View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 11 pending strikelist reports It is currently Wed Nov 22, 2017 5:25 am

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 

#1 Post ts3 staff rules suggestion?
So sometimes we need staff members.. and finding them in the easiest way is ts3 (you can poke and things like that) but sadly not a lot of staff team join ts3!
so why don't you guys make a new rule for the staff members that "while u r playing on any ND server u should be on our ts3 server"

I know we can ask for a help from the staff team at the chat box on the forums but they won't check it at the right time! but having the staff team online in ts3 while they r on any ND server may help the players to get rid of the mingers (rule breakers).

NO, NO DISCORD! ITS BAD

I had one of my suggestions accepted before :) and I am proud of it :D (I know I had some grammar mistakes cuz I was pissed off that time lol)

btw guys u better remove some ts3 channels... cuz there's a lot of useless channels there

I know some shit's so hard to swallow...
And I just can't sit back and wallow....

Spoiler: show
Memes are the best

Tue Apr 18, 2017 7:44 am
nD** Jail Member

#2 Post Re: ts3 staff rules suggestion?
Firstly, there are quite a few staff members on TeamSpeak almost around the clock. Not all of them have the same name or tag on teamspeak, so it can be a bit confusing. Look for the STAR or the Admin sign behind the name to recognize a staff member.

Secondly, there are also staff hanging around on Discord - Link, if you poke someone from the staff there, a response is usually quick. You can also use the chatbox as you mentioned.

Most regulars also have a handful of staff members in their steam contact list, which I reckon is the fastest way of getting a response. So contacting a staff member is not really a big issue.

For your rule
Quote:
"while u r playing on any ND server u should be on our ts3 server"

Yes it would've been optimal for communication if all staff members were online on teamspeak whilst playing. This is, however, not feasible and I reckon the staff members agree on having enough players spamming in-game. Adding a rule to both pay attention in-game, and with players poking them on teamspeak would be a hassle. Staying on teamspeak is optional and should stay like it imo. Furthermore, do not hesitate to contact staff on teamspeak though, if you see them online.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:18 am

#3 Post Re: ts3 staff rules suggestion?
Just to clarify the icons for TS.

Channel admins also have some powers over the channel(s) they're admin in.

Tue Apr 18, 2017 12:29 pm
VIP

#4 Post Re: ts3 staff rules suggestion?
BroIamBro wrote:
So sometimes we need staff members.. and finding them in the easiest way is ts3 (you can poke and things like that) but sadly not a lot of staff team join ts3!
so why don't you guys make a new rule for the staff members that "while u r playing on any ND server u should be on our ts3 server"

You can't make one do something he does not wish to do, no matter what the goal of that is. A

Tue Apr 18, 2017 6:57 pm

#5 Post Re: ts3 staff rules suggestion?
zapt0r wrote:
Firstly, there are quite a few staff members on TeamSpeak almost around the clock. Not all of them have the same name or tag on teamspeak, so it can be a bit confusing. Look for the STAR or the Admin sign behind the name to recognize a staff member.

Secondly, there are also staff hanging around on Discord - Link, if you poke someone from the staff there, a response is usually quick. You can also use the chatbox as you mentioned.

Most regulars also have a handful of staff members in their steam contact list, which I reckon is the fastest way of getting a response. So contacting a staff member is not really a big issue.

For your rule
Quote:

Yes it would've been optimal for communication if all staff members were online on teamspeak whilst playing. This is, however, not feasible and I reckon the staff members agree on having enough players spamming in-game. Adding a rule to both pay attention in-game, and with players poking them on teamspeak would be a hassle. Staying on teamspeak is optional and should stay like it imo. Furthermore, do not hesitate to contact staff on teamspeak though, if you see them online.

1- not a big deal about the name lol. and yea as u said.. search for a member on the ts3 server has the member tag and then poke him.. but most likely there's no one :( (I am talking about a specific time not 24h lol)

2- So wait.. this community use Discord more than ts3 right? I just wanna know where to get contact with a staff member when in need (fastest way).

3- Yea. I have supercell and Dee Dee. but I am not kind of ppl who likes to add a lot of people. I only add the ppl that I talk to most of the time or helpful ppl :D (I like to organize everything in my life. I don't like to be chaotic

4-I got ur point. but r they active in Discord?

Memes are the best

Wed Apr 19, 2017 1:53 am
nD** Jail Member

#6 Post Re: ts3 staff rules suggestion?
BroIamBro wrote:
zapt0r wrote:

For your rule
Quote:

1- not a big deal about the name lol. and yea as u said.. search for a member on the ts3 server has the member tag and then poke him.. but most likely there's no one :( (I am talking about a specific time not 24h lol)

2- So wait.. this community use Discord more than ts3 right? I just wanna know where to get contact with a staff member when in need (fastest way).

3- Yea. I have supercell and Dee Dee. but I am not kind of ppl who likes to add a lot of people. I only add the ppl that I talk to most of the time or helpful ppl :D (I like to organize everything in my life. I don't like to be chaotic

4-I got ur point. but r they active in Discord?

Yes, staff is fairly active on Discord

Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:42 am

#7 Post Re: ts3 staff rules suggestion?
The thing about TS3 or Discord is that you can send a message and beeb sound comes, but it's easily overheard or forgotten during a hectic round in DM or JB.

However, on Steam the message can pop up at the side of the screen, I also think the noise is louder and so on.
The best way really is to add more members/admins on Steam and contact them there.

F.ex. I'm usually online on Discord, but I also have 4 other groups open on Discord.
I don't want to mute all of the groups to focus on the nD group, but when I hear a pling sound it can be from either of the groups.
So during a fight in-game or whatever, I tend to ignore the pling and then forget to check where it was from.
I might check it 2-3 hours later or so, but there the problem is usually already dealt with, if the issue was something like a spammer or harasser and so on.

Wed Apr 19, 2017 11:13 am

#8 Post Re: ts3 staff rules suggestion?
Gotouda Aki wrote:
The thing about TS3 or Discord is that you can send a message and beeb sound comes, but it's easily overheard or forgotten during a hectic round in DM or JB.

However, on Steam the message can pop up at the side of the screen, I also think the noise is louder and so on.
The best way really is to add more members/admins on Steam and contact them there.

F.ex. I'm usually online on Discord, but I also have 4 other groups open on Discord.
I don't want to mute all of the groups to focus on the nD group, but when I hear a pling sound it can be from either of the groups.
So during a fight in-game or whatever, I tend to ignore the pling and then forget to check where it was from.
I might check it 2-3 hours later or so, but there the problem is usually already dealt with, if the issue was something like a spammer or harasser and so on.

gotcha ;)

Memes are the best

Thu Apr 20, 2017 3:44 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]