Hide N' Seek Suggestions/Ideas

Image | IP: [url=steam://connect/188.165.219.202:27017]188.165.219.202:27017[/url]
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Hide N' Seek Suggestions/Ideas

Post by Shadi »

Post eventual suggestions and ideas for the server here. What would you like changed/tweaked/removed/added?
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
dArra;]

Re: Hide N' Seek Suggestions/Ideas

Post by dArra;] »

VIP Suggestions
- All granades with (cooldown 5-10min?) (HE-granade/Flashbang(s)/Frozegranade)
- Heal 100hp
- Add trails (for regulars as well?)
- Hats (maybe for regulars as well?)

Remove
Ts should not be able to froze their self. You can use it to mitigate your fall dmg and because of that, you can get "unreachable" places (Example in awp_rooftops you can get down on the ground where you should get killed when you fall there. CT's can not get there)

About maps
You should go trough the c21_maps. Some of the maps has damn long jumps which needs 240-260 ljrec which gives a HUGE advantage for people who can do that. They can camp there long as they want and people who cant jump that long, can't do nothing.

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
gEEof

Post by gEEof »

dArra;] wrote:VIP Suggestions
- All granades with (cooldown 5-10min?) (HE-granade/Flashbang(s)/Frozegranade)
- Heal 100hp
- Add trails (for regulars as well?)
- Hats (maybe for regulars as well?)

Remove
Ts should not be able to froze their self. You can use it to mitigate your fall dmg and because of that, you can get "unreachable" places (Example in awp_rooftops you can get down on the ground where you should get killed when you fall there. CT's can not get there)

About maps
You should go trough the c21_maps. Some of the maps has damn long jumps which needs 240-260 ljrec which gives a HUGE advantage for people who can do that. They can camp there long as they want and people who cant jump that long, can't do nothing.
+1 on the frostgrenade allthough the terrorists must start with 1 or 2 flashes and a frost, standard, not just based on a luck% of getting one.

yeh camp spots on c21maps, i guess every map has them... might test some older maps i have in my cstrike folder.

ljstats pretty much bugged. Sometimes you dont get stats or prestrafe stats (on cj). maybe test another plugin for this. One with maptop which saves your records, so its cooler if you get rank1 in jumps. This also keeps the players on the server cause they want to beat the top10 jumprecords.

maptimer, everyone got pretty annoying of only playing a map for 15minutes. make it 25-30minutes and do a changelevel on the end of a round or the beginning of a new round. Its horrible when you get mapchange when doing an intense run/escape.

the maps arent quite right, since hns_mie was infact hns_floppytown and c21_limed was an updated version of c21_limed the real one. Rayish bricktown was also hns_floppytown, pretty weird...

besides all this, goodjob on implementing a hns server:)
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

dArra;] wrote:
Remove
Ts should not be able to froze their self. You can use it to mitigate your fall dmg and because of that, you can get "unreachable" places (Example in awp_rooftops you can get down on the ground where you should get killed when you fall there. CT's can not get there.
In awp_rooftops you're able to get down from almost everywhere with the wallbug, that is used alot in HnS.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is the wallbug ;
Spoiler!
dArra;]

Post by dArra;] »

Dr. Doofenshmirtz wrote:
dArra;] wrote:
Remove
Ts should not be able to froze their self. You can use it to mitigate your fall dmg and because of that, you can get "unreachable" places (Example in awp_rooftops you can get down on the ground where you should get killed when you fall there. CT's can not get there.
In awp_rooftops you're able to get down from almost everywhere with the wallbug, that is used alot in HnS.

If you don't know what I'm talking about, this is the wallbug ;
Spoiler!
I didn't mean using wb.

This is what I meant

Jumping down there will make normally over 100 dmg

"No one dies a virgin, life fucks us all"
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

dArra;] wrote: I didn't mean using wb.

This is what I meant

Jumping down there will make normally over 100 dmg
Oh, but since that's a bug/mapwalking you can simply slay them? There's no reason to do that the nades wont freeze the T aswell.
The frostnade got it's ups and downs with that. If the frostnade doesn't freeze the T aswell, it will be too easy for the T to escape.
B.K

Post by B.K »

Would it be possible to get the full maplist?
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

At the moment:
  • awp_rooftops
    c21_choklad
    c21_kitty
    c21_lime
    c21_limed
    c21_tomat
    c21_town
    Hns_floppytown
    Hns_mie
    rayish_brick-world
B.K

Post by B.K »

Maki wrote:At the moment:
  • awp_rooftops
    c21_choklad
    c21_kitty
    c21_lime
    c21_limed
    c21_tomat
    c21_town
    Hns_floppytown
    Hns_mie
    rayish_brick-world
I'd suggest hns_mie deleted and consider adding these maps,

c21_gurka
c21_sodapop
c21_gladplask
c21_ost2
daka

Post by daka »

Please remove the slowdown, When someone knifes you you'r speed slowes down.
and remove the nubslash aswell, Kinda gay.
gEEof

Post by gEEof »

aka wrote:Please remove the slowdown, When someone knifes you you'r speed slowes down.
says the one abusing the surf lj bug:) removing the slowdown will result in you doing 269.9 lj... LEGIT!
no seriously, dont remove anything, just fix this surfbug by implementing another ljstats plugin.

Did some research, i guess this is the newest/ most used plugin in kreedz and hns. The surf bug is fixed in this plugin.
https://forums.alliedmods.net/showthread.php?t=141586

pluginmaker wrote this:
Due to problems with the surf bug i add detecting touch somthing, now if when you jumped and if you touch somthing in air then stats=failed
E.g. surf abuse for higher speed, bad quality, but this is basicaly how its done
Spoiler!
PiPi

Post by PiPi »

scj doesnt even work D:

Add this map : c21_rainbow

and change the vote map thing, because every 10 minutes there is a map change wich is anoying af
Med kärlek...
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

gEEof wrote: Did some research, i guess this is the newest/ most used plugin in kreedz and hns. The surf bug is fixed in this plugin.
We'll look into this plugin soon.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

aka wrote:Please remove the slowdown, When someone knifes you you'r speed slowes down.
We have had community votes as to what to add when it comes to blocks and slowdowns and the way it is now won by far, but the nubslash could be discussed. I however remember seeing nubslash on several good HnS servers myself; so we'll ask around I guess.

- Benjamin Franklin
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Shadi wrote:
gEEof wrote: Did some research, i guess this is the newest/ most used plugin in kreedz and hns. The surf bug is fixed in this plugin.
We'll look into this plugin soon.
We looked into it quickly and it didn't run properly, I'll try to ask another technical admin if he can find the issue. Once the plugins are fixed I'll check the eventual suggested maps (along with the jailbreak ones)

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Hide N' Seek”