Really useless topics?

Really useless topics?

Post by 25142 »

In the rules section, there are a few things stated

"Do NOT Make Really Useless Topics just saying "Can I" "Kill You" only make stuff for humour or games etc."

Has anyone in the history of topics ever made a topic saying 'Can I' or 'kill You' both don't even make sense do I really don't think they'll ever become true?.. thats my first question.. secondly

"SPAM has to be FUNNY, don't post something that isn't funny, and think of something before you post it, no brainfarts."

Who determines what is funny or not? Does a post get deleted if it doesn't recieve a minimum of 3 lol's ?

and who is "hazik666" and why does he/she decide the rules of the Spam area? Why are there even rules in the Spam area, so many questions.
Maki
Friend of the Community

Re: Really useless topics?

Post by Maki »

25142 wrote:and who is "hazik666" and why does he/she decide the rules of the Spam area? Why are there even rules in the Spam area, so many questions.
old FM, rules just never got changed later on (not that they're enforced heavily in this section though)
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

I don't see why Spam section should have more rules than the general ones, I mean... It's SPAM -.-
big d energy
Modz

Post by Modz »

Foxy|Lady wrote:I don't see why Spam section should have more rules than the general ones, I mean... It's SPAM -.-
lel true
RazoR'

Post by RazoR' »

Useless topic
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

well as long as it's not literally spam like

"SPAM SPAM SPAM SPAM"
or "asddaufhgb" i dont really want too many rules here personally.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
pn

Post by pn »

hazik666 is d4z0, a jail member back in 09
The rules were created because back then people would create single word threads or spam bouncy emoticons that would lag the browser. It was also possible to autoplay youtube videos and such I believe.
This was meant to avoid that the spam section would become lame and boring, which kind of worked for a while.
Out.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

pn wrote:hazik666 is d4z0, a jail member back in 09
The rules were created because back then people would create single word threads or spam bouncy emoticons that would lag the browser. It was also possible to autoplay youtube videos and such I believe.
This was meant to avoid that the spam section would become lame and boring, which kind of worked for a while.
Out.
Love you pn <3
Image Image
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

pn wrote:hazik666 is d4z0, a jail member back in 09
Out.
missed you pn
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Antti

Post by Antti »

:happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor: :happy-wavemulticolor:

why this cant be a thing anymore.. everything has gotten so serious here .. And pn lurk4ever
winland
k1ngfoxxy
Former Cleaning Lady

Post by k1ngfoxxy »

My eyes.... MY EYEES
big d energy
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

pn

Return to “Trash (Spam)”