BAMBI :D is veri happy today <3

BAMBI :D

BAMBI :D is veri happy today <3

Post by BAMBI :D »

Zup guys bambi here 8-)

Today i'm so freakin happy because finally I got my first Nd ban ever!.. Well maybe I'm not going to lie.. First time I joined this server was in the jail_color_full map I think.. I was like.. Wtf is this server and freekilled half of the terrorist team who was waiting inside the cells :lol:

In my 1th/2th year I totally remembered that koyumu was testing out the banhammer in the jailbreak server. Every player was stadning at the soccer field just looking at him. Then he asked every player if he could slash them with the hammer. All of them ran away but not me.. I was like "slash me, slash me!" I was a stupid little donkey that day and koyumu got me banned for 24 damn hours with that hammer xD I know I have grown up but I'm still the stopid donkey :D

The funny part of this is I have done so many bady things in the nd servers (have been here for 8 years?).. Not harrassing and all that shit.. But freekilled, slapped commanders, vip abused.. I guess many players have reported (tried) to report me but I wonder what happened then? xD

Thanks to Robo Poco who made this come true <3 For this I will send you 10k when I get back in Nd :*

Now I will go out and chill on my trampoline in this wonderful weather !

Have a great day :)
These users thanked the author BAMBI :D for the post (total 3):
Hunie, Zeke, Shotex
[youtube]JM32-L1WByk[/youtube]
Hunie

Re: BAMBI :D is veri happy today <3

Post by Hunie »

Well, at least I know there wasn't any special treatment headed to you from Kurochi. Direct ban.

Also, that was the very first time you got reported like that.
Just like me, I've freekilled, teamkilled/teamattacked, EVEN HARRASSED (not yor case), but sooner or later it just happens to be this one guy with a GIANT EGO that would report you for the sole teamkill on him, and not on anyone else, cuz he's frekkin selfish because of that ego, for which you'd eventually get your first in-game ban ever here.
Sucks
Death

Post by Death »

Have a great day Bambian, as long as you take it to a good place then we are happy :)
(If you want to play something, feel free to send me a message)
PeshK

Post by PeshK »

Can you freekill people and i report you so I get some cash too?
btw robo see what u do for ndcash u noob, its a virtual world!!
:lol: :mrgreen:
Spoiler!
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Spyro wrote:Well, at least I know there wasn't any special treatment headed to you from Kurochi. Direct ban.

Just like me, I've freekilled, teamkilled/teamattacked, EVEN HARRASSED (not yor case), but sooner or later it just happens to be this one guy with a GIANT EGO that would report you for the sole teamkill on him, and not on anyone else, cuz he's frekkin selfish because of that ego, for which you'd eventually get your first in-game ban ever here.
Sucks
na man, rules gotta be followed and just cause you think you are someone, you think you stand above them? haHa. be happy i am not an active player, bet you would be permed with all ur admitted rulebreaking here.
Image Image
Chuzkuz

Post by Chuzkuz »

i just wanted to say,me, personally i'v been freekilled many times but it never felt the same as you tk me in the morning when none other players online , i luv u my friend

=--RoBoPoCo--->

Post by =--RoBoPoCo---> »

anytime bambi 8-)
BAMBI :D #PartyMod : ez ban
[img]https://i.ibb.co/167b870/t.jpg[/img]
Flath

Post by Flath »

=--RoBoPoCo---> wrote:anytime bambi 8-)

As a side note teamattacking isn't allowed either so plz don't do it ingame, it's as bad as teamkilling ^^

=--RoBoPoCo--->

Flath wrote:
=--RoBoPoCo---> wrote:anytime bambi 8-)

As a side note teamattacking isn't allowed either so plz don't do it ingame, it's as bad as teamkilling ^^
i dont teamkill , freekill (maybe if someone come at my aim :P) and i dont Vip abouse (becouse i dont have Vip)

but i only :
VOICE SPAM NHAHAHAH
infectedsushi

Post by infectedsushi »

kami (GER] wrote: na man, rules gotta be followed and just cause you think you are someone, you think you stand above them? haHa. be happy i am not an active player, bet you would be permed with all ur admitted rulebreaking here.
17.35 cm
Joel Miller

Post by Joel Miller »

Even though there might be split opinions on this case, there is no need to become disrespectful guys. Please keep it in a nice tone and follow the rules.
=--RoBoPoCo--->

Kurdii wrote:Can you freekill people and i report you so I get some cash too?
btw robo see what u do for ndcash u noob, its a virtual world!!
:lol: :mrgreen:
robo + ndcash = <3
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Spyro wrote:Well, at least I know there wasn't any special treatment headed to you from Kurochi. Direct ban.

Sucks
Doesnt matter if you just teamkilled him once. If you done alot more before that, you should be banned lol
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

I'm with Bambi all the time, we have been teamkilling each other all the day and night and.. But we are friends and we know it is made just for fun and we do not report each other but this robopoco guy came and reported him for having fun. Same happened to me, someone shit guys reported me for teamkiling because we others were having fun? Who the fuch are you roboloco reporting him for having fun on his way?. All may recognize that when they get VIP abused, freekilled or teamkilled by Bambi, is made on purpose to have fun. All may recognize that Bambi is funniest guy in nD community and he always brings funny atmosphere on the server. if I were and admin or owner of this community, I would give special treatment to the Bambi and let him to, fk and VIP abuse and joke around only on good ways.
#FreeBambi

-

Shota with you bro
=--RoBoPoCo--->

Drunk Smiley Face wrote:I'm with Bambi all the time, we have been teamkilling each other all the day and night and.. But we are friends and we know it is made just for fun and we do not report each other but this robopoco guy came and reported him for having fun. Same happened to me, someone shit guys reported me for teamkiling because we others were having fun? Who the fuch are you roboloco reporting him for having fun on his way?. All may recognize that when they get VIP abused, freekilled or teamkilled by Bambi, is made on purpose to have fun. All may recognize that Bambi is funniest guy in nD community and he always brings funny atmosphere on the server. if I were and admin or owner of this community, I would give special treatment to the Bambi and let him to, fk and VIP abuse and joke around only on good ways.
#FreeBambi

-

Shota with you bro
1- he said Today i'm so freakin happy
that mean i make him happy

2-i tell him i will report u if u dont stop and he said

3-me too i can have fun by teamkilling and voice abouse and then someone too will report me and i will get ban so like nothing

4-if bambi and u want i can stop playing nD jail server when he join it
or maybe leave all nD community

5-maybe u can start swear and .... if he get ban for ever or for 6 month like what happen to my friend for only 1 teamkill
but he get only 3 fking days ban

6-dont think is am not a gay
becouse am a gay and guy.

7-am waiting for your reply :violin:

Return to “Trash (Spam)”