View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Nov 14, 2019 12:33 pm

Reply to topic  [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

#1 Post Suggestions for TTT shop
Hello fellas.

So, i would like to hear from you some ideas for /shop in TTT. Notice that only the innocents will be able to buy things.

I will update the spoiler below with your suggestios:
Spoiler: show

Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:06 pm
neonDragon Admin

#2 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
- Defuse kit

- HS protection or Kevlar

- Health Regen

Money could be in terms of credits or karma.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:20 pm

#3 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
zapt0r wrote:
- Defuse kit

- Health Regen

We also thinking about /shop for nD$ cash.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:25 pm

#4 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
Voropoulo wrote:
zapt0r wrote:
- Defuse kit

- Health Regen

We also thinking about /shop for nD$ cash.

I think with credits it would be much better... keep the nD$ outside the TTT server

Mon Sep 18, 2017 10:34 pm

#5 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
Why keep the nD cash outside?? I think what zaptor's and voro said is really a good idea!! Also I was thinking that why do people get random weapons? It would be better to add a guns menu where players can select their weapon in terms of damage, noise and movement speed (keeping the big guns like awp auto etc aside ofc). I will be sure to add this to next member meet agenda. Lemme know what do you guys think @members/admins?

We can put up a shop for innocents as well adding cool stuff such as temporary double damage, 200hp, faster speed, grenades, most importantly the BIG surprise and so much more. Also I think that we should add skins (like professional knife and katana in jb) to replace the baseball bat. Like how about adding golf stick or cricket bat or hockey stick. There is so much to do tbh.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D

Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:00 am

#6 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
Don't make the shop with nD cash, it should be with credits that you win. For example, for innocents, it could be killing a traitor. If you want to introduce nD cash, do it only for kills, for example, killing a traitor = X nD$.
Also, don't start adding to the shop every thing you remember. Keep the balance in mind.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 10:46 am

#7 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
Add afk plugin first of all so the members don't have to kick them, and i thought about adding armor to a innocent shop. And what about replacing the hook for parachute? Add /rules into the game so people don't ask it again and actually read them. Will think of more ideas

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Don't make the shop with nD cash, it should be with credits that you win. For example, for innocents, it could be killing a traitor. If you want to introduce nD cash, do it only for kills, for example, killing a traitor = X nD$.
Also, don't start adding to the shop every thing you remember. Keep the balance in mind.

^Exactly

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:10 am

#8 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
AK and M4 for X nD$

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:26 am
Profile WWW

#9 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
Add a golden deagle to traitor shop so it can be used to kill anyone with 1 shot, not revealing if they were innocent. Fake detective+golden deagle = best traitor. And disable team chat for detectives.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 11:33 am

#10 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
I think credits is the way to go (1 credit per traitor-kill), having a shop made of nD$ doesn't make sense when you can't make nD$ on the server.

Shop for innocents
Kevlar (head & body)
A special weapon with a distinct look (like the newton/silent usp), perhaps a glock with increased damage though not as much as the silent usp, maybe 3/4, or perhaps an AK with 1.2x the normal damage.
A invisible shield that protects you from 1 knife attack, both types count.

Also I was thinking that why do people get random weapons?

It's a part of the game as it leave clues as to who the traitor might be, if everyone had the same weapon it would remove that part of the gameplay.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:15 pm

#11 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
We can put up a shop for innocents as well adding cool stuff such as temporary double damage, 200hp, faster speed, grenades, most importantly the BIG surprise and so much more. Also I think that we should add skins (like professional knife and katana in jb) to replace the baseball bat. Like how about adding golf stick or cricket bat or hockey stick. There is so much to do tbh.
I have been wanting a shop or something for the innocents since it's really boring to play as one.

But so far I can't really get onboard with any of these suggestions, of course they could add a shop where we could buy some hp, double damage or a weapon, but what would be the point? Why would someone who is innocent spend cash on a nade or an m4, they are very limited of what they can do so most of the stuff wouldn't be that useful and I guess most players wouldn't buy it.

I do however believe zapt0r is on the right track, if a shop is to be added it needs to be unique and not just have the same kind of items the other shops on nD servers have, obviously models and stuff like that could be added but "HS protection" does sound nice. As an innocent perhaps you could buy something that when you get killed, it'll "explode" to damage, hurt or similar to a dye pack (will glow/paint/make a trail) that will mark the traitor for x seconds.

Oh well, a shop will most likely take a while to fix and set up (especially if we would like more unique items) so maybe it's best to just keep to the same old stuff that's in the other shops for now.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 12:24 pm

#12 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
If you want a /cash shop on TTT you'd have to add a way of earning cash on TTT. I was thinking something like this: Killing traitors as innocent/detective gets you 100 nD$, Killing innocents as traitor gets you 50 nD$, killing detectives as traitor gets you 75 nD$. Traitors have the potential to make slightly more cash but this isn't like jailbreak where cash as CT/T needs to be balanced since everyone in TTT gets a chance to be on either side.
The shop would have to be thought through properly tho, nothing would make people leave faster than someone with 10m nD$ spamming shit every round. Maybe make a cap on how much nD$ you can spend per map.

I like ultor's suggestion about the golden deagle for traitors, not sure about removing detective chat tho. I also thought about some type of high-speed knife for innocents that you can throw at someone and if it hits them they don't take damage but they leave a trail behind them for X seconds/minutes that only you can see. High speed so you can snipe people shooting at you on the other side of the map, the traitor knife's speed wouldn't allow you to do that.

STEAM_0:0:51774830

Tue Sep 19, 2017 4:38 pm

#13 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
Decency wrote:
Also I was thinking that why do people get random weapons?

It's a part of the game as it leave clues as to who the traitor might be, if everyone had the same weapon it would remove that part of the gameplay.

I am not talking about everyone having the same weapon but instead there should be a freedom of choice. People who like low sound weapons can choose guns like tmp, scout etc, also there could be people who like more damage in close range can pick shotguns or p90. If u guys understand what I am saying.... :| . Maybe add a /guns menu like in dm where a player can select his/her own primary and secondary guns as per their personal taste.

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:29 pm

#14 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
Voropoulo wrote:

Looks like voro didnt like any of ur suggestions ^^

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:38 pm

#15 Post Re: Suggestions for TTT shop
Jenny ◕ ◡ ◕ wrote:
Voropoulo wrote:

Looks like voro didnt like any of ur suggestions ^^

Yeah sure that was the reason... I'm just waiting for a few more.

Tue Sep 19, 2017 7:52 pm
Reply to topic   [ 35 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next