Oh old randomness!

Blaze

Oh old randomness!

Post by Blaze »

Spoiler!
Long time ago its was a guy called East clubber and his brother`s was: Quciksilver Koyumu,Uhu,Mati,X-Regit-X them was eating dinner then koyumu came with 10 coca cola east clubber say giv me all or i am gonna spank u!. Uhu was eating nice with the tabel and mati both was good boy but regit was find a tiger!. Quicksilver wished a new plane too christmas cus he wanted too fly too England,Spain and uhu wanted a new computer too 18000 $ then East clubber was geting the christmas tree them was siting the tree up but when the tiger se it its come and take it and eat it so its was no christmas tree on the famaly so east cryed cus he payed 10 $ for the tree and uhu was laughing . Cus its was no christmas tree this yer so them rund around ther the tree shuld stand but its was no tree so the famaly was not happy and the kids was happy

Kid :Uhu,x-regit-x. Mati.Quciksilver.
Mom:Koyumu
Dad: East clubber
This story was acctually pretty funny hahahahaha! You find it so random and weird that you laugh, the sense of it is pretty funny also xD! I found this in the forum somewhere by someone!

Guess who?
Toon

Re: Oh old randomness!

Post by Toon »

so sad..
Spoiler!
ImageImage
ImageImage
nice members
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

Bixplus ofcourse.

Here is another one by Unownist/ Red Phoenix:
Unownist wrote:I won't beat East so , Here ya go , for the second place ;d!

