View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 11:29 am

Reply to topic  [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

#151 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
Waschera wrote:
The server is in a work in progress state. It was added by neon some time back, never worked on after that and was never removed when it got unpopular. It needs work coding wise if you want it to be a stable server. The question is if its worth it right now. They have tried at least 2 times in the past to revive the TTT server and its always the same case. The mod is interesting at first but very quickly gets boring and tedious. It requires a special type of regulars with a kind of maturity that makes the mod interesting. In my opinion non existent at nD at the moment with a few exceptions. I would be very surprised if the server survives 2 months. It would definitely help if an admin is willing to do the coding required but i'd rather see them working on other projects. Past has proven time and time again that TTT is a lot of work for very little gain.

We are trying...

Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:50 pm
Profile WWW

#152 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
Add green glow to traitor's shop for 2 credits

STEAM_0:1:183275325 :D

Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:31 pm
neonDragon Admin

#153 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic

That is is way too unbalanced

Wed Sep 06, 2017 5:46 pm

#154 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
How?? It's fair enough. Ppl would pay attention to who so ever got shot with golden gun actually and it is worth 2 karma. So if there is a fake detective why not a fake innocent... ;)

Thu Sep 07, 2017 6:55 am

#155 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic

Hell no dude. Players will suspect the proven guys which makes no point of using the golden gun

Thu Sep 07, 2017 10:13 am
Profile WWW

#156 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
Imagine there being only 1/2 detectives, it would be easy to remember and identify if someone is fake checked. Also, I noticed that the checked people are put in the CT team so you can easy identify a fake glowing person.

Why would it be unfair if fake detective isn't unfair?

STEAM_0:1:207899326
:banana-rock: :happy-wavemulticolor:
Spoiler: show
*DEAD* AL_7KoMa <3 : plzz no cmd you are very cmd man iam sry for that say
Elijahh : i am afk for 1 sec need to go toilet
Elijahh : if some1 can protect me i will protect you for ever
http://www.neondragon.net/strikelist.php?searchtext=Sakar&searchradio=name&searchselect=closed&search=Search%21

Thu Sep 07, 2017 1:41 pm

#157 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
MicroChip wrote:
Imagine there being only 1/2 detectives, it would be easy to remember and identify if someone is fake checked. Also, I noticed that the checked people are put in the CT team so you can easy identify a fake glowing person.

Why would it be unfair if fake detective isn't unfair?

In addition to this even when a golden gun is shot it appears in the chats that so and so is problem innocent by detective..... U just need to be more observant ;)

Thu Sep 07, 2017 2:30 pm
neonDragon Admin

#158 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
Imo it is a bad addition as of now. The mod is fairly new for some, having another twist to keep an eye on will probably leave to more freekillings. Having to also suspect the proven innocents will lead to confusions among the newcomers. It is much easier to spot out a fake detective, for example simply ask him to buy something. It is a rather big change to make, so if this is to get implemented I would like to see it later than sooner til players are more comfortable with the rules and gameplay.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 3:33 pm

#159 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
I'm not playing that much on TTT but I'd love if the innocent had something they could buy/use or do, feels stale when you are innocent over and over again and you can only wait to get killed. I do not have any good ideas what these things could be but it is just something I'd like to throw out there.

Thu Sep 07, 2017 4:21 pm

#160 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
zapt0r wrote:
Imo it is a bad addition as of now. The mod is fairly new for some, having another twist to keep an eye on will probably leave to more freekillings. Having to also suspect the proven innocents will lead to confusions among the newcomers. It is much easier to spot out a fake detective, for example simply ask him to buy something. It is a rather big change to make, so if this is to get implemented I would like to see it later than sooner til players are more comfortable with the rules and gameplay.

There's already a lot confusion as it is. 1 more change couldn't possibly raise more of the same, even if it does add more confusion, it's BETTER if so. I think Dumbass's idea is not half bad (which would be a 1st), because you can STILL USE the Golden Gun on the already glown terrorist and you already got a shit ton of extras to work with to catch suspects.
Basically saying, that using C4, newton, AWP or green glow are seperate tactics and possibly can't be used all in the same time (early) as traitor, so there's not much reason to call this addition unfair.
There's not much for newcomers to get confused on anyways. They should just stick together with veteran innocents and try to learn the game by kinda tracking their actions, see how they orientate on certain situations.
I don't know about ya'll, but I like when things get very in-depth. After all, TTT is all about intuition, common sense, focus and attention.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 3:04 pm

#161 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
I agree with zaptor here , I like the idea but I think its too soon to add it. Its indeed hard enough to catch a fake detective and with fake innocents it will be even harder for the innocents to win. I think the traitor shop is already enough with good items for now and doesnt need to have some extra items. I was more interested in what KaKao said about the innocent shop. I think it will be a good addition so u dont get bored as an innocent , especially if u are an innocent for a whole map.

Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:37 pm
nD*** Jail Member

#162 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
Allright dunno someone brought it up before but what about to add some things inside TTT to gain some money too. Which would force a lot of guys to stick more to the rules and to not freekill for fun or break any other rules. I thought about some things like adding an achievement as an example:

- Kill 1000 innocents as a traitor
- Don't die as a traitor 3 times or rounds in a row
- Knife 1000 innocents down
- Kill 50 traitors in a row without killing an innocent
- Kill 500 innocents as a traitor by using an awp
- Kill 2 times in a row a traitor just with your baseball bat
- Kill 1000 innocents by using a newton launcher
- Kill 50 times an innocent by dropping a fake health-station down

and so on...

And I would also like if you could add as Kakao mentioned some things for the innocent as an example /shop to make it more enjoyable:

- Buy a knife as innocent = 1000nD$
- Buy double damage for 60 seconds = 1000nD$
- Buy a M4 or AK = 2000nD$

and so on...

Those are just suggestions to let players stick more to the rules and to let them have more fun as an innocent.
All is for sure changeable and since TTT counts as a JB server there should be in my eyes some things added to gain some money and to get rid of some money by buying features.

Any other good ideas are for sure welcome too. Thanks for reading it !!!

Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:05 am

#163 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
ZeRo#1 wrote:
Allright dunno someone brought it up before but what about to add some things inside TTT to gain some money too. Which would force a lot of guys to stick more to the rules and to not freekill for fun or break any other rules. I thought about some things like adding an achievement as an example:

and so on...

And I would also like if you could add as Kakao mentioned some things for the innocent as an example /shop to make it more enjoyable:

and so on...

Those are just suggestions to let players stick more to the rules and to let them have more fun as an innocent.
All is for sure changeable and since TTT counts as a JB server there should be in my eyes some things added to gain some money and to get rid of some money by buying features.

Its way too hard
500kills with awp

And
1000 with knife
1000 with Nl that mean 4000kills as traitor that will take too long

Sat Sep 09, 2017 10:55 am
nD*** Jail Member

#164 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
S.W.A.T wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:

and so on...

and so on...

Its way too hard
500kills with awp

And
1000 with knife
1000 with Nl that mean 4000kills as traitor that will take too long

Thats why it is called achievement like you have in JB or DR too. To make it too easy wouldn't make no sense. You do need for sure to put some effort into it to succeed an achievement.
There can be for sure some easy ones in it and some hard ones, but i think there should be achievements in it which let regulars more stick at the rules to not freekill too much.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:08 pm

#165 Post Re: TTT bugs and suggestions topic
I do not entirely agree with adding achievement to TTT, mainly because

- You would need around 30 achievements (guessing here) because IF they would add achievements they will most likely also add so if you collect them all you will get a free month of VIP, to be fair among all the servers they will have to keep the same amount of achievements (so it's not a lot easier to finish them on another server, 10 vs. 30).
- I do not personally like grinding achievements but what else can you do for TTT? You can basically only have achievements like "Survive x rounds as y", "kill x AS y" or "kill x WITH y" which would be pretty boring (in my opinion).
- Will the server die out again? This server has been here since 2012 or something, when it arrived it was immensely popular, but there weren't many (if any) "new" players, it was just players that moved over from the Jailbreak server, emptying it to play some TTT, the very same happens this time around as well. For how long will it last? TTT has been played every now and then for a couple of weeks or a month or so (correct me on this), then the server usually loses its player base and stays idle for some time before players are joining again.
- Depending on what achievements they might add, they can mess with the flow of the game, similar happened to Jailbreak in the past if I'm not wrong, they had a CT achievements where you had to kill like 14 T's or something, many days ended up with saw game and cage games, just so the commander could get this achievement, be very careful of what you might want to add.

Long story short, I think there isn't enough things to do on TTT to add some proper achievements, TTT might need some work but so do the other servers and I personally think it's more important to focus on that before adding achievements to a server like this.

Sat Sep 09, 2017 1:26 pm
Reply to topic   [ 181 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next