Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT

Image | IP: [url=steam://connect/ttt.neondragon.net:27021]ttt.neondragon.net:27021[/url] | Trouble in Terrorist Town Stats
Zeke

Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT

Post by Zeke »

Mr.Infinite wrote: Tixler was once a traitor and he dropped me a AWP and said down his mic, infinite has a AWP and seconds after I get 10 people shooting at me
Bought u one*
xd
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

better remove VIP from this community cus its always someone complaining about the VIP menu.
never forget the good old zombie days when you was a VIP boys
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

guess I will have to take a look at this as well :evil:
Queen's Revenge

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Queen's Revenge wrote:Also, can the scout and the map np_dock be removed? Nobody likes playing with scout and the dock map is pretty bad and people can go outside of the map and kill enemies from there.
Don't forget this too, uhu!
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:Also, can the scout and the map np_dock be removed? Nobody likes playing with scout and the dock map is pretty bad and people can go outside of the map and kill enemies from there.
LOL had to post it 3 tjmes queeny, I will put it in the main post : )
Spoiler!
Queen's Revenge

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Jenny ◕ ◡ ◕ wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
LOL had to post it 3 tjmes queeny, I will put it in the main post : )
Because you guys kept ignoring it :cry: Thank you
「LtRed」ム

Post by 「LtRed」ム »

Okay I agree with the removal of the AWP from the VIP menu as i accidently "Freekilled" the guy cuz i was afk in the start of the round and when i came back(the map was westwood)I saw a guy holding an awp and looking outside the window in the Saloon and I killed him.Then a guy came behind me and killed me cuz he said "lt he got the awp from the vip menu and u killed him".And yes, i have talked to Patrick for this and he said its made for benefiting the VIP player and it is very unlikely to be removed.I think its unfair cuz it has 10bullets instead of 1 (as point said).And as spyro said "The point of this mod is for confusing people"yes that is true but not in an unfair way.

Conclusion- REMOVE THE AWP FROM THE VIP MENU.
"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the next without any loss of enthusiasm."
-LtRed

Return to “Trouble in Terrorist Town”