Suggestions for TTT shop

Image | IP: [url=steam://connect/ttt.neondragon.net:27021]ttt.neondragon.net:27021[/url] | Trouble in Terrorist Town Stats
Supercell
nD* Jail Member

Re: Suggestions for TTT shop

Post by Supercell »

I think its a nice idea to have a innocent shop on TTT since its really boring for innocents to wait a whole round for somebody who will shoot at them. Instead we can have an innocent shop and I agree that we need credits to buy items just like the traitor and detective because we can not earn cash on the server. If you can earn cash on the server than I would say to make the shop with nD$ but for now I would say with credits.

Anyways I think these items would be nice and a couple are also used on JB :

-M4A1/AK-47
-Double Damage ( I prefer double damage wich stays for a whole round instead of one with a timelimit)
-Parachute as Snap suggested (it would be nice if u have a parachute because u can use it for example if u got shot by a newton launcher and u fall down of a building and a parachute if overall just much fun)
-Fast speed
-Maybe an item that can revive a dead detective instead adding a revive item in the detective shop because he will probably save that for himself
-Shield

I think these classic items can fit for the innocents pretty good since not everybody can get these items because u need to kill a traitor for credits. I will edit my topic if I have some other nice ideas.
Lionel Messi best player in football history
[email protected] *

Post by [email protected] * »

/shop
M4 - 200 nD$
AK - 210 nD$
AWP - 250 nD$
Super Grenade - 680 nD$
Invisibility [ 10 seconds ] - 700 nD$
Golden Gun - 750 nD$
Diffuser Kit - 780 nD$
Unlimited Ammo - 800 nD$
Prove yourself innocent - 1000 nD$
Roll The Dice - 1000 nD$
[email protected]$$

Post by [email protected]$$ »

[email protected] * wrote:/shop
M4 - 200 nD$
AK - 210 nD$
AWP - 250 nD$
Super Grenade - 680 nD$
Invisibility [ 10 seconds ] - 700 nD$
Golden Gun - 750 nD$
Diffuser Kit - 780 nD$
Unlimited Ammo - 800 nD$
Prove yourself innocent - 1000 nD$
Roll The Dice - 1000 nD$
Isn't it way to cheap ? :naughty: :lol:
Sometimes people that no one could ever imagine can do things no one can ever imagine.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

Dude, I honestly think that nD$ will ruin it cuz people will freekill more just to get the cash and we will have a mess in the server...

Like if you agree

@Edit; A traitor trap for the innocent shop would be amazing but I don't really know if you ever can create such thing like this..
Last edited by SNap on Wed Sep 20, 2017 10:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
These users thanked the author SNap for the post:
pl0t

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
pl0t

Post by pl0t »

Hi,

I think that credits are better than introduce nd cash inside this TTT Server.

A rtd (like in the deathmatch) could be a good thing !
And yes, we need some items to the innocents (like maybe some traps, bombs when you die, or something when you die or 5 sec of invicibility).
And the credits could be win with time (like the detective) and when you kill a traitor.

This mod is really fun, and add some nd cash in it could ruin it!
Who swallows a coconut, trusts his anus
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

(Name)inator [ e.g Tixinator ] : Once u activate it, all of the alive players will have "Name" name instead of their original name X seconds [e.g : all players have "Tix" name for 10 seconds

Traitor item
These users thanked the author Zeke for the post:
pl0t
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

Here's my suggestion;

Traitor shop:
Tixler wrote:(Name)inator [ e.g Tixinator ] : Once u activate it, all of the alive players will have "Name" name instead of their original name X seconds [e.g : all players have "Tix" name for 10 seconds

I believe the traitor shop is pretty much balanced already.

Innocent shop:
- Headshot protection; like the one you can buy on a warcraft server, it protects you from 3 headshots.
- Kevlar
- Tripmine only activated by traitors ( The mine could either kill the traitor or make him glow red for "x seconds" ).
- 200hp/ Health regeneration
- Stealth/Invisibility
Decency wrote: A invisible shield that protects you from 1 knife attack, both types count.
Detective shop:
- 200hp

I don't believe innocents should be able to buy guns at all. The traitors should have that advantage.

How to buy:

- As I said earlier I believe credits are the way to go. You could earn credits as innocent by either winning the round or killing a traitor, plain and simple. Killing other innocents should make you lose credit(s).

