Who is your favourite member on neonDragon Community?

Flath

Re: Who is your favourite member on neonDragon Community?

Post by Flath »

Wayne wrote:
SneL wrote:Jellow hands down
hmm im not sure about that sNel

He is exactly the type of person the server needs right now to be fair

Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Flath wrote:
Wayne wrote:

You rang sir?
Sloth

Post by Sloth »

tbh i agree with flath the members in nd now just doesnt have the same kind of moderation jellow had
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Flath wrote:
Wayne wrote:

y perhaps we do

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
Яaven

Post by Яaven »

Sloth wrote:tbh i agree with flath the members in nd now just doesnt have the same kind of moderation jellow had
look at urself first. all ex-members who still around forums just troll newbies and inexperienced people like 12 aged schoolboys
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

Raven wrote:
Sloth wrote:tbh i agree with flath the members in nd now just doesnt have the same kind of moderation jellow had
look at urself first. all ex-members who still around forums just troll newbies and inexperienced people like 12 aged schoolboys
I think most of the truly good ex members that are trolling now are doing so because they are annoyed about what nd has become.

Being a member used to be something you earned, members and admins used to be people that brought something to the game, now it seems all you need to be a member is to not be 100% retarded. Good example is lately I've seen members host events that either didn't happen or that were a complete disaster. Also back in the day we worked hard to get people bannedand everyone was happy when it happend. Now Admins litterally post in unban requests that the unban request is to soon (2 days after the ban) and that they are really sorry that they can't unban and hope they will be back in 1 year so they can unban.

Kallekanin was the worst jailmember in nd history, he once joined zombie just to get on the jailteam without a mic and never to moderate. Back in the day that was an annoying part to about half the jailteam. Last week he did the exact same thing as the first time, but I guess nd has sunk so much that he actually might be the best member of the jail team, so noone minds.

(I dont really play much lately, so that last part might be a tiny bit of an assumption, but the rest should be spot on).
Queen's Revenge
Weirdly kind ball of pizza donut

Post by Queen's Revenge »

Jellow wrote:I think most of the truly good ex members that are trolling now are doing so because they are annoyed about what nd has become.
This isn't correct imo. If that person was a truly good member, even after leaving the team he/she should still care about nD and not make it worse by trolling around. We're all here now but soon some might leave and who's gonna "take their place"? The newbies (who probably got trolled) that just came to the community. If you don't help them or if you don't make them feel comfortable here, they'll leave and nD will be empty. By you I mean players in general.
I wasn't here in the "old good times" but atm I dont think nD is that bad, it's still nice here and you can still have fun, even on the JB server!
Яaven

Post by Яaven »

I prefer to agree with queen, cuz I actually remember how regulars treated to me when I was newbie and how they continue to do it now. Personally I have bad impression of local public and only that I want now - to criticize all there happens. Despite that, in-game I still very loyal to players.
I think that 99% of regulars of forums are sick with feeling of self-importance, they behave like senior soldiers in the army and this is the worst thing that I have ever seen here.
I don't know what it was before, maybe grass was greener or sky was more blue, but anyway it's not justification for discriminating all of newbies, even if they are more inexperienced than you.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Jellow wrote:
Raven wrote:
I think most of the truly good ex members that are trolling now are doing so because they are annoyed about what nd has become.

Being a member used to be something you earned, members and admins used to be people that brought something to the game, now it seems all you need to be a member is to not be 100% retarded. Good example is lately I've seen members host events that either didn't happen or that were a complete disaster. Also back in the day we worked hard to get people bannedand everyone was happy when it happend. Now Admins litterally post in unban requests that the unban request is to soon (2 days after the ban) and that they are really sorry that they can't unban and hope they will be back in 1 year so they can unban.

Kallekanin was the worst jailmember in nd history, he once joined zombie just to get on the jailteam without a mic and never to moderate. Back in the day that was an annoying part to about half the jailteam. Last week he did the exact same thing as the first time, but I guess nd has sunk so much that he actually might be the best member of the jail team, so noone minds.

(I dont really play much lately, so that last part might be a tiny bit of an assumption, but the rest should be spot on).
Thats why we need u back
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Queen's Revenge wrote:
Jellow wrote:I think most of the truly good ex members that are trolling now are doing so because they are annoyed about what nd has become.
This isn't correct imo. If that person was a truly good member, even after leaving the team he/she should still care about nD and not make it worse by trolling around. We're all here now but soon some might leave and who's gonna "take their place"? The newbies (who probably got trolled) that just came to the community. If you don't help them or if you don't make them feel comfortable here, they'll leave and nD will be empty. By you I mean players in general.
I wasn't here in the "old good times" but atm I dont think nD is that bad, it's still nice here and you can still have fun, even on the JB server!
Just as many people got trolled back in 2010/11/12 etc as today, nothing has changed on that matter really.
Jellow wrote:Being a member used to be something you earned, members and admins used to be people that brought something to the game, now it seems all you need to be a member is to not be 100% retarded.
Not really, nD has always had its fair share of shit, erm, 'average' members. Myself being a prime example.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
pipi comviq

Post by pipi comviq »

#freefirass

no but for real why does the jb server have 15 bots/nonsteamerS?
BroIamBro

Post by BroIamBro »

nD* Fun | voropoulo
[youtube]3grfjuG63d4[/youtube]
I know some shit's so hard to swallow...
And I just can't sit back and wallow....
Spoiler!
Memes are the best
[youtube]zKPnrW46UGs[/youtube]
Voropoulo

Who is your favourite member on neonDragon Community?

Post by Voropoulo »

S.T***[email protected]***+1 wrote:nD* Fun | voropoulo
Awww! Thank you ♥️

Goodbye my lover

A wise man once said...
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

VoroPoulo, apple(was), stickist33z
Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Jellow wrote:
Raven wrote:

It's sad but what you said is mostly true. I tried to fix things and push members to be more alert and active with moderating but the truth is I don't think very much really changed... Too often I see members only playing and blissfully ignoring anything which does not affect them. I see people ghosting while there are 5+ members online without a word said, I see people complaining about being freekilled and no members attempt to step in to find out why the CT killed him, I see CTs playing around CONSTANTLY with members doing absolutely nothing. Virtually every single /lr these days the CTs just shut off their brain and do something else (i.e. fuck around with the games on the map).
Emziek wrote:
Queen's Revenge wrote:
Just as many people got trolled back in 2010/11/12 etc as today, nothing has changed on that matter really.
Jellow wrote:Being a member used to be something you earned, members and admins used to be people that brought something to the game, now it seems all you need to be a member is to not be 100% retarded.
Not really, nD has always had its fair share of shit, erm, 'average' members. Myself being a prime example.
Yeah except we've always used to have active members who went out of their way to resolve problems on the server(s), I don't really see that any more.

Return to “Trash (Spam)”