Curiousity

Kwaakt

Curiousity

Post by Kwaakt »

I was wondering. In 10 or 20 years. Would I still know some of you here? Would I still speak some of you?
Путинтебяобстрелит

Re: Curiousity

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Yes :trollface:
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
bis

Post by bis »

I highly doubt it, I was in a clan on an old FPS game in around 2009-2010 where we would play almost everyday and speak on teamspeak. Most of has had each other on facebook and the clan disbanded in around 2011 and I haven't spoke to them since. I also used to be in a diablo 2 community where we also used to be on mumble and teamspeak most days and this lasted for a year, I have some of them on steam and AIM but I haven't spoke to them since.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

There are some people I met back in 03-04 that I still have a little chat with sometimes. I think maybe a selective few if you've been tight. Else not really.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Karn

Post by Karn »

That would be too idealistic , I mean people come and go and things are never the same, but I agree that tight relationships can be the exeption.
Antti

Post by Antti »

well we have to wait 10 years to find out. :D
winland
GuuhaN

Post by GuuhaN »

I don't think so :D
Spoiler!
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Kwaakt wrote:I was wondering. In 10 or 20 years. Would I still know some of you here? Would I still speak some of you?
You would with me! I leave you no choice ;)
Juni0r

Post by Juni0r »

Lien~ wrote:
Kwaakt wrote:I was wondering. In 10 or 20 years. Would I still know some of you here? Would I still speak some of you?
I find that so fucking scary :shifty:
ImageImage

"I wonder if heaven got a ghetto"
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Juni0r wrote:
Lien~ wrote:
I find that so fucking scary :shifty:
How so? Kwaakt and I have regular contact. Via Skype, and we occasionally even call each other. When I have the money and time to go to NL for a couple of days, I'd love to go visit him. And I can safely say that he and I have bonded quite tightly over the years, and can say with confidence that I wouldn't want to see that rot over the years.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

you probably just scared him even more :lol:
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Shadi wrote:you probably just scared him even more :lol:
LOL, well tbh I don't really give a shit haah. As long as Sebas understands me, that's what matters :)
Kwaakt

Post by Kwaakt »

Lien~ wrote:How so? Kwaakt and I have regular contact. Via Skype, and we occasionally even call each other. When I have the money and time to go to NL for a couple of days, I'd love to go visit him. And I can safely say that he and I have bonded quite tightly over the years, and can say with confidence that I wouldn't want to see that rot over the years.
I abbandoned my house. I am a ghost in the netherlands. I swarm true forests and the meadows overhere. You know that cows are warm if you sleep next to the? Always checking my back. And erasing my trails. I have called that traileraser the mystery. haha

No thats not true(rly?) ;) Im not scared at all haha. You were the one im not doubting about ;)
Bixplus wrote:Yes :trollface:
As long as you like photography :)
rate gl_flipmatrix wrote:I highly doubt it, I was in a clan on an old FPS game in around 2009-2010 where we would play almost everyday and speak on teamspeak. Most of has had each other on facebook and the clan disbanded in around 2011 and I haven't spoke to them since. I also used to be in a diablo 2 community where we also used to be on mumble and teamspeak most days and this lasted for a year, I have some of them on steam and AIM but I haven't spoke to them since.
Well yeah fb I have one or two on fb that I know here. But steam is ofc also a good thing when people still using that thing I would still speak some of them. And steam is only getting bigger. So in ten years? I still think i would use that for games. we are grown up with games. I dont see why we wont use that in 10 years. But who knows.
Shadi wrote:There are some people I met back in 03-04 that I still have a little chat with sometimes. I think maybe a selective few if you've been tight. Else not really.
Yeah thats the same I have. But it arent really big chats most of the time for me. And a lot of I just said goodbye too on a thread here. You speak them almost a year daily and then it fades away that easy haha. Just like people on school.
Karn wrote:That would be too idealistic , I mean people come and go and things are never the same, but I agree that tight relationships can be the exeption.
true :)
Antti wrote:well we have to wait 10 years to find out. :D
You still here to answer that question then? Ill add the date now in google calender. ;)
*Did it* 1-6-2024 (check nd forum)
SNSD Seohyun wrote:I don't think so :D
Noone that special in here?
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

I will for sure not be playing any games at 33 years of age, and thus not be a part of this community anymore.
mange2

Post by mange2 »

Oh yes I'm getting married with somebody from nD

Return to “Trash (Spam)”