The Cave

There once was a bunch of friends , They're names were Quicksilver , East Clubber , Ancient , Uhu and Koyumu.
Koyumu was the sherrif of the town they lived in , named "Glasgow".
They all took a day off from work , because they all planned that they would go and explore some caves.
They took they're equipment and went to the cave.
"Girls , stay behind me." Said Quicksilver.
"Ofcourse , it's good to switch roles sometimes!" laughed Ancient.
They all went in the cave and were in there for 15 minutes when East Clubber found something:
"Guys! Look over here!"
"What?" Replied Quicksilver
"I found an old and little T-shirt !"
"So?"
"I don't know but it feels so weird , and it lies right in front of this small opening! Wanna go and explore it?"
"sure!"
"No!" Said Uhu , "We shouldn't be going to places wich we don't know where they are leading to!"
"Ah come on , you weakling" said Koyumu.
and they all went trough the opening.
"Brrr. It's so creepy in here" said Ancient and she took Quicksilvers arm.
Koyumu was in front as he knew these places the best , and he was armed , just in case something would happen.
they were there for almost 15 minutes going to places they had never seen when they suddenly heard a girly scream;
"AAAAH" , it was Uhu.
"Ssst Uhu ! You know you can't scream in caves! But what is wrong?" Did East Clubber say.
"L-L-L-Look!"
everyone gasped when they saw what Uhu was pointing at.
"A.. body?" Koyumu was confused. "But how did it get here"
"More importantly , How did he die?" said Quicksilver.
"Is it even a he? I can't see it , his face is ruined!" said Ancient.
"Can we please go back?" Uhu begged.
"We could.. I guess" did East Clubber say while watching at Koyumu.
"well.. we took so many different roads.. I don't know the way back!" said Koyumu.
As they didn't know they're way , they just went more forward , hoping for an exit.
but how more they walked , how more they got lost and how more they started panicking.
*brmmllll bonk bonk*
The cave colapsed!
East clubber and Koyumu were separated from the rest.
"How was this possible? I checked the ceiling! It was very stable! someone must be sabotizing us" He yelled to Quicksilver.
"Anyway , we can't go further together! Let's meet at ur house as soon as possible!" said Quicksilver.
But he didn't have much hope left. The T-shirt.. The body , The collapsing cave, this can't be a coïncidence! he thought.
"Let's go girls" , and Ancient and Uhu followed him while they heard Koyumu and East Clubber they're footsteps fade away.
after an hour walk , atleast it seemed like an hour , but it could've also been 5 minutes.., the girls got tired.
"I want to take a rest!" Ancient whined.
"We can't!" Replied Quicksilver.
"Where is Uhu anyway?" asked Ancient.
"I don't know! We lost her?!"
The duo went back to try and find Uhu .
After a while they gave up hope , Ancient sat down on a rock to rest a bit as they had been walking and crawling all day.
"I don't wanna go on Quickie"
"You have to keep.. What is that behind you Ancient?"
"How do you mean? There are only rocks in this place!" And she turned around.
It was another body! But this wasn't a stranger!
"Look! This is the necklace I bought for Uhu! This IS Uhu!" said Ancient and she bursted out in tears!
Quicksilver tried to keep himself manly , but it was hard.
"We .. we must go on Ancient" and he took Ancient and walked away from the body as fast as possible.
In the meanwhile Koyumu and East Clubber were wandering somewhere else in the cave.
Suddenly they heard a strange sound *krr krr* ,
"What was that?!"
"I don't know but it didn't sound natural" said Koyumu.
"It will probably just be a rock that fell or an animal that lost his way in the caves" said East Clubber with a little bit of panic in his voice.
and they started running trough the cave.
They stopped a small passage , they had to crawl trough it.
"I'll go first" claimed East Clubber.
and so he went in the passage followed by Koyumu.
Suddenly East Clubber heard a scream and pistol shots!
He couldn't turn around because the passage was to small so he hurried himself to get the hell out of there, He quickly turned around once he got out of there but didn't saw anything but a blood trail from the half of the passage to the beginning.
"Oh my f*cking god! What's happening in here?!" And he ran away as fast as possible.
In the meanwhile.
"How do you think East and Koy are doing?" asked Ancient.
"I don't know , but I hope they are okay.."
"I hope so to!"
They talked about random stuff and they're past while walking for maybe another hour when they suddenly saw something awful.
It was a head and it was pinned on a sharp rock! It also had a sherrif hat on his head.
"Ooohhh" and Ancient bursted out in tears again.
"How could this happen? Who is behind this!?" Quicksilver yelled and his face was both anger and sadness at the same time.
"They or It will pay for this!"
He saw a blood trail , grabbed ancients arm and followed it to its origin.
"Stop!" he suddenly whispered to Ancient and he took cover behind a rock."Look!"
"Oh? What is that?" They saw a dead animal , probably a deer , on the ground but they also saw a weird creature eating from it!
It was bald , ugly , had a round head , a flat face , very small eyes and was covered with blood.
"Is that.. the thing that killed our friends?" whispered Ancient.
"I think so... It will pay!"
"No.. don't, Please!"
But he didn't care nor did he listen , "Stay here" and he grabbed a rock and walked very slowly and silently to the creature.
*brr* he pushed a rock with his foot! the creature turned around and watched Quicksilver in the eyes, He prepared to die but suddenly he realised that the orbits of the creature were empty *It's blind!* so he just stood still and made no noise at all , he even held his breath.
It worked! the creature went back to eat, Now it was Quicksilvers turn, he lifted his arm and swiftly smashed the rock in the skull in the creature his head , but the creature could care less. He turned around and although he was blind he could jump right on Quicksilver his face and bite in it.
"AAAAH" and he threw the creature to the wall , but again , it didn't help, Quicksilver armed himself with his flashlight and kept smacking the creature everytime it jumped and it seemed like the creature was getting weakened with every hit.
"I have ENOUGH of this" Quicksilver yellend and he swinged his banhammer.. uhhh flashlight with his greatest force on the creature and its skull exploded, wich resulted in Quicksilver being under the slime.
"There ya go! It's gone , we are all safe now" He said.
He walked to Ancient grabbed her hand and they walked away , together.
"Now we only need to find an exit" said Ancient and they stood still for a while thinking what they should do now.
They turned to each other and looked each other in the eyes.
"You know.. I can never stop thinking about you.." Said Ancient.
"Ancient.. I always loved you , I just never dared to tell you"
and they went closer and closer to each other till they're lips almost touched and they both closed they're eyes.
and then.. They kissed like there was no tomorrow ,
*I want this to go on forever* Thought Ancient.
and then , out of nowhere , Quicksilver stopped.
Ancient was surprised and opened her eyes , only to see that her beloved Quicksilver was lying dead on the floor covered in blood with the same creature , or was it another? , eating from Quicksilvers face.
Ancient Yelled at the creature , she yelled so hard that the ceiling collapsed and rocks fell down everywhere , most importantly , it fell down on the creature. Ancient ran away to safety , but she was also crying.
*This can't be happening!* she thought to herself. *It can't be!*
*I'm whole alone.. I'd better suicide!* * No , I shouldn't think like that , Maybe East Clubber is still alive. It's possible because I didn't see his body yet*
so she kept walking and walking till she saw a huge open place and at the end of the open place there was .. an exit!
But.. she couldn't reach the exit.. She noticed how there were 10.. maybe 20 creatures eating from the bodies of.. her friends! all of her friends.
But... There was something wrong..
Uhu her body.. Quicksilver his body (she started crying again , but this time without sound).. and.. East Clubbers body? She could see it because it had alot of muscles .. But the body didn' t have a head, and where was Koyumu his body? They clearly saw that he was dead to.. How comes his body isn't..
*snap* someone took Ancient from behind and covered her mouth.
"Don't , say , a thing." *It's Koyumu! but how..?*
He removed his hand from her mouth and asked her how she was doing. She pointed at all the bodies , wich was enough for Koyumu to know how she was doing.
She almost immediatly asked "How comes we saw ur head with the sherrif hat on a spike? And ur still alive?"
"Hehehe.. Well , my dear Ancient , I thought you'd figured that out already when you saw East Clubber without a head!
I killed East Clubber!"
"but.. Why.. How..?"
"Why.. You still need to ask me that? He has ALWAYS been teasing me , he has always making everyone laugh at me. I couldn't stand him. I just pretended I could so I could stay with you guys.. I killed him.. Noone would've noticed it, in this cave.. with these creatures.. Noone would believe you if you'd tell the people I killed him!
Anyway , How I did it? Well , I shot myself in the leg so I left a blood trail , wich made East Clubber think I got killed by something ,
But in reality I just went away , I found a quicker way to get to where he was , and then.. I shot him , cut off his head with my knife, ruined his face with a rock and putted my sherrif hat on his head to make you guys think it was me in case you found him.. wich you did.
But.. Sadly enough.. we meet here, Now that you know what I did to him.. I'll use u as human shield to get past these creatures and to save myself.
So he grabbed Ancient , and walked slowly towards the exit with the gun against Ancients head.
The creatures noticed them fast enough as they made alot of sound so they all ran towards them,
Ancient had a bit of experience with these creatures so as soon as they were close , she bended and the creatures jumped over her on Koyumu.
Koyumu screamed alot wich attracted all the creatures to him , Ancient saw her chance and ran as fast as possible to the exit.
She made it! It was a small hole though , a bit bigger then a rabbit hole. Small enough for a human to fit trough.
She crawled trough it and finally got to the surface. She saw deers and rabbits and all kinds of animals.
*the creatures probably get theyre food from here* she thought.
And ran away as fast as possible.
She was free! She survived it! But what does she have to do now? All her friends are murdered..
What can she do?
She didn't have long time to think about it though because suddenly a creature came out of nowhere grabbed her from behind and knocked her unconcious.. The creature dragged her back into the hole and she never woke up again.

