Injuries

Decency
VIP

Injuries

Post by Decency »

Hello all, I just wanted you guys to know that I am in a hospital now, and will probably will be untill sunday[Minimum:p], Some of you may wonder why?

Well, I was in an accident, I fell from a roof to the ground, the fall was about 5 metres, [about 15 feet I think). I landed on my back, and couldnt breath for a couple of seconds, but when those seconds were over my friends came to helped me to get to the street again(where the brickwall I was jumping from)
and then they called the ambulance,[First time I was in one:p] The total result of this was that my ribs were fractured(Pfft, I'm not sure but I think it means broke/moved somewhere they shouldn't be) at 7 different places, and some of them was sticking into my lung, and some air came around it(not good) dunno why tho, :P I won't be playing for atleast a couple of days.

So, the whole point of this thread was actually; Have you guys ever been injured badly? And why I wrote this about myself is just because I don't think it would be interesting if I didn't. And if you have, Please write how you got injured, how bad was it and how long were you injured. And please atleast write something, I am really bored here >.<
Last edited by Decency on Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
B.K

Re: Injuries

Post by B.K »

Get better bro!
Ya, once of them big swings hit me in the head so there was blood everywhere, true story.
Black Leader

Post by Black Leader »

Get well soon! The only thing I can remember is that I broke my arm in elemantary school, nothing else but that luckily :p
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

... wtf man.. I've been hurt but not to your extent. Get well soon :(
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
swarleyy

Post by swarleyy »

Never been "that" injured, but..get well, if your bored just watch some tv (if your room has one), go to sleep or surf on the internetz (as you're typin' right now)

:)
/care
Coby

Post by Coby »

shit bro! get well <3
nah, havn't had any terrible, tho I got tumbled the other day in the ocean and couldn't breave for like 20 sec :rage: and had my chest pumped or w\e
:=)
some people make it rain…. but im so chill i make it snow.
Ghost Shooter

Post by Ghost Shooter »

When I was younger when I fell of my normal bike in high speed had no helmet and I got 2cracks in my head 1 crack at left side and the other one on the right side.... I was pretty dizzy, a bit hard to walk :) not so serius but. Could have been much worse and I was happy it wasent so big crack then...
hello everyone
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Thanks for your interesting and kind replies :)
Mati

Post by Mati »

Hmm, three things I remember atm that were not nice:

- I was running down a cliff, and fell on the ground out of pebble stones, and slided on it with my bare knees. The result was a very deep flesh wound, with pebble stones beeing stuck inside.
- I was jumping on a trampoline, and made a salto. In the middle of the air I decided otherwise, and landed weirdly, resulting in a neckbone distortion. Every breath or step I took hurted, the way to the hospital was a pain in the ass, and the worst thing was the X-Ray, with the doctor turning my head in all directions, damn. I ended up wearing this sexy item for a couple days.
- I was jumping on top of a window board, and smashed my head with full power on the edge of it, resulting in a classic hole in the head.
lol
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Bad injuries....only had one while running from about 10 gypsies with their fucking swords. Tripped fell o my knees got a big ass nail stuck in my knee stood up ..tried to run and one motherfucker came and slashed my elbow. Punch the shithead in the face and lucky me about 3 police cops showed up after i called them 5 fucking minutes ago and the gypsies ran away. So that's the only time i've been injured "badly" meh could've been way worse. Anyway da fuck did u do ti fall from there?
Image Image
Karn

Post by Karn »

Oh man I really feel sorry for you , but don't worry hard days won't last forever , you'll soon get better <3

Once , I got my leg broken into of my Thai-Boxing Trainings , and it really hurted ..
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

get well soon ! good that it isnt worser !
Image Image
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Good luck. Get well soon! Hope you have enough things around to spend your time with! Talk to you soon (:
Decency
VIP

Post by Decency »

Anyway da fuck did u do ti fall from there?
Well Between the brickwall and the roof there was a fence and when I jumped (tried to land on the roof) I kinda bumped into the fence and it made me lose control, and my hand(that was by that time on the edge of the roof) just slipped off :P
good that it isnt worser !
Indeed, If i have had bad luck I could have landed on my head and died(:
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

and no, i have never been injuried really bad. have been in damn many situations where i could have died but nothing really bad comparable to ur accident happened to me. i just broke my arm once and another time i injured my shoulder so i could not lift my arm for a week. i am pretty lucky when it comes to accidents. :P
Image Image

Return to “Trash (The Lounge)”