- Another option could be to have the same system as zombie currently runs. Swap ammopacks with credits, you could then trade in credits for nD$. I believe withdrawing credits from "the bank" should not be included. Credits should only be made whilst playing.
Regards,
zapt0r
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

Maybe for the traitor:

buy yourself a green glow
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Zeke

Post by Zeke »

Innocents' item

1.Expose a traitor : Exposes one traitor only, one random traitor. This item should be expensive or/and limited per map

2.Traitor Round : Makes you traitor at the next round
3.Detective Round : makes you detective at the next round

P.S : 2 and 3 Should have special points system such as TTT points or nD cash
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Tixler wrote: 1.Expose a traitor : Exposes one traitor only, one random traitor. This item should be expensive or/and limited per map
Assume there are 7innocents, 2traitors and 1detective in a server with 10players. If this is limited to 1/map, it means 10 players will be able to use this one time each exposing 10traitors out of 20traitors (assuming there are 10rounds/map and each round there are 2 triators.)

So, we can actually add an achievement of being an un-exposed traitor for one map?!?
Or we can scrap this idea because it is too OP and would ruin the day of the guy who became a traitor after waiting for many boring rounds.

And..
@Doeda
viewtopic.php?p=521239#p521239
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

MicroChip wrote:
Tixler wrote: 1.Expose a traitor : Exposes one traitor only, one random traitor. This item should be expensive or/and limited per map
Assume there are 7innocents, 2traitors and 1detective in a server with 10players. If this is limited to 1/map, it means 10 players will be able to use this one time each exposing 10traitors out of 20traitors (assuming there are 10rounds/map and each round there are 2 triators.)

So, we can actually add an achievement of being an un-exposed traitor for one map?!?
Or we can scrap this idea because it is too OP and would ruin the day of the guy who became a traitor after waiting for many boring rounds.

And..
@Doeda
viewtopic.php?p=521239#p521239
It is not x times by player, it is x times per map
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Tixler wrote:Innocents' item

1.Expose a traitor : Exposes one traitor only, one random traitor. This item should be expensive or/and limited per map

2.Traitor Round : Makes you traitor at the next round
3.Detective Round : makes you detective at the next round

P.S : 2 and 3 Should have special points system such as TTT points or nD cash
Just keep the random system as it is and I totally disagree with the "expose a traitor", its so unfair.
You can add nD cash to TTT but keep the shop for everyone in credits.
MicroChip

Post by MicroChip »

Seer mode for traitors (3credits)
It will be useful when the last guy alive is an afk or is camping
These users thanked the author MicroChip for the post:
[email protected]$$
(^_-)
STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler!
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.ph ... =Search%21
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

MicroChip wrote:Seer mode for traitors (3credits)
It will be useful when the last guy alive is an afk or is camping
Get m4 or awp and GG
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Majin Vegeta #BB
nD* Jail Member

Post by Majin Vegeta #BB »

Firstly, I think nD cash/shop has no place in TTT. A server like TTT shouldn't be tied to who has the be better weapon or can spend the most cash in order to win the round, but which group can make the smartest moves and can adapt to situations to understand what is happening. The whole aspect of adding things like 200hp and M4s and all this just strips away the core fundamentals of the game mode, because you don't have to be as calculative with your moves as a normal player, as you are much better equipped to defend yourself compared to others. VIPs with M4s is already really annoying to deal with, as it adds another aspect of "oh if he's got an m4 now is he traitor?" + they are really hard to kill as a traitor when an innocent has got one.

Innocents firstly shouldn't have a shop at all. That just ruins it for the traitors. Things like
Tixler wrote:1.Expose a traitor : Exposes one traitor only, one random traitor. This item should be expensive or/and limited per map
and
zapt0r wrote:- Tripmine only activated by traitors ( The mine could either kill the traitor or make him glow red for "x seconds" ).
just further adds to the difficulty for the traitors. Currently when the servers populated, the innocent team wins way more than the traitors, so why make it even more difficult then it is now? Things like kevlar and 200hp and the sort do not fit. Remember that the traitor team is outnumbered and making innocents more powerful to the point where they can easily kill a traitor on their own is not something we should be pushing forward. Being an innocent is actually quite fun since being out of the loop, you try your best to pick up even the smallest hints of someone being a traitor. No need for a shop for innocents.

Both the traitors and detectives buy menu is balanced and people saying things like
Sheep wrote:buy yourself a green glow
just diminishes the point of a detective, as their can already be a fake detective, and if there's the possibility of fake innocent, it would make the golden gun a little obsolete, as the gun is specifically to make sure that everyone knows a certain person is an innocent. If there are no guarantees ofpeople being a 100% confirmed innocent, then it would just make the whole gameplay confusing,. Personally I think we should be focusing on the other problems on TTT rather than the aspect of cash/shop.
These users thanked the author Majin Vegeta #BB for the post:
Zeke

Return to “Trouble in Terrorist Town”