View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Sat Oct 19, 2019 4:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

#1 Post Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
I request removing the AWP from VIP menu in TTT for the following reasons :

1. Sometimes people miss the VIP message in the chat and therefore right after they see someone with AWP they kill him.

2. When the person is killed because people didn't see the VIP message the VIP who had the AWP starts crying and sometimes fks the person that killed them the round after.

3. It kinda ruins the game sometimes because sometimes the VIPs are traitors and then they get AWP from their menu and no one would figure they are traitors.

4. It causes a lot of confusion in the game and sometimes ends up in a mass freekill which gives the traitors an easy win.

I would appreciate if you gimme your opinions.

Also,

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Also, can the scout and the map np_dock be removed? Nobody likes playing with scout and the dock map is pretty bad and people can go outside of the map and kill enemies from there.

Last edited by Romeo on Wed Aug 30, 2017 5:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:25 pm

#2 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
Agreed.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 2:46 pm
Profile WWW

#3 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
Also if it gives you 10 straight bullets instead of one that's another reason for it to be removed, because the awp you get from the traitors shop comes with only 1 bullet, so u have to reload after each shot which makes it harder to kill ppl, it's easier with 10 straight bullets imo so better remove it.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:13 pm

#4 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
Agreed

Fri Aug 18, 2017 7:57 pm

#5 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
I heavily disagree with this.

Confusion in the game is EXACTLY WHAT BASICALLY MAKES THE GAMEPLAY OF THE MOD, IT'S A PART OF THE GAME. And the traitor has to have some freedom at weapon possession, so that he doesn't get identified immediately as soon as he collects the AWP. Otherwise it's not really that interesting and it's far too easy to collect max karma.

Just work with the detective, check dead bodies, have each other's backs and you'll be fine.

Fri Aug 18, 2017 9:21 pm

#6 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
Spyro wrote:

Confusion in the game is EXACTLY WHAT BASICALLY MAKES THE GAMEPLAY OF THE MOD, IT'S A PART OF THE GAME. And the traitor has to have some freedom at weapon possession, so that he doesn't get identified immediately as soon as he collects the AWP. Otherwise it's not really that interesting and it's far too easy to collect max karma.

Just work with the detective, check dead bodies, have each other's backs and you'll be fine.

I disagree with your statement! Here's why. Some players will false-blame that there the traitor, But really there not (99% that happened to all players playing TTT) If you think that's the traitor and you kill him and he's Innocent that would basically end of killing. Right?
Further more when you kill someone it will show up in the top right and everyone will think your the traitor. To be honest, I agree that the AWP should be removed!

People have different Opinions. I hope I tried my best to explain.

Sat Aug 19, 2017 4:01 am

#7 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
Spyro wrote:

I disagree with your statement! Here's why. Some players will false-blame that there the traitor, But really there not (99% that happened to all players playing TTT) If you think that's the traitor and you kill him and he's Innocent that would basically end of killing. Right?
Further more when you kill someone it will show up in the top right and everyone will think your the traitor. To be honest, I agree that the AWP should be removed!

then just dont kill the person, ask for a detective to check him out, blaming someone falsely is the main part of the mod.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:43 am

#8 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
✪Papito wrote:
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
Spyro wrote:

then just dont kill the person, ask for a detective to check him out, blaming someone falsely is the main part of the mod.

You never know. If there Traitor or not. If someone shoots a person they might think it's him! They will start killing him and they will check the body and he's Innocent.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 2:35 am

#9 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
✪Papito wrote:
Carrot #SosA' wrote:
Spyro wrote:

Depending on how many players are on the server and are alive, by the time the detective gets his 2 credits everyone could be dead if the VIP hasnt shown his awp, if people didnt see chat earlier.