The End.
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

OMFG

that english..
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

Bixplus wrote:OMFG

that english..
Haven't chanced a lot tbh :D.

U better stfu or I wil get u forum banned. Of being a annoying dick..
Russia will rape ya.
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

He has actually improved a lot. It's ignorance saying he hasn't ;)
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Bixplus wrote:U better stfu or I wil get u forum banned. Of being a annoying dick..
Your swearing havn't changed abit tho :lol: :lol:
Путинтебяобстрелит

No..
Russia will rape ya.
minna

Post by minna »

eDi =) wrote:
Bixplus wrote:OMFG

that english..
Haven't chanced a lot tbh :D.
Changed ;)
Theres a couple fucking junglecats out here..
I live to kill and kill to live.

eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

fu minna :D. Okay sorry :D.

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Bixplus wrote:U better stfu or I wil get u forum banned. Of being a annoying dick..
Maybe should lay off the swearing the threats towards people? (I saw your respond this morning towards apa on the application aswell)
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
akusteele

Post by akusteele »

eDi =) wrote:Haven't chanced a lot tbh :D.
what school did you go to? :)
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

akusteele wrote:
Oh cmon finnish guys internet bullying me :D.

Post by Dangan »

eDi =) wrote:
akusteele wrote:
Oh cmon finnish guys internet bullying me :D.
Tell me more :3

Return to “Trash (Spam)”