View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 3 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 

#1 Post Question and discussion topic
Do you have a question concerning the trading section? Do you want to discuss specific offers or marketprices for products? Feel free to do so in this topic!

Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:40 pm

#2 Post Re: Question and discussion topic
Someone who is permbanned from the servers, do i still have the permision (if im now gonna make a reply on the other topic) to trade things and so on?

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:18 pm

#3 Post Re: Question and discussion topic
Questionable, but you can try.

Tue Sep 17, 2013 12:33 pm

#4 Post Re: Question and discussion topic
What are the most popular and common ways for buying money in the form of Steam currency?
I heard of trades involving wallets, gift cards and similar items, but Steam Support seems to discourage Steam users from trades involving real money.
I'm looking to sell some nD Cash in exchange for money.

Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:00 pm

#5 Post Re: Question and discussion topic
No question

Wed May 09, 2018 8:41 pm
Profile WWW

#6 Post Re: Question and discussion topic
mytimeyaqub wrote:
No question

Stop bumping with your random shit.

Thu May 10, 2018 11:44 am

#7 Post Re: Question and discussion topic
Cruxell wrote:
What are the most popular and common ways for buying money in the form of Steam currency?
I heard of trades involving wallets, gift cards and similar items, but Steam Support seems to discourage Steam users from trades involving real money.

Hey I'm just gonna bump this, sorry.
If anybody knows how to trade virtual goods in exchange for real money, or money that can be spent in Steam that'd be great.

Sat Jun 02, 2018 2:30 pm

#8 Post Re: Question and discussion topic
Cruxell wrote:
Cruxell wrote:

If anybody knows how to trade virtual goods in exchange for real money, or money that can be spent in Steam that'd be great.

You'll be refunded as long as the trade has been documented on the trading area here.
So if you got scammed afterwards just provide screenshots and I guess nD has got you covered for your nD$. (it doesn't refund any real money!)

Sun Jun 03, 2018 1:17 pm

#9 Post Re: Question and discussion topic
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Cruxell wrote:

You'll be refunded as long as the trade has been documented on the trading area here.
So if you got scammed afterwards just provide screenshots and I guess nD has got you covered for your nD$. (it doesn't refund any real money!)

Yeah, I got that, but what I'm trying to figure out is what to trade nD cash for. I'm looking to buy some steam games, so I reckon steam wallets or gift cards would be good. But steam seems to discourage all trades involving real money.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 3:00 pm

#10 Post Re: Question and discussion topic
Cruxell wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Cruxell wrote:

Yeah, I got that, but what I'm trying to figure out is what to trade nD cash for. I'm looking to buy some steam games, so I reckon steam wallets or gift cards would be good. But steam seems to discourage all trades involving real money.

That's why you make the trades on the forums so if you sent your nD cash first it will be refunded once you provide proof.

Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:26 pm
neonDragon Admin

#11 Post Re: Question and discussion topic
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Thierry Henry#CR7 wrote:
Cruxell wrote:
Cruxell wrote:

That's why you make the trades on the forums so if you sent your nD cash first it will be refunded once you provide proof.

Quote:
4. nD holds no liability whatsoever in case anyone involved in a deal doesn't meet the arranged conditions. Every involved party holds the full responsibility over their actions.

See: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=235&t=19202

If we can we'll try to help but it's by no means guaranteed. Also note, as per the above thread we do not allow selling nD cash for real money.

Tue Jun 05, 2018 3:43 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]