check it :)

User avatar
Mati
Posts: 4390
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Check it :)

Post by Mati »

- Scratch the beginning blabla (first 35 seconds) because no one really cares about that (if you really want to say something put it in description)
- Singing is ok, but should add music/instruments, otherwise a bit too plain

(Edit: Merged the two identical topics together)
lol
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15422
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 631 times

Re: Check it :)

Post by Shadi »

Mati wrote:- Scratch the beginning blabla (first 35 seconds) because no one really cares about that (if you really want to say something put it in description)
it's a rhetoric tool when you say it's your first time singing, appeals to emotional people.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Mati
Posts: 4390
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Check it :)

Post by Mati »

Shadi wrote:
Mati wrote:- Scratch the beginning blabla (first 35 seconds) because no one really cares about that (if you really want to say something put it in description)
it's a rhetoric tool when you say it's your first time singing, appeals to emotional people.
Sure it might be appealing for a select few, but I'm fairly certain that the majority would prefer to see the actual content right away rather than having to wait for over half a minute until it starts. If you really want to say something in the video do so shortly in a few seconds, but even that is unneeded and should rather be in the description imo.
These users thanked the author Mati for the post:
k1ngfoxxy
lol
User avatar
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady
Posts: 1035
Joined: Fri Sep 26, 2014 12:34 pm
Location: Scotland
Has thanked: 376 times
Been thanked: 81 times

Re: check it :)

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Shadi wrote:
Foxy|Lady wrote:
I have a few recordings myself, but only shared them with my closest friends
not sure if i should feel blessed or not LOL
Shadi I am your sweetest blessing, stop denying it!!!!!!!!
big d energy
Maki
Friend of the Community
Posts: 4410
Joined: Fri Feb 08, 2013 7:57 pm
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 53 times

Re: Check it :)

Post by Maki »

Mati wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Mati wrote:- Scratch the beginning blabla (first 35 seconds) because no one really cares about that (if you really want to say something put it in description)
it's a rhetoric tool when you say it's your first time singing, appeals to emotional people.
Sure it might be appealing for a select few, but I'm fairly certain that the majority would prefer to see the actual content right away rather than having to wait for over half a minute until it starts. If you really want to say something in the video do so shortly in a few seconds, but even that is unneeded and should rather be in the description imo.
Mati, I expected you to follow the wadsworth constant.. I'm disappointed.
Image
User avatar
Mati
Posts: 4390
Joined: Tue Jul 21, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Austria
Has thanked: 149 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: check it :)

Post by Mati »

Maki wrote:
Mati wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Mati wrote:- Scratch the beginning blabla (first 35 seconds) because no one really cares about that (if you really want to say something put it in description)
it's a rhetoric tool when you say it's your first time singing, appeals to emotional people.
Sure it might be appealing for a select few, but I'm fairly certain that the majority would prefer to see the actual content right away rather than having to wait for over half a minute until it starts. If you really want to say something in the video do so shortly in a few seconds, but even that is unneeded and should rather be in the description imo.
Mati, I expected you to follow the wadsworth constant.. I'm disappointed.
Haha, didn't know about that yet.
lol
User avatar
W_a_S_y_L
Posts: 4656
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: check it :)

Post by W_a_S_y_L »

It's OK I guess

But like Mati said it could use the music, could have been longer and could've skipped the introduction which could have been put in video description
Image
User avatar
Lady J
Posts: 32
Joined: Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:40 am
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: check it :)

Post by Lady J »

Okey thank you all for your opinion :)
Locked

Return to “Trash (Media)”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests