application for nD*Runner b_0_y_K_a

For become nD* Runner, it is here !
b_0_y_K_a

application for nD*Runner b_0_y_K_a

Post by b_0_y_K_a »

Hello I wanted to do with your community because I have been on your server for a very long time and I always wanted to be in your day nD but also not to get to know new friends and help you if you do not accept mich is not a bad idea It's always worth I wish you to accept me I like you

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:137520926

NickName: b_0_y_K_a

critycism

Re: application for nD*Runner b_0_y_K_a

Post by critycism »

Hi.

First off all, saying you like them and hoping you get accepted will not change anything.
You're not that active in deathrun, although you played a few times.

Cons
- English is kinda meh
- Doesn't report in the strikelist
- Doesn't moderate
- New to forums
- Would be a chaos if you were member in deathrun, I don't think you can handle it very good.

Try reporting more and interacting, in the forums and ingame.

Spoiler!
It's a no from me
Romeo

Post by Romeo »

Um, would you stop the spamming already? You made 4 applications and all of them break the rules, please read Patrick's reply and follow it, its not that hard except if you dont understand English which would make sense + if you dont understand English then you cant be a nD member. Lemme quote patrick one more time just incase u need it.
This is your third application so far:
viewtopic.php?f=136&t=28573 & viewtopic.php?f=136&t=28571

It is also your third forum-account (LioN, Soriso and this one), which is against the rules. You are only allowed to have one forum-account. I banned LioN and Soriso, so you can stick to this account.

Refrain from spamming the application-section with applications every week. You have been told several times that you are NOT ready to join the team and you also failed to follow the correct format for your application this time as well.
Also please follow the correct format of applying..
Applicants
- Steam ID:
- NickName:
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work):
- Average amount of time on our servers per day:
- Approximately, when did you start playing on our servers?
- Do you have a working mic?
- After answering these questions, please provide a brief introduction of your life (hobbies, studies etc.) as well as your motivation for helping to moderate our servers.
- Only serious applications will be considered
Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

Patrick wrote:This is your third application so far:
http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=28573 & http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=136&t=28571

It is also your third forum-account (LioN, Soriso and this one), which is against the rules. You are only allowed to have one forum-account. I banned LioN and Soriso, so you can stick to this account.

Refrain from spamming the application-section with applications every week. You have been told several times that you are NOT ready to join the team and you also failed to follow the correct format for your application this time as well.

You just got told to stop spam applications by Patrick today, this is now your 4th application which isnt still not even following the right format. Accept that you are far away to be ready to become a member and quit this spam. If i see another application from you, i will go ahead and forum ban you. So pls, for your own good, STOP.

Return to “Join nD* Runner”