View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sun Dec 08, 2019 2:27 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
TTT fundayZ

Do like to add /funday to TTT?
Yes 22%  22%  [ 6 ]
No 78%  78%  [ 21 ]
Total votes : 27

#1 Post TTT fundayZ
Adding fundays to ttt will be more fun, more like jb. Players will take a rest and enjoy it
On Fundays there are (imo):

No Karma : Players won't lose karma for killing
No Roles : Such as Innocent/traitor
Points/cash system : nD Cash or special points for TTT (TTT Points) each kill / win

Vote&Discuss

Thu Sep 21, 2017 12:53 pm
Profile WWW

#2 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
We can play fundays in jb. There is nothing new. Plus it doesn't suit the gameplay style of TTT :|

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D

Thu Sep 21, 2017 2:52 pm

#3 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
I voted no, as already mentioned TTT isn't the right place for fundays.

I think the fundays you listed as examples wouldn't be a good addition.

No Karma: Have fun freekilling and freehitting, sure it might be against the rules but if they won't lose any karma because of it, it will increase for sure.
No Roles: So what would happen? would they just run around for 4 minutes before the round is over?
Points/cash system: Not a funday, this should be implemented if they want to use nD$ for a shop instead of credits.

Bottom line is that fundays wouldn't be a good addition to this server, actually it wouldn't for the majority of the servers, it works well on JB because it's like icing on the cake, the commander(s) can only do so much without actual powers so they have this for that little extra fun every now and then.

Thu Sep 21, 2017 3:37 pm

#4 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
KaKao wrote:
I voted no, as already mentioned TTT isn't the right place for fundays.

I think the fundays you listed as examples wouldn't be a good addition.

No Karma: Have fun freekilling and freehitting, sure it might be against the rules but if they won't lose any karma because of it, it will increase for sure.
No Roles: So what would happen? would they just run around for 4 minutes before the round is over?
Points/cash system: Not a funday, this should be implemented if they want to use nD$ for a shop instead of credits.

Bottom line is that fundays wouldn't be a good addition to this server, actually it wouldn't for the majority of the servers, it works well on JB because it's like icing on the cake, the commander(s) can only do so much without actual powers so they have this for that little extra fun every now and then.

Well, these aren't fundays lol, what i meant is : if they added a funday there will be no karma/roles and uu will get cash/points each kill/win [e.g : boxing day : Players won't get roles and they have to fight against others so ofc there will be karma because u have to kill everyone. u will earn cash by killing players or surviving the fundays

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:08 am
Profile WWW
#5 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
Let JB be JB and let the other mods be whatever they are supposed to be. This reminds me of the time somebody wanted fundays in DM... It makes as much sense as trying to include DM in Speedrun or Zombie Respawn on Kz.

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:35 am
nD*** Jail Member

#6 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
Well a while ago lets say 1 year. I played with many nD players TTT too I don't remember anymore it was in a nD server or we just all played in an other community. But there were things which you can call funday. There was for an example all took a spear and had to kill eachother with that (one in the chamber). The spear had the same powers like the knife. So you could either throw it or stab someone down. Also i remember that there were a bazooka round which explain all enough I think. Simply kill all with that and for sure the bazooka had a great range to fly. I found those funny rounds between the normal mode actually funny and it could just happen every 5th round or however. Btw the others enjoyed it too bcs it were some funny quick rounds.

Spoiler: show

Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:59 am

#7 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Well a while ago lets say 1 year. I played with many nD players TTT too I don't remember anymore it was in a nD server or we just all played in an other community. But there were things which you can call funday. There was for an example all took a spear and had to kill eachother with that (one in the chamber). The spear had the same powers like the knife. So you could either throw it or stab someone down. Also i remember that there were a bazooka round which explain all enough I think. Simply kill all with that and for sure the bazooka had a great range to fly. I found those funny rounds between the normal mode actually funny and it could just happen every 5th round or however. Btw the others enjoyed it too bcs it were some funny quick rounds.

LgK :trollface: ?

Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:21 am
Profile WWW
nD*** Jail Member

#8 Post Re: TTT fundayZ
Tixler wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:

LgK :trollface: ?

Pls i never play with Lonely Ghost Kids !!!

Spoiler: show

Fri Sep 22, 2017 1:07 pm
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]