Extra Items for Zombies.

Post by Twardy! »

Hi, several times I wanted to write about it , and finally i do it :D
As for Extra Items for Zombies.

1. T-Virus Antidote
2. Zombie Madness
3. Infection Bomb
4. Zombie Health

When you consume two bombs available, this option disappears. Then, Zombie Health is number three.
A lot of times I wanted to quickly buy a bomb without looking at the menu and I buying health.
A lot of players have the same problem.

For better gameplay and the smaller nerves :) my suggestion is:
1. When I bought all the bombs, this option does not disappear just changes color, for example on gray.
The same is probably on the Zombie Plague 1000FPS.

or

2. Remove completely Zombie Health. This option is expensive and almost no one does not need it.

P.S.
Is it possible to change the cost of this Zombie Madness?
I propose 10 AP. Many times I use it only for one person, for example on Swarm Mode.
15 AP is terribly expensive :)
I play only:
Nick in game: Twardy! ︻芫══一 duGi
wei

Re: Extra Items for Zombies.

Post by wei »

Infect bombs are limited--> 2 per round. Yeah we should remove the zm health i dont think some1 buys it.
And for the madnes: Pls no, it was 8 aps before. i requested it to 15 aps. 10 aps are very cheap--> You start with 5 aps, getting 6 aps from ur bank= 11 aps. So everyone could use this madnes easyly. 15 aps are rlly fine.
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
Twardy!

Post by Twardy! »

Yeah we should remove the zm health i dont think some1 buys it.
Thank you, it will be better :clap: :dance:
Pls no, it was 8 aps before. i requested it to 15 aps. 10 aps are very cheap--> You start with 5 aps, getting 6 aps from ur bank= 11 aps. So everyone could use this madnes easyly. 15 aps are rlly fine.
Yeah but with madness you can infect one person, two or more and you can also don't infect anyone and lose 15 AP.
It happens that the zombies will enter into a zombie, you use the madness and did not even moving on.. As it often happens.
These users thanked the author Twardy! for the post:
doeda
I play only:
Darkfighter

Post by Darkfighter »

They should bring back the infection glock for the zombies :p. And the price for zombiemadness is allright, doesn't need to be changed. But I agree with you about the fact that there should come some new things for the zombie shop. But what kinda things can you add further to it?..
Better is to die in in battle with honor, than to live in shame because you did not defend your people.

The Vikings FOR EVER
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

We've already discussed allot of new plugins but nothing seems to fit without bugs or chrashing up the server,
if you find any new stuff you're always welcome to suggest it to us.
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

The problem with madness being to cheap is that to many people use it every round, so the rounds end way to fast. Only way to maybe fix it if its going to be cheaper is to add a restriction for every round like with infection bomb.

Other than that the healing should just be removed. Noone uses it and it's really overprised. I have also had a few times where i wanted to buy the bomb but ended up with the useless healt because the bomb limit was reached.
These users thanked the author Waschera for the post (total 2):
wei, hybRid
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Tagliano`

Post by Tagliano` »

Instead of changing the madness's cost, cuz 15 is reasonable, you should up the bomb's cost cuz Madness is 15 and bomb 20, the Madness is not Worth to use (you can infect 1-2 ppl for 15 AP or infect all for 20) but with the restriction of the bomb i guess its now balanced
About 'Zombie Health' I lost soooo many AP in it.... it's 10 AP if I remember...
Don't mistake my kindness for weakness. I am kind to everyone but when someone is unkind to me, weak is not what they're going to remember about me.
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

Waschera wrote:The problem with madness being to cheap is that to many people use it every round, so the rounds end way to fast. Only way to maybe fix it if its going to be cheaper is to add a restriction for every round like with infection bomb.

Other than that the healing should just be removed. Noone uses it and it's really overprised. I have also had a few times where i wanted to buy the bomb but ended up with the useless healt because the bomb limit was reached.
yea agree with that had it several times aswell
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Twardy!

Post by Twardy! »

A month passed and he's still the same.
Today, a few times I lost money (nD$).

Please fix it.
I play only:
Waschera

Post by Waschera »

Twardy! wrote:
A month passed and he's still the same.
Today, a few times I lost money (nD$).

Please fix it.
Admins discuss these stuff on the admin meetings. You have to wait until the next admin meeting.
"If one man can create so much hate, imagine all the love we can create together!"

Twardy!

Post by Twardy! »

Waschera wrote:Admins discuss these stuff on the admin meetings. You have to wait until the next admin meeting.
And? Admins meetings was 15.03.2015 and still the same.
I play only:
Twardy!

Post by Twardy! »

wei wrote:You start with 5 aps, getting 6 aps from ur bank= 11 aps. So everyone could use this madnes easyly. 15 aps are rlly fine.
Now you start with 0 AP :(
I play only:
Flath

Post by Flath »

Alright Twardy, let's make things clear for you. If you want things to be added on the server, you need to convince someone in the Zombie team to defend your ideas in a meeting. I advise you to add hybrid since he is the Zombie Chairman, in other word, the one organizing the meetings.

A zombie meeting is usually some stuffs members discuss about with the admins in charge in order to make the server a better place.
Admin meetings usually take out the stuffs members discuss at meetings and they might perhaps forget some topics on forum. The best way to avoid this to happen, is to make sure a member is aware of your ideas and to make sure this will be discussed during a zombie meeting since a log will then be created and admins will refer to it when they hold their meetings.

Anyway, let's sum it up:

Regular => idea => zombie member => Zombie meeting.

If agreed in Zombie meeting => Idea in Zombie Logs => Admin meeting => apply the idea to the server.
If not => Forget it.

if you have questions or if you need anything just add me on steam alright ? http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020923383/

wei

Post by wei »

If im allowed to be in the membermeeting just msg me on steam. I would share my opinions also. ^^
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
Twardy!

Post by Twardy! »

Ok Flath, I understand your message.
I thought that it is enough to publish a new idea in the forum, then someone else to worry about it :twisted:

Soooo ;)

Is my request for the removal of health in menu you can (or another admin) move to the next meeting ?
I play only:

Return to “Zombie Respawn Trash”