Post by Joseph »

- Steam ID :
STEAM_0:1:24078820
- NickName :
jOsePh
- Sex :
Male.
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) :
Experience would include 6 servers in total. Of many different styles of gaming, (does include deathrun). So I believe I'm more than necessarily experienced.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day :
During the week, it's 2-3 to maybe 4 hours playing on deathrun/jail and others. At week-ends I'm on almost all day, sometimes not so much.
- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers?
Well, On my last app I lied, I had to come out with that, but now I have truthfully(LEGIT) played 2-3 Months on your servers.
-My hobbies, Life...
My name is Joseph, I'm 15 years old. My favorite things in life are Surf, MUSIC, football(soccer) and many more things.
I go to school, I'm not doing excellent but I'm doing alright .. I ocasionally drink, sometimes smoke(Smoking isn't cigs or weed, it's shisha..)
I believe I'm quite friendly and cool around everyone.

My motivation
Well, I really enjoy playing on deathrun and many other of neonDragons servers, I would like to be on the nD Runner team because deathrun server needs more people on it, it's dying which shouldn't really be happening, According to people I've spoken with it was one of the first, where alot of people started out at.. I also would like to be a part of this because I would take it seriously enough, to help people out, kick/ban abusers/buggers/cheaters, and all. And many more.
What I would do if I was to become nD Runner.
I would do my best to keep it so everyone has fun, to have an enjoyable enviroment to play in.
Some things that may happen, and what I would do
Let's say for example someone is being offensive.. I would first ask him to please watch his language, if he continues I would warn him, screenshot whatever it is he is doing wrong, then if he proceeds I would kick or if completely necessary give him a 5-10 minute ban.
Or.. There's an AFKer, first make sure he's AFK before doing anything... Follow by slaying him for 2, maybe 3 rounds. If he's not back then I would kick him.
Or.. Someone is bugging traps, I would ask him to stop, if he didn't, I would spec him to make sure he was bugging. After I would screenshot or record him doing it, then take action.

Thanks in advance. Joseph.
nase

Re: Joseph's Re-Application for nD Runner.

Post by nase »

Well, good luck again, friendly and funny mate
hazik666

Post by hazik666 »

Well i dont see you play deathrun (because i never play there) but i know your active on forums and do alot for members (making sigs which are epic)

So good luck with this and hopefully you get accepted
Lamk0^

Post by Lamk0^ »

Good luck, you're good player, know rules, helping people and I have more. Anyway, I hope you'll get in.
the courtesy lives on
Joseph

Post by Joseph »

Thanks everyone
Chillz

Post by Chillz »

Hm, Ive seen you quite sometimes at the dr server, well, i bet youre a good guy, but havent spoke to you that much, but , GL
-----------------

Kempa, Where the fuck is my sandwhich?
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

FlaNky wrote:the best person I have seen on nD runner.
he deserves to become nD* Runner | Joseph-Ghost

Wtf is your problem Flanky... Accept that he doesn't use the name Ghost in-game anymore...

Anyway Nice fellow and Good Luck
Ints

Post by Ints »

Good lux mate!
Joseph

Post by Joseph »

Thanks everyone Highly appreciate your support.

Return to “Join nD* Runner”