Page 1 of 3

Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:12 pm
by Spiitzz
This time Justin Bieber got a song with Far East Movement the song is called Live My Life, and imo it wasn't that bad. Hes voice isn't like it was in "Baby" and "Never say never"



What do you think about it ?

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:19 pm
by Ying and Yang
So?

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:28 pm
by Spato
Not worth a thread

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 7:43 pm
by Unown
r u gonna make a thread for every new song..? :facepalm:

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:05 pm
by Kanyuu
You posted this song too in "Songs you are listening to" thread...

Seriously, stop making thread for Justin Bieber. If you're going to do, I suggest the admins open up one thread JUST for Spiitz to compile Justin Bieber topics.

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:41 pm
by Jellow
Seriously.... the amount of retardation... its just....

Image

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 8:49 pm
by Spiitzz
Hanyuu wrote:You posted this song too in "Songs you are listening to" thread...

Seriously, stop making thread for Justin Bieber. If you're going to do, I suggest the admins open up one thread JUST for Spiitz to compile Justin Bieber topics.
I'm not the only one that have made threads about him... so I don't understand why you guys only complain in my fucking threads.

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:06 pm
by Xaturi
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
Hanyuu wrote:You posted this song too in "Songs you are listening to" thread...

Seriously, stop making thread for Justin Bieber. If you're going to do, I suggest the admins open up one thread JUST for Spiitz to compile Justin Bieber topics.
I'm not the only one that have made threads about him... so I don't understand why you guys only complain in my fucking threads.
Because you're the one that made several threads about him.

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:09 pm
by W_a_S_y_L
Bieber doesn't deserve the attention... trash topic ?

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:15 pm
by Spiitzz
SultaN wrote:
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
Hanyuu wrote:You posted this song too in "Songs you are listening to" thread...

Seriously, stop making thread for Justin Bieber. If you're going to do, I suggest the admins open up one thread JUST for Spiitz to compile Justin Bieber topics.
I'm not the only one that have made threads about him... so I don't understand why you guys only complain in my fucking threads.
Because you're the one that made several threads about him.
2-3 threads...? WOW, that's many man!

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:41 pm
by Kanyuu
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
SultaN wrote:
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote: I'm not the only one that have made threads about him... so I don't understand why you guys only complain in my fucking threads.
Because you're the one that made several threads about him.
2-3 threads...? WOW, that's many man!
That's already a lot seeing how it is just ONE person. So instead of seeing multiple threads about him, I would rather just see ONE thread with all the possible discussion.

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:01 pm
by Mr.Mackey
May he die a painfull death, phaggot :trollface:

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:31 pm
by Sarah
I dont get why making a thread about him at all tbh. don see a point in it at all.

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:35 pm
by pn
You open a fucking thread every time you have to fart.
Geeezuz, we do not give a fuck about your pseudo musical taste

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Posted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 11:56 pm
by Xaturi
pn wrote:You open a fucking thread every time you have to fart.
Geeezuz, we do not give a fuck about your pseudo musical taste
Hahahah, I love you pn :D