View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 11 pending strikelist reports It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 12:34 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
neonDragon Admin

#1 Post Building from scratch
I'm in the process of creating all conditions for a normal gameplay.

Currently there are pretty much no conditions, no control over team killing; microphone usage is enabled for everyone; there's a bugged /lr plugin that allows two terrorists to have lr and the lr itself is many times bugged; server doesn't show up on steam server search and has no proper tags and cvars for gameplay; server files are outdated and many plugins don't work because of that like the /ball; some essential moderation tools are missing like !switch; players keep their weapons on round start; terrorists that kill a ct have their name showing up on death notice; team attack isn't controllable for both terrorists and cts separately; and on and on...

Having a look at how the cs 1.6 world is evolving, there is a drop in players; emigration to other games is occurring. And they directly head over to cs:go, where the whole player-base has settled in. That includes English speaking players that live in western Europe(UK) and more importantly, players that are Steam-only. You may have noticed that the cs 1.6 servers at the moment are composed of longtime regulars that love playing here and established their roots and friends, you may also have noticed that new players do not often show up. Which doesn't happen on cs:go; new players are frequent which directly impacts the community growth. A quick search on gametracker showed these values for the ammount of servers(rounded): 9050 on cs 1.6, and 50150 on cs:go. Cs 1.6 is equal to 18% of the servers in cs:go. And a quick look at game rank by ammount of servers(also on gametracker): 1) cs:go, 2) team fortress 2, 3)cs 1.6. So cs 1.6 is losing the battle even to team fortress, while cs:go is the clear leader.

So cs:go is the best place to invest. Which is what I'm doing and can now update the gameplay with some new functional software I've developed. And which wouldn't be possible without the fearless testers Flath, Voropoulo, VanBuren, SWAT and others.

Without further ado, updates on cs:go jailbreak:

• Players weapons are now stripped at round start.
  • Microphone usage is controlled correctly, members/admins can speak as T and dead while regulars can't. There's support for enabling it with chat command(!mic).
  • Added a plugin with a bigger speaking icon(cs:go one is too small to be perceived at times), that only works due to server files(sourcemod) being updated.
  • Team attack is controlled correctly, enabled for CTs and disabled for Ts with chat command support(!tk) to enable. Displays the teamattack damage between CT as well.
  • Support to open/close cells with chat command(!open and !close).
  • There is support to enable/disable semiclip(going inside each other) by chat command(!sc and !solid).
  • Added !switch functionality on ndmenu for members.
  • Terrorists name is now hidden when killing a CT.
  • The last request plugin is fixed and bug-free(mostly, needs more extensive testing), so most lrs are functional and only the last T can have lr. This is a public software that was edited for us(which still requires some coding work) and removed many useless functionalities(like prisioners win image on round end and others).
  • Server now shows up on steam server list, and has the correct tags to be found(didn't show up at all before).

Still more to come so stay tuned ;)

Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:57 pm
VIP

#2 Post Re: Building from scratch
Uhu . I tested with you to many things , And i saw like u work 8 hours for that jb perday
You are doing amazing work
Gl , am here anytime :)

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:06 pm
neonDragon Admin

#3 Post Re: Building from scratch
S.W.A.T wrote:
Uhu . I tested with you to many things , And i saw like u work 8 hours for that jb perday
You are doing amazing work
Gl , am here anytime :)

Wouldn't be possible without my fearless testers putting up with long hours of wait :D <3

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:14 pm
VIP

#4 Post Re: Building from scratch
I'm just waiting for one of my suggestions to get made *hint* *hint*

Don't forget that the maps on JB:GO sucks balls so we need more ppl to move over to that part aswell!

Wed Jul 19, 2017 10:22 pm
neonDragon Admin

#5 Post Re: Building from scratch
Ask and you shall receive!

Thu Jul 20, 2017 10:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]