Yes
46%
No
54%

Total votes: 94
bis

Re: Do You Believe In God?

Post by bis »

Satanssoul wrote:Uhu is making a comment on someone else's post, its a response with the same topic in mind.

Anyone who has an issue or just wants to be a dick, please feel free to pm me to keep the thread clean.
You realize that since my father is from Indonesia, the chicken actually has great significance within the Hindu cremation ceremony. Research it yourself and in my opinion removing the post about the chicken and leaving an irrelevent post about Fitness is very descriminative.
I know you posted about PMing but I wanted to reply about this seeing as it was related to me on a personal level.

Original topic: I still don't believe in god even though I have roots to religions.
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

uhu wrote:
East Clubber wrote:No, I believe in fitness.
rofl Terry must be your role model:

Starzy

Post by Starzy »

my brother doesn't believe in fitness, he's all about the dancing life!

Konijn
neonDragon Admin

Post by Konijn »

Let me remind you all of the thread title:

"Do You Believe In God?"

Next person to deviate from the topic will face a forum ban.
Boab The BUILDER

Post by Boab The BUILDER »

Im afraid i dont believe in God, Christianity or anything of this sort, I simply have my own religion.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Satanssoul wrote:Uhu is making a comment on someone else's post, its a response with the same topic in mind.

Anyone who has an issue or just wants to be a dick, please feel free to pm me to keep the thread clean.
.... ? Uhu's post is spam no matter how you look at it. I personally don't care whether it's there or not but I don't see why you're defending his post as non-spam.

Again, nothing against it being there personally.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Satanssoul wrote:Thats right starzy, lets not beat around the bush and cut out the bull, yours was just pure bs spam, looking at beastclubber though its obvious that he believes in what he has said.

rather than rant in a thread and try drum up some drama feel free to pm to discuss it.
Spam please? there is some people that believe in Chickens, Cows and many animals. dont see how it is a spam....
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

QuErza! wrote:
Satanssoul wrote:Thats right starzy, lets not beat around the bush and cut out the bull, yours was just pure bs spam, looking at beastclubber though its obvious that he believes in what he has said.

rather than rant in a thread and try drum up some drama feel free to pm to discuss it.
Spam please? there is some people that believe in Chickens, Cows and many animals. dont see how it is a spam....
I made the mistake of missing Konijn's post my apologies, please follow his post of no more spam and stick to the topic.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

Seems like my post isn't that all healthy to this topic so I'll remove it. Just FYI I was quoting where he got that sentence from, which is related to believing in fitness, but looking at it or not as spam it's removed now.

I will be checking up the forums more often as it seems there'r a lot of a troll environment going on.
QuErza!

Post by QuErza! »

Shadi wrote:
QuErza! wrote:

I made the mistake of missing Konijn's post my apologies, please follow his post of no more spam and stick to the topic.
How is that a spam? iam just telling him that some people actually do believe in chickens?
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Image cant link the image

Edit: fixt by KO9
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post:
Vato
Image Image
Humm

Post by Humm »

The human species, so fragile, so weak. Is there a purpose of our short existence on this planet? Is life a test? Are we being tested? Tested by this almighty creator? What about all the other species? Are they also being tested? What about cows? Pigs? Mass-produced food. Born to be food, born to die in pain. They are nothing but food, food that can bleed, food that have feelings. What is their test? What is their purpose of existing?

It was a female, it was a mother, a mother protecting her nest, a mother protecting her offsprings. She was buried alive, buried alive by a sandstorm 210 million years ago. She suffocated to death. The pain, the extreme pain she must have felt till death rescued her from life. Her last breath, a breath of pain.

Her first baby, her only baby died during birth. She took the risk, the risk of giving birth to a child. It cost them both of their existence. They are gone now, gone forever. Starting over is impossible. It was game over for them. Never to wake up again.

The truth, the horrifying truth. Life is cruel. Life is pain. Religion protects us from reality, religion protects us from the truth.

I can't prove you wrong, I can't cure death. Your existence will have come to an end. You were never proven wrong, you know what that means. Death will not release you back into existence.
Big H

Post by Big H »

While I once decided that I was done with nD, and that I wasn't going to come back here for anything, someone thought I'd find this threat interesting, and turns out he was right. This thread was quite intriguing (mainly because it hasn't turned into a damn flame war), so I decided to make a post. I'll doubt though that I'll answer any comments on what I have to say, I'll make this post and then disappear once more.

The question of whether God exists is a difficult one, that I was pondering on very recently. I was once extremly religious, and not only because I was raised to be. I truly believed that there was this supreme being, all-knowing, all-powerfull and all that. But very recently, I started having doubts. I started getting more and more questions; questions that religion wouldn't answer. Questions religion couldn't answer. Whenever you ask these questions, you get that familiar answer: "God works in mysterious ways".
"Why is there such cruelty in the world?" "God works in mysterious ways."
"Why is there illness in the world, that kills people by the tens of thousands?" "God works in mysterious ways."

In the end, it was enough. I'm a man who requires answers to be content. If I ask a question, I need an answer. Why else would I ask it? I can't accept such a vague answer. And so, I turned to science. At first, I still believed in God's existance, and I started trying to connect God to science. However, I still had questions. When science couldn't answer my questions, because we haven't advanced far enough, I turned to religion once more. But that was stupid, because if I ask God a question, will he answer me? No, all I recieve is silence.

The truth is, I can't believe in God. Because, if I was to believe in His existance; if I was to believe in the God that is described in the Qur'an and in the Bible, then, my friends, I'm doomed to end up in hell. Why? Because I'm angry, and half of that anger is directed at God. I question Him, I curse Him, every day I curse him. I curse him for refusing to answer my questions. Granted, I don't curse him today, but that's only because I've stopped believing in His existance.

And that, ladies and gents, is my opinion on God. Also, a video I thought I'd share. A short clip from a documentary by Stephen Hawking, where he explains why he doesn't believe in God.

"A wise man speak because he has something to say, a fool speaks because he has to say something." - Aristotle
doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

almost my story, without the cursing and stuff. i also needed him at some point in my life but didn't got an answer or anything that's when i started to doubt. My mother is really religious (muslim) but I am not because I asked him so many times that if he existed that he would help me out in a certain situation, never happened. But still I can't entirely stop believing in him I don't know why, just want to pointed it out after I saw your post Big H, I understand what you're saying.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

Modz

Post by Modz »

The life is test.
So if you made good things you go to Heaven
If you made bad things you go to Hell.
These users thanked the author Modz for the post:
Vato

Return to “Trash (The Lounge)”