Your sport videos

East Clubber

Your sport videos

Post by East Clubber »

In this topic you can post videos of yourself performing whatever sport you want to show us. It can be tricks with a soccerball, swimming, a workout video or whatever else you might think off.

Here is a video of myself from yesterday learning to perform a handstand.
I managed to complete 50 seconds of the yoga pose Shirshasana aka the head stand pose.

Emziek

Re: Your sport videos

Post by Emziek »

Does it have to be videos? I could post a picture or two.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Emziek wrote:Does it have to be videos? I could post a picture or two.
Sure just pose pictures ;)
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

east. u shouldnt do it like you did there. you are supposed to do it without swing up. you have to go in the position by using ur muskels only. :< and you look alike you did breath wrong when you end the pose. the porpuse of this exercise is to strenghten ur shoulders and back by balancing your body in the center. its also therefor to make urself become calm and concentrated, you shouldnt be strung out by doing it. i ll do a video myself :o
Image Image
Marksel

Post by Marksel »

inb4 this topic changes into a list of weight loss tips and complaints about how wrong people are performing their sports
ImageImage
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Marksel wrote:inb4 this topic changes into a list of weight loss tips and complaints about how wrong people are performing their sports
you are taking it wrong. i know what i am talking about and it is ment to be a help. if i would complain i wouldnt explain how it has to be done correctly. nothing to take negative..

you are not giving us any usefull context in ur post. so please.
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post:
Spato
Image Image
Marksel

Post by Marksel »

kami (GER] wrote:
Marksel wrote:inb4 this topic changes into a list of weight loss tips and complaints about how wrong people are performing their sports
you are taking it wrong. i know what i am talking about and it is ment to be a help. if i would complain i wouldnt explain how it has to be done correctly. nothing to take negative..

you are not giving us any usefull context in ur post. so please.
chillax brah, it wasnt a response to what you said, it was a prediction, hence the 'inb4'.

OT: I'll try to find some of the footage of my breaking down da moves when I was younger o.o
ImageImage
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

alright then. I just mean.. this topic isnt ment to show how perfect somebody can do something or that he shows us what he likes to do / train or that he is talented. its also to speak about what he is doing and if possible to improve it by giving tipps. or getting tipps by him how you can do it yourself :<
Image Image
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

A sport we enjoy very much at work:

.gif © Kwaakt
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Haha Kas
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

kami (GER] wrote:east. u shouldnt do it like you did there. you are supposed to do it without swing up. you have to go in the position by using ur muskels only. :< and you look alike you did breath wrong when you end the pose. the porpuse of this exercise is to strenghten ur shoulders and back by balancing your body in the center. its also therefor to make urself become calm and concentrated, you shouldnt be strung out by doing it. i ll do a video myself :o
Thank you. I will go in the gym tonight to practise again. I'll maybe try the tripod headstand, I think that would be easier to start out with?

@Quick - What was happening in the first video? You told the intern to fix something in the firetruck and then made him think there was a fire because of the smoke?
Haha funny he just knew what was up when he saw the firetruck in the last video :lol:
Spato

Post by Spato »

East Clubber wrote: @Quick - What was happening in the first video? You told the intern to fix something in the firetruck and then made him think there was a fire because of the smoke?
Haha funny he just knew what was up when he saw the firetruck in the last video :lol:
It says in the description that he was told to say "I'm on fire", so the firefighters started to spray him with some water because he was on fire ;) He was told it was a fire drill.
AIK <3
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Spato wrote:
East Clubber wrote: @Quick - What was happening in the first video? You told the intern to fix something in the firetruck and then made him think there was a fire because of the smoke?
It says in the description that he was told to say "I'm on fire", so the firefighters started to spray him with some water because he was on fire ;) He was told it was a fire drill.
aah :P
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

Exactly ^^

I lured him there under the false idea that I would be participating in the drill and I didn't want to get wet either. After he got in there, it was easy :)
.gif © Kwaakt
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

sorry that i didnt post my video yet. i m ill since some time now and got a heavy breathing so that sport wouldn't be the best to do atm. but as soon as i am fit again i ll record some tapes. :)
Image Image

Return to “Trash (Media)”