View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:27 pm



Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
TTT fundayZ

Do like to add /funday to TTT?
Yes 22%  22%  [ 6 ]
No 78%  78%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 27


Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: Palestine, West Bank
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 37 times
#1 Post TTT fundayZ
Adding fundays to ttt will be more fun, more like jb. Players will take a rest and enjoy it
On Fundays there are (imo):

No Karma : Players won't lose karma for killing
No Roles : Such as Innocent/traitor
Points/cash system : nD Cash or special points for TTT (TTT Points) each kill / win


Vote&Discuss

_________________
Image

Image


Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:53 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:22 am
Location: Mumbai, India
Has thanked: 136 times
Been thanked: 65 times
#2 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
We can play fundays in jb. There is nothing new. Plus it doesn't suit the gameplay style of TTT :|

_________________
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D


Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:52 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Fri Oct 29, 2010 4:04 pm
Location: Sweden
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 126 times
#3 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
I voted no, as already mentioned TTT isn't the right place for fundays.

I think the fundays you listed as examples wouldn't be a good addition.

No Karma: Have fun freekilling and freehitting, sure it might be against the rules but if they won't lose any karma because of it, it will increase for sure.
No Roles: So what would happen? would they just run around for 4 minutes before the round is over?
Points/cash system: Not a funday, this should be implemented if they want to use nD$ for a shop instead of credits.

Bottom line is that fundays wouldn't be a good addition to this server, actually it wouldn't for the majority of the servers, it works well on JB because it's like icing on the cake, the commander(s) can only do so much without actual powers so they have this for that little extra fun every now and then.

_________________
jail_leyawiin (https://gamebanana.com/maps/192130)
jb_station5 (https://gamebanana.com/maps/192127)
jail_kakao_beta (https://gamebanana.com/maps/196499)


Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:37 pm
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: Palestine, West Bank
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 37 times
#4 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
KaKao wrote:
I voted no, as already mentioned TTT isn't the right place for fundays.

I think the fundays you listed as examples wouldn't be a good addition.

No Karma: Have fun freekilling and freehitting, sure it might be against the rules but if they won't lose any karma because of it, it will increase for sure.
No Roles: So what would happen? would they just run around for 4 minutes before the round is over?
Points/cash system: Not a funday, this should be implemented if they want to use nD$ for a shop instead of credits.

Bottom line is that fundays wouldn't be a good addition to this server, actually it wouldn't for the majority of the servers, it works well on JB because it's like icing on the cake, the commander(s) can only do so much without actual powers so they have this for that little extra fun every now and then.


Well, these aren't fundays lol, what i meant is : if they added a funday there will be no karma/roles and uu will get cash/points each kill/win [e.g : boxing day : Players won't get roles and they have to fight against others so ofc there will be karma because u have to kill everyone. u will earn cash by killing players or surviving the fundays

_________________
Image

Image


Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:08 am
Profile WWW
#5 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
Let JB be JB and let the other mods be whatever they are supposed to be. This reminds me of the time somebody wanted fundays in DM... It makes as much sense as trying to include DM in Speedrun or Zombie Respawn on Kz.


Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:35 am
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#6 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
Well a while ago lets say 1 year. I played with many nD players TTT too I don't remember anymore it was in a nD server or we just all played in an other community. But there were things which you can call funday. There was for an example all took a spear and had to kill eachother with that (one in the chamber). The spear had the same powers like the knife. So you could either throw it or stab someone down. Also i remember that there were a bazooka round which explain all enough I think. Simply kill all with that and for sure the bazooka had a great range to fly. I found those funny rounds between the normal mode actually funny and it could just happen every 5th round or however. Btw the others enjoyed it too bcs it were some funny quick rounds.

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:59 am
Profile

Joined: Wed Jul 13, 2016 3:21 pm
Location: Palestine, West Bank
Has thanked: 94 times
Been thanked: 37 times
#7 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Well a while ago lets say 1 year. I played with many nD players TTT too I don't remember anymore it was in a nD server or we just all played in an other community. But there were things which you can call funday. There was for an example all took a spear and had to kill eachother with that (one in the chamber). The spear had the same powers like the knife. So you could either throw it or stab someone down. Also i remember that there were a bazooka round which explain all enough I think. Simply kill all with that and for sure the bazooka had a great range to fly. I found those funny rounds between the normal mode actually funny and it could just happen every 5th round or however. Btw the others enjoyed it too bcs it were some funny quick rounds.

LgK :trollface: ?

_________________
Image

Image


Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:21 am
Profile WWW
nD*** Jail Member
User avatar

Joined: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Location: Germany-Berlin
Has thanked: 284 times
Been thanked: 128 times
#8 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
Tixler wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Well a while ago lets say 1 year. I played with many nD players TTT too I don't remember anymore it was in a nD server or we just all played in an other community. But there were things which you can call funday. There was for an example all took a spear and had to kill eachother with that (one in the chamber). The spear had the same powers like the knife. So you could either throw it or stab someone down. Also i remember that there were a bazooka round which explain all enough I think. Simply kill all with that and for sure the bazooka had a great range to fly. I found those funny rounds between the normal mode actually funny and it could just happen every 5th round or however. Btw the others enjoyed it too bcs it were some funny quick rounds.

LgK :trollface: ?


Pls i never play with Lonely Ghost Kids !!!

_________________
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Image
Image
Image
Image

Spoiler: show


Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
cron
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.