View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 3:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

#31 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
That's not the point @majin. Regarding buying a green for for traitors I had earlier put this up in the suggestion thread. Well the detective can be more observant even the innocents. The msg is clearly displayed in chats that person so and so is proven innocent by detective. It is all about paying attention then u can easily catch a traitor. The only drawback is that it is just too early atm. That's what I was told :|

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D

Mon Sep 25, 2017 10:25 am

#32 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
Fast speed for traitors - 1karma

Invisibility for 10/20seconds for traitors - 2/3 karma depending on time.
Also if possible, the invisibility should end if you used your gun / weapon so it wouldn't be OP. This could be used for escaping a heated situation.

Change your skin for traitors - 1 karma
Eg: Someone says : kill the guy with the girl skin, he has a Newton launcher. You could use this to change your skin. Won't affect your name and weapons.

------------Innocent's Shop Suggestion-------------

Guns RTD - (purchasable via nD cash or once in every 'x' seconds (X can be 300sec)) - This will be like a lottery system, your primary weapons will be reset to some random weapon selcted from the available guns for innocents and a 5% chance of winning M4/AK.
Note that you can get guns like scout or tmp as well using this.

Con- I feel this could be used as a way to prove yourself innocent so maybe you can make this option available to everyone and purchasable via nD cash

STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler: show
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=Sakar&searchradio=name&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

Mon Sep 25, 2017 12:10 pm

#33 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
Alright so is nD$ gonna be added to TTT? Because a lot of people have suggestions using money

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:18 pm

#34 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
That's not the point @majin. Regarding buying a green for for traitors I had earlier put this up in the suggestion thread. Well the detective can be more observant even the innocents. The msg is clearly displayed in chats that person so and so is proven innocent by detective. It is all about paying attention then u can easily catch a traitor. The only drawback is that it is just too early atm. That's what I was told :|

Only the detective can know if the proven innocent is actually innocent through the chat, the rest of the players don't get the notification, so if a player wasn't looking when the detective shot someone with a golden gun, they can't be trusted even if they're glowing green, which imo makes the golden gun much less value than it should be. What I meant by my statement is that there should be at least 1 way an innocent can be 100% confirmed without any worries (e.g traitors being able to glow green) as it's needed for the innocent team to have at least a few confirmed other than the detectives

She wanted to stop, but she was riding a wave of memory and it was carrying her backward to that night, that room, and the blood that had spattered her mother's star charts like the map of a new constellation.

Mon Sep 25, 2017 2:38 pm

#35 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
Hey!

I Think i have a god tip for a new intem for the Detectives to get or to buy in shop.
For exmple in the map Mcdonalds who is wery dark, ithe Think the Detective could have a really help by an Flashlight who gives a good light infront of the Detective.

I thnik many players thnik this could be good, due to many thnik its a very fun but dark map.

/Mr Eagle

Sun Jan 21, 2018 10:44 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3