View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are no pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Oct 21, 2017 3:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
nD* CS:GO Member

#1 Post Map Suggestions
Map suggestions:
ze_surf_froyo_v1_8
Pros:
- It's a surf based map
- Has holding areas which are normal to defend
- Has different difficulties/levels
- Surf level required isn't that high
- Has auto teleport
- Has music that can be stopped with !stopmusic (tested with this plugin)
- Has different usable custom weapons for zombies and humans
- Slows down players on certain areas when they jump, basically removing the bhop advantage some players have

Cons:
- It's a bit too long

Reason to add:
Lately, as I've been playing the server there have been a lot of people that have been requesting a new surf map, as people normally really like this kind of maps.

ze_alien_mountain_escape_ffvii_v5
NOTE: Pros and Cons are in comparison to the actual map.
Pros:
- Music added to the map which can be stopped by that command.
- Various mini bosses added on some parts of the map, as well as obstacles
- The boost on the tram that everyone uses has been fixed
- People can't travel by the tram cable as it will kill them
- Levers to close certain gates of the map have been removed
- The rocks on the top of the map do automatically fall now as the gate is closed
- Less amount of time for the humans to hold on the spaceship, as well as a mini boss before it as well
- All of the mini bosses added plus the removed shortcuts and else removes the advantage some players had over others and gives the zombies more chances to be able to kill the humans, probably making this map more fair, balanced and more enjoyable

Cons:
- May be tedious for players used to the old map

Reason to add:
Current version of the map is unbalanced and unfair, having humans win all of the time, and making it a bit boring for zombies.

Notes not related to the map additions:
Recently, i've been trying a couple of maps in one of my private servers with the plugin mentioned above, and it ends up that this plugin manages to stop the music from maps that the servers !stopmusic command can't stop, such as ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_4 or others. So, the current plugin should either be improved to look like this plugin (source code of the plugin) or should be changed by this one, as it also allows players to change the volume of the music as well, and also would allow some removed maps(again, as ze_FFVII_Mako_Reactor_v5_4 as i want this map back very badly) to be added back again.

Sun Oct 01, 2017 6:25 pm
VIP

#2 Post Re: Map Suggestions
In my opinion it would be fun to see more ZE surf maps, I'm not sure what I like more, the extra challenge of having to surf while trying to escape the zombie horde or..... All the newbie players failing the surf :D

Also I would definitely love to play a new version of alien mountain escape, even tho I'm not the biggest fan of the map in the first place, it has gotten a little dull by just rushing to the tram shortcut, more bosses and fixing that shortcut sounds like more of a challenge and thus more fun

Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:58 pm
neonDragon Admin

#3 Post Re: Map Suggestions
Added the version of alien mountain, however the surf one you suggested has been on the server before, and i think it had a bug, since there was a part of the map noone could complete and humans keept failing.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 11:56 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]