View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 5 pending strikelist reports It is currently Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:32 am

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

#1 Post Banned again for no reason
Player duurty goodz team attacked 2 rounds in a row and team killed me. When I had to tell admin to warn him, admin DaM said it was okay and that mistakes happen.

I team attacked accidentally and got instant ban.

Please slap your admins on the wrist so they do their job better :mrgreen:

http://Godsservant.info :)

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:53 am

#2 Post Re: Banned again for no reason
ok.

16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:56 am

#3 Post Re: Banned again for no reason
At least it's a shorter ban than the time I asked if Snoop Dogg joined the server and said the n-word if he would be banned...

Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:59 am

#4 Post Re: Banned again for no reason
What happened between you and Duurty was dealt with on the server, You was banned for your attitude and behavior.

For two rounds in a row you was trying to play a day which is not allowed on that map, You did not reply like normal and said you know loop holes etc. You then free killed me, when you was asked why? you gave no reply other then ??. which lead to you going on about the team attacking between you and Duurty. to which i did not see him TK you like you have said. You repeatedly said that teamkilling was allowed etc. This behavior has not only been showed today, but over the last few months.

I could go on about your attitude towards the nD moderators, but i will leave it here, Play by Neondragon rules and try be less of a attention seeker.

Peace

14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
17:29 - LeoSteel : Ban sunvolt

Tue Jun 27, 2017 1:02 pm

#5 Post Re: Banned again for no reason
Andy wrote:
What happened between you and Duurty was dealt with on the server, You was banned for your attitude and behavior.

For two rounds in a row you was trying to play a day which is not allowed on that map, You did not reply like normal and said you know loop holes etc. You then free killed me, when you was asked why? you gave no reply other then ??. which lead to you going on about the team attacking between you and Duurty. to which i did not see him TK you like you have said. You repeatedly said that teamkilling was allowed etc. This behavior has not only been showed today, but over the last few months.

I could go on about your attitude towards the nD moderators, but i will leave it here, Play by Neondragon rules and try be less of a attention seeker.

Peace

I did not free kill anyone -- you did not see me explain why you were killed (delaying) or duurty goodz TK me. Also "DaM" is the one who said teamkilling was allowed, etc: "Mistakes happen."

I did not break any rules and it is not my fault you discriminate against me because of your personal opinions. Please stop or I will just stop playing on your servers.

Regards

Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:17 pm

#6 Post Banned again for no reason
Alright. First of all, dam is Andy (the one who's replying to you) and he's not an Admin. He's a Jail Moderator.

Now, when i first joined the server today, the CT team started hns and you were one of them. After i died, i saw you with 1-2 more CTs in the music area playing with the buttons. You teamattacked a CT and you said "oh sorry it was for this guy" and you teamkilled Bambi. I don't know if it was on purpose cause i wasn't focusing at that point. After that, i told to all of you to start moving and that you messed up around more than enough. Your respond was "I'm gonna get my wallhack in a bit" and you stayed there until you got wallhack (seer mode). I would have slay you at this point but i like to give chances to people + there were a few terrorists remaining for the round to end. Maybe it was my fault at that point.

Then, the map chances, durrty shots at the button and accidently (?) shoots you to a little bit. For some reason, you started team-attacking each other. I'm not pretty sure what happened there but i do believe that Andy moderated pretty well. The next round, you freekill Andy and you tell him "Now go and warn this guy" cause he teamattacked a CT for 5hp while he was trying to kill an escaper and he did. He asked you why you freekilled him and he slayed you and indeed you answered "delaying" 1-2sec had passed and then "??". -Maybe he should be more careful with his shots but when you play a map like colorful and have 10 terrorists escaping, yes, it happens to teamattack a little bit or even teamkill if the other CT is low hp-

Next round, you say "Oh guys, you see that? The rule for teamattacking/killing doesn't apply anymore here