Application For nD*Runner

For become nD* Runner, it is here !
Ghost
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Sweden . Mönsterås

Application For nD*Runner

Post by Ghost »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:14227379

- NickName : Ghost^

- Age : 16

- Sex : Male

- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : I am a very experienced admin because I have been an admin on 3 other servers before including my own server that I had but I had to shut it down because no one was playing.

- Average amount of time on our servers per day : I play about 3-4 hours a day on nD Jail and nD Deathrun. I am also a friendly player that shows respect to Admins and other players.

- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers? I have been playing on your servers sine Summer Last year so I'm familliar to the way you do things.

- Other :
My Name Is Mirko Barisic , I'm 16 years old and I live in Mönsterås, Sweden. I am a friendly person and i spend alot of my free time at my computer playing games and photoshopping pictures. I am quite good at computers because I've had a computer since I was like 6 years old so I know a thing or two about computers.

Right now I'm going to Mönsterås High School 1st year out of 3 years. The direction I have chosen is IT because that's what I am working with almost every day at home. After High School I'm Going to continue studying and become a Game Developer/Designer .

Peace.

Ghost^ Out.

Happy vDou?
nase
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by nase »

Never heard of u

Good luck
User avatar
vDou
Posts: 1021
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by vDou »

Didnt this guy just apply?
well.. anyway..
who is this?
never even heard or seen u?
and dude.. this is the last time u lie about ur play time... ur play time is like 3 days on jail.. not a year..

U dont got my vote. edit ur apply and change ur play time to the real.
ImageImage
Ghost
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Sweden . Mönsterås

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by Ghost »

Ive Played On This Server Before You Where A Member... And My Total Gameplay Time On The Server Its Almost 7 Months o.O
User avatar
vDou
Posts: 1021
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by vDou »

if that is true.. how come i have never seen you in the 3-4 months i have been on the servers? not even once.
ImageImage
Ghost
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Sweden . Mönsterås

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by Ghost »

1. Holidays ? Away From Home
2. School ?
3. Other Things Then Just Playing Games ?
4. Decided To Quit CS for a Short Time
hazik666

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by hazik666 »

Never seen you

Gl
Ghost
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Sweden . Mönsterås

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by Ghost »

hazik666 wrote:Never seen you

Gl

d4zo.. Its You ?

You Have Seen Me Before xD

I Played With Sora before xD I Had The Name Kingdom Hearts | Trinity for Some Time On The Server ;P
User avatar
pn
Posts: 3401
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:00 am
Location: coimbra, portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by pn »

i know this guy, he played in jail a long time ago.
Good luck
Image
Spx.
Posts: 3350
Joined: Wed Jul 15, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Battlefield 3
Has thanked: 15 times
Been thanked: 10 times
Contact:

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by Spx. »

Ghost wrote:hazik666 wrote:Never seen you

Gl

d4zo.. Its You ?

You Have Seen Me Before xD

I Played With Sora before xD I Had The Name Kingdom Hearts | Trinity for Some Time On The Server ;P

Why didn't you say that earlier? Now I remember you from when I wasn't a member, you seem to be a nice guy. Altought I didn't really play with you since I joined nD so I want to see more of you, till I give my opinion.
Ghost
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Sweden . Mönsterås

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by Ghost »

Spx. wrote:Ghost wrote:hazik666 wrote:Never seen you

Gl

d4zo.. Its You ?

You Have Seen Me Before xD

I Played With Sora before xD I Had The Name Kingdom Hearts | Trinity for Some Time On The Server ;P

Why didn't you say that earlier? Now I remember you from when I wasn't a member, you seem to be a nice guy. Altought I didn't really play with you since I joined nD so I want to see more of you, till I give my opinion.

Ill Be On The Server As Often I Can and as long as possible
Though I Have School Im Always Free On The Weekends
Seeing You Soon Spx
And Still d4zo Doesn't Remember Me?? :S
User avatar
Agent Smith
Posts: 2408
Joined: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:00 am
Location: The Netherlands
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by Agent Smith »

i know this guy, trinity. Together with sora, he's a good guy... however trinity does not fit with your gender because I think trinity is that female chick in the matrix. I would like to see more or w/e I can't really judge because im not being so much on the servers anymore, so I allow others to judge about your time played on our servers.
It is purpose that creates us.
It is purpose that connects us.
It is purpose that pulls us.
It is purpose that guides us.
It is purpose that drives us.
It is purpose that defines.
It is purpose that binds us.
Ghost
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Sweden . Mönsterås

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by Ghost »

I Choose Trinity Because I Didn't Know Any Other Char In Kingdom Hearts

Yes.. I Know It's The Chick From Matrix
Joseph
Posts: 89
Joined: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:00 am

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by Joseph »

My name.. I use ghOSt :S

vDou maybe this is the one you where talking about.
Also sorry for going off topic here.
Ghost
Posts: 114
Joined: Wed Aug 12, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Sweden . Mönsterås

Re: Application For nD*Runner

Post by Ghost »

I Was First ??

Better Luck Next Time
Locked

Return to “Join nD* Runner”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest