Have you ever had paranormal/horrific/scary moments?

Aurelius

Have you ever had paranormal/horrific/scary moments?

Post by Aurelius »

Have you ever had any paranormal or scary moments in your life, if so, please share I like the thrill of reading scary stories that may be real. It doesn't have to be scary but it can also be weird. Please don't involve anything sexual since it ruins the thrill, you may involve it only if it's really scary or has much to do with the topic. No spam either.
Pictures of abondoned places is also alright to post, pictures that fits with the story are highly welcome and the best is if they're your own pictures.
Alright enough explaining, I'll tell you about what I've heard and experienced in my fathers abondoned house that's about 50-60 years old by now or more.
Spoiler!
Me and my cousins has always thought of it as a paranormal place, even when I ask my cousins about it that has been there more than me sometimes refuses to talk about it. My oldest cousin which is a girl with a family now, said she has seen like small people going through but I think that it's more like she scared herself, my cousins uncle told me that if you imagining (hope I spelled that correctly) something, often scary you will see it pass through and believe it really happened, and thats what I thought about her. But just hearing stories wasn't enough for me, I have been in the house a couple of times and my cousins lived there for a while (about 10-15 years). But I do not remember anything paranormal or weird during the times visited. So I heard that my father was going to check the house and I went with him, and that time when I visited it I knew my cousins story had truth in them. There was always some sort of noise as someone were knocking at the wall all the time, the doors were closing and opening by themselves, outside on the balcony there were movements which I think was made by rats but anyhow, going into the toilet was the scariest of It all, the roof were falling down at the toilet chair and there were some sort of long hair at the bathtub. Thats the only thing I myself saw and confirmed. There were also other stories from my cousins that they had their grand-mother visit them and there was something that hit her in the ribs and she was severly damaged. Also there was one saying that they saw this brush going up in the air and starting brushing long nasty hair (like the hair from the girl at "The Ring" scary movie). Since I'm religious and do believe in my religion I consider the house inhabited by paranormal creatures (djinns).
Please do not turn this into a religious topic just tell me what you've experienced in your life. Also only things that are true and are bounded with reality and nothing that has with games to do. I found this kind of topics quite interesting since I like reading stories with paranormal stuff in it :D.
Mr.Mackey

Re: Have you ever had paranormal/horrific/scary moments?

Post by Mr.Mackey »

Fuarrkk bro, those Djinns are some crazy shit xD Try reciting Ayat-ul-Kursi at those kind of places.. I myself havent (hmdl) encountered paranormal sheet... but the world is dangerous.
Kempavafan

Post by Kempavafan »

i got shot in the leg
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

I suffer from deja-vu's and I have some sort of Six'th sense. I cant help it and its not always here. Its basically there when I am feeling full of energy. I seem to pick up emotions (or behaviour) of other people.

For example; I was walking in town some time ago and a girl bumped into me. I somehow felt empty/scared and felt the urge to cry. I didnt know wtf was going on since i was just having fun. About an hour later i saw the girl crying in a phone booth on the other side of town (felt as if i got drawn to her). I walked up to her to confront her and she told she just heard her grandma died. I was like wtf -.-

Another moment was that my sister's friend got murdered (some years ago though). And I heard my mum having a talk with the girls mum (who died). And i just collapsed and ''woke up'' some minutes later. Felt as if I was that mum. I felt her pain for some seconds. It was that scary.

I also experienced some other weird shit but Ill keep that for myself :)

Nice topic btw!!
Toon

Post by Toon »

My little tale.
Spoiler!
Well I had a really weird experience It started when I was out walking in the wood around 6 o¨clock in the evening. I started hearing some rustle behind me which got me uncomfortable. Anyways I kept on walking on this small road when I started hearing some weird noise again behind me, I stopped to see if it followed me but the noise stopped too. I started going faster but the noise grew louder and louder. When I finally turned around I noticed The Loch Ness which wanted tree fiddy. Fuck of Loch Ness im not giving u shit.
Edit: To be honest I just posted in this topic to see my new sig.
ImageImage
nice members
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Too much to put in words so in a few words : people stabbed shot many beatings etc the usual
Image Image
Aurelius

Post by Aurelius »

Keep your unserious stuff out of this topic which regards kempa and toon, i told you, only real stories, this is a serious topic and no screwing around.
Kempavafan

Post by Kempavafan »

Aurelius wrote:Keep your unserious stuff out of this topic which regards kempa and toon, i told you, only real stories, this is a serious topic and no screwing around.
obviously your're also braindead, live with me for a week, and you'll see the usal shit, i got scars from knifes all over my hands, big scar crossing my eyebrow from getting it smashed by a knuckle-duster, got like 15 stiches for that. for the shooting i just got a mark of it left, the skin goes in towards my leg, due to the skin being burnt by the shot.
before you acutally fucking say somthing and call it unserious think again. you clueless fuck.
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Kempavafan wrote:
Aurelius wrote:Keep your unserious stuff out of this topic which regards kempa and toon, i told you, only real stories, this is a serious topic and no screwing around.
obviously your're also braindead, live with me for a week, and you'll see the usal shit, i got scars from knifes all over my hands, big scar crossing my eyebrow from getting it smashed by a knuckle-duster, got like 15 stiches for that. for the shooting i just got a mark of it left, the skin goes in towards my leg, due to the skin being burnt by the shot.
before you acutally fucking say somthing and call it unserious think again. you clueless fuck.
Calm down kempa. He didnt mean it like that. Making a topic like this and getting a reply with :
Kempavafan wrote:i got shot in the leg
would let anyone believe its not meant as serious.

Just stay ontopic from now on. Goes to anyone!
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
Aurelius
W_a_S_y_L

Post by W_a_S_y_L »

I drove a car through my wooden fence the other day.

Scared the shit out of me
Jellow

Post by Jellow »

I saw and heard a lot of ghosts the other day. It was really scary I was walking trough jailbreak hide and seek and I was the last remaining CT. Everywhere I went I heard noises behind me but there was noone there if i looked. So I asked a bunch of people what it was and was told it was ghosts :shifty: . That shit scared the fuck out of me!

On topic version: We have all had scary moments in live. I had a time where my dad almost died, that scared me a lot. As for paranormal stuff, I my opinion that shit aint real. Those programs about it on discvory are hilarious!! 2 guys go into a house, 1 guy farts and the other says "OMG did u hear that, ITS A GHOST!" Those people just scare eachother.

South Park made a very good part about it:

Mr.Mackey

Post by Mr.Mackey »

OP asked if you guys could take this thread serious... lol funny op :>
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Mr.Mackey wrote:OP asked if you guys could take this thread serious... lol funny op :>
It's indeed meant to be taken seriously. I've already removed two of your spam posts. If you want to spam then you can, but not in this topic.
FaTaL^

Post by FaTaL^ »

Its a scary moment,not for me but for everyone else...

I am a type 1 diabetic,i did not know this until early 2011,how did i find out? NO,not a test...

So it was just christmas and i was at my aunts,had some chicken and then we went home,on the way home i began feeling very sick,long story short when i got home i threw up over 7 times per day,so we phoned the NHS and they said have lucozade (stuffed with sugar...) Bad idea

So there i was, unconcious in a ambulance heading towards colchester hospital

my sugar level was at about 79 (should be between 4 and 10)
Scary stuff

Bitch
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

Well, one time when i woke up, i was really tired, but i went up anyhow, so there i was in the kitchen was about to make coffee, then i saw that the i was out of coffee, and i could'nt drive to the store either, due to alcohol. And that my friend, was the worst morning ever.

Return to “Trash (The Lounge)”