View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Jul 27, 2017 6:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

#16 Post Re: FPS
Get Nice computer, Get high fps

Sat Sep 06, 2014 8:42 pm

#17 Post Re: FPS
If there are no more options left, just go buy a graphic card. Games like CS:GO doesn't require a high-end card.
If that's something you don't want, go overclock, easy as pie.

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'

Sat Sep 06, 2014 10:49 pm
Profile WWW

#18 Post Re: FPS
Makita^ wrote:
If there are no more options left, just go buy a graphic card. Games like CS:GO doesn't require a high-end card.
If that's something you don't want, go overclock, easy as pie.

You'd be surprised if I told you that you were wrong. Depending on your setup even upgrading his GPU won't give him high FPS, his CPU will bottleneck the system and will render the GPU useless.
Also, overclocking isn't easy said than done due to old processors not being able to be overclocked and locked at stock speeds and with some certain processors only being overclockable by changing the voltage on the cores which could damage the CPU.

Sat Sep 06, 2014 11:10 pm
neonDragon Admin

#19 Post Re: FPS
Psychological Rapist wrote:
Henry there is not much to do other than get a new computer.

I know you probably know this but here is my solution.

800x600 resolution. Yea its bad, shit, disgusting but it works and it doesnt lag. I play with it everyday and enjoy it more than lagging at higher resolutions

uhu wrote:
thierry you know whats your monitors frame rate? usually its 60Hz, managed to overclock mine to 72Hz and noticed a big diference

I play with 120hz. Going higher from 60 is very recommended for a more fluent/smooth looking game

nice, planning to get a 144hz one from asus and perhaps crossfire or get a new gpu to get the highers fps on ultra graphics at bf4 etc

Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:57 am

#20 Post Re: FPS
uhu wrote:
Psychological Rapist wrote:
Henry there is not much to do other than get a new computer.

I know you probably know this but here is my solution.

800x600 resolution. Yea its bad, shit, disgusting but it works and it doesnt lag. I play with it everyday and enjoy it more than lagging at higher resolutions

uhu wrote:
thierry you know whats your monitors frame rate? usually its 60Hz, managed to overclock mine to 72Hz and noticed a big diference

I play with 120hz. Going higher from 60 is very recommended for a more fluent/smooth looking game

nice, planning to get a 144hz one from asus and perhaps crossfire or get a new gpu to get the highers fps on ultra graphics at bf4 etc

got 144, other than when you turn really fast (or play race games I guess?) you won't feel any difference I think D:

- Benjamin Franklin

Sun Sep 07, 2014 3:25 am

#21 Post Re: FPS
Henry, type Fps_max "0" in the console and thank me later!

"Dont get confused between my attitude and my personality,
my attitude is who YOU are and my personality is who I am"

-Tupac Shakur

Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:10 pm
Profile WWW

#22 Post Re: FPS
There is a program called Razer Game Booster ( http://www.razerzone.com/cortex/game-booster ) It's pretty good and it works with most if not all games.

"It wasn't me who brought you freedom. I found it here among you."

Sun Dec 21, 2014 9:15 pm

#23 Post Re: FPS
Herro wrote:
There is a program called Razer Game Booster ( http://www.razerzone.com/cortex/game-booster ) It's pretty good and it works with most if not all games.

this program consumes loads of ram all it does is close processes in the background and set the priority to games as High its a waste of time i wouldnt use any programs that do this as you'll find that if you are on a bad pc the experience is even worse

Mon Dec 22, 2014 12:08 am

#24 Post Re: FPS
freeda_khala wrote:
Herro wrote:

this program consumes loads of ram all it does is close processes in the background and set the priority to games as High its a waste of time i wouldnt use any programs that do this as you'll find that if you are on a bad pc the experience is even worse

honestly, i have used this alot in the past couple of weeks it's horrible. I know I am being abit tooooo nutty, believe me here that shit is dog. Ever since I stopped using it CS:GO ran even more smoother :q

Tue Dec 23, 2014 10:25 pm

#25 Post Re: FPS
xeonn» wrote:
freeda_khala wrote:
Herro wrote:

honestly, i have used this alot in the past couple of weeks it's horrible. I know I am being abit tooooo nutty, believe me here that shit is dog. Ever since I stopped using it CS:GO ran even more smoother :q

I don't use it personally a friend told me about it so i thought he could give it a shot but i guess it's busted.

"It wasn't me who brought you freedom. I found it here among you."

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:17 am

#26 Post Re: FPS
Launch options in steam:

-steam -nointro +autoexec -processheap -tickrate 128 -fps_max 144 -console -windowed -noborder -refresh 144 +cl_showpos 1 -noforcemaccel -heapsize 524288
ONLY use if your screen can take 144Hz!

If you have questions ask me. For maximum FPS I would use fullscreen mode. Higher FPS by setting the game to shit graphics is not a good way, doesn't help you a lot if you can surf smooth but don't see the enemies.

Also, dead threads don't stay dead.

Sun Dec 27, 2015 1:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 26 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2