check it :)

Mati

Re: Check it :)

Post by Mati »

- Scratch the beginning blabla (first 35 seconds) because no one really cares about that (if you really want to say something put it in description)
- Singing is ok, but should add music/instruments, otherwise a bit too plain

(Edit: Merged the two identical topics together)
lol
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Mati wrote:- Scratch the beginning blabla (first 35 seconds) because no one really cares about that (if you really want to say something put it in description)
it's a rhetoric tool when you say it's your first time singing, appeals to emotional people.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Mati

Post by Mati »

Shadi wrote:
Mati wrote:- Scratch the beginning blabla (first 35 seconds) because no one really cares about that (if you really want to say something put it in description)
it's a rhetoric tool when you say it's your first time singing, appeals to emotional people.
Sure it might be appealing for a select few, but I'm fairly certain that the majority would prefer to see the actual content right away rather than having to wait for over half a minute until it starts. If you really want to say something in the video do so shortly in a few seconds, but even that is unneeded and should rather be in the description imo.
These users thanked the author Mati for the post:
k1ngfoxxy
lol
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Re: check it :)

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

Shadi wrote:
Foxy|Lady wrote:
I have a few recordings myself, but only shared them with my closest friends
not sure if i should feel blessed or not LOL
Shadi I am your sweetest blessing, stop denying it!!!!!!!!
big d energy
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Mati wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Sure it might be appealing for a select few, but I'm fairly certain that the majority would prefer to see the actual content right away rather than having to wait for over half a minute until it starts. If you really want to say something in the video do so shortly in a few seconds, but even that is unneeded and should rather be in the description imo.
Mati, I expected you to follow the wadsworth constant.. I'm disappointed.
Mati

Post by Mati »

Maki wrote:
Mati wrote:
Shadi wrote:
Mati, I expected you to follow the wadsworth constant.. I'm disappointed.
Haha, didn't know about that yet.
lol
W_a_S_y_L

Post by W_a_S_y_L »

It's OK I guess

But like Mati said it could use the music, could have been longer and could've skipped the introduction which could have been put in video description
Lady J

Post by Lady J »

Okey thank you all for your opinion :)

Return to “Trash (Media)”