Justin Bieber got a new song

Spiitzz

Re: Justin Bieber got a new song

Post by Spiitzz »

lil-Wesley wrote:
Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
lil-Wesley wrote:Stop making a topic for evry single song justin bieber realeases, you homo!

Geez, it seems that you are a Beliber, since oyu always know he has released a new song...
Unlike u, I'm on facebook.. :roll:
so then i think you have "liked" justin's fan page ? :think:
No, but when you got a bunch of JB fans (beliebers) you can see a new song by JB getting spammed on fb
Kanyuu

Post by Kanyuu »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:
No, but when you got a bunch of JB fans (beliebers) you can see a new song by JB getting spammed on fb
The reason why trash should be blocked. :]
My Original Fiction:
Hopeless Me, Insensible You (Status: Complete [20 chapters, 2 extras]) ; Rising Feelings (Status: Ongoing [1 chapter])
Messing around with people :3
koed dude

Post by koed dude »

stop fucking posting justin bieber songs or other noob singers.... u are advetising his songs so when nd people click on them he gets more views, every one ignore the youtube link!

----------------------------------

wtf is a belieber...
Spato

Post by Spato »

Light wrote:wtf is a belieber...
A person who believes that Justin Bieber is the new messias.
AIK <3
Marksel

Post by Marksel »

Light wrote:stop fucking posting justin bieber songs or other noob singers.... u are advetising his songs so when nd people click on them he gets more views, every one ignore the youtube link!
Alternatively, grow up, realise that some people like other things than you do, and ignore things if you dont like them or just dont support them whatever, but stop this fucking retarded bullshit where everyone hates bieber.

biebers demographic IS NOT YOU, NOONE CARES IF YOU HATE HIM, ESPECIALLY NOT BIEBER.

I dont listen to biebers music, he is simply a guy that produces music for teenagers and below, I do not fall in this catagory and don't give a rat's ass if other people like him or hate him.
(News flash, this person you are hating and making fun of has made more money in the past 3 years than you most likely will in your entire life, you really thinks he cares if you say a bad word about him?)

Also: stop making useless threads for a single song, if I would post every song a band I like comes out I'd be spamming the shit out of these forums.
ImageImage
ShadowZ

Post by ShadowZ »

~Do you have someone to look upon?
koed dude

Post by koed dude »

okay marksel, so because he made more money than us then he is cool and we shouldnt be hating him, okay tyvm for clearing that out.....

news flash! osama bin laden made 20 times more money than bieber when he was alive everybody love him! or u are haters..
Marksel

Post by Marksel »

Light wrote:okay marksel, so because he made more money than us then he is cool and we shouldnt be hating him, okay tyvm for clearing that out.....

news flash! osama bin laden made 20 times more money than bieber when he was alive everybody love him! or u are haters..

Reading is hard.
Bending words is easy.
Growing up is hard.

^Things deducted from your post.
ImageImage
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Return to “Trash (Media)”