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:23 am
nD*** Jail Member

#10 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
Spyro wrote:

I do agree on that point. People tend to want an easy gameplay by knowing who might be the traitor. But TTT is a game where confusion is a main point to make it funny and enjoyable. I saw non traitors with a newton gun and would ask you would you like to get it removed too. I mean why would it harm anyone if he carry an awp? He risk to get seen as a traitor if he isn't one. And would risk that a real traitor use that to kill him bcs others make too fast conclusions and think he got killed as a traitor for carrying an awp. Don't forget traitors can buy things for others too to make it harder and to cause troubles. That is simply TTT gameplay.
I only would agree that he just get 1 bullet and have to reload like the traitor need it to balance it out. But still I think VIPs should always have some features for what they paid to get an advantage or you could easy cry that someone use a supernade in DM server too.

Spoiler: show

Sun Aug 20, 2017 8:05 am

#11 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
It's the VIPs fault. If he's buying an awp from VIP menu , he must be aware that's it's entirely him who is responsible for the circumstances. It's like the VIP is getting an advantage with a disadvantage along with it.

I agree to Spyro and ZeRo on this one.

STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler: show
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=Sakar&searchradio=name&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

Sun Aug 20, 2017 3:48 pm

#12 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
Also, can the scout and the map np_dock be removed? Nobody likes playing with scout and the dock map is pretty bad and people can go outside of the map and kill enemies from there.

Sat Aug 26, 2017 8:26 pm

#13 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
OK so after reading y'all's comments and after thinking about it for a while. I thought the situation we are in is in the middle because there are 2 perspectives about removing the awp from the VIP menu. 1st perspective is :
Quote:
1. Sometimes people miss the VIP message in the chat and therefore right after they see someone with AWP they kill him.

2. When the person is killed because people didn't see the VIP message the VIP who had the AWP starts crying and sometimes fks the person that killed them the round after.

3. It kinda ruins the game sometimes because sometimes the VIPs are traitors and then they get AWP from their menu and no one would figure they are traitors.

4. It causes a lot of confusion in the game and sometimes ends up in a mass freekill which gives the traitors an easy win.

Po!Nt wrote:
Also if it gives you 10 straight bullets instead of one that's another reason for it to be removed, because the awp you get from the traitors shop comes with only 1 bullet, so u have to reload after each shot which makes it harder to kill ppl, it's easier with 10 straight bullets imo so better remove it.

and the 2nd perspective is :
MicroChip wrote:
It's the VIPs fault. If he's buying an awp from VIP menu , he must be aware that's it's entirely him who is responsible for the circumstances.

ZeRo#1 wrote:
TTT is a game where confusion is a main point to make it funny and enjoyable.

Spyro wrote:
the traitor has to have some freedom at weapon possession, so that he doesn't get identified immediately as soon as he collects the AWP.

Also I wanted to add to this perspective that its a VIP advantage and this is 1 reason people buy VIP to get an advantage.

Since the 2 sides are kind of equal I came with the conclusion of keeping it like it is but making the AWP 1 bullet from VIP menu, but that's up to the admins to decide, but if the admins don't agree then we will need to extend the time of the round so detectives could have more time to check out more people and also some more time for the Traitors to kill people especially if some of the traitors are newbies.

This is all I have, again lemme know what you think. Hopefully we will come to a point where we all can agree on 1 thing. Ty for your opinions.

Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:02 pm

#14 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
Just so it doesn't get lost in the middle of the discussion.
Queen's Revenge wrote:

Sun Aug 27, 2017 9:27 am

#15 Post Re: Remove AWP from VIP menu in TTT
I Agree !
It really gets confusing because it's quite a traitors weapon.
When innocents/detective see's a AWP they start firing their guns.
This leads to anger and people losing their Karma.
Its like a VIP taking a newton launcher out of their menu.
Tixler was once a traitor and he dropped me a AWP and said down his mic, infinite has a AWP and seconds after I get 10 people shooting at me.So people see it as a traitors weapon.

I highly suggest that it should be either a traitor weapon only or a VIP's weapon
Thank you for listening,

Mr.Infinite

Sun Aug 27, 2017 12:37 pm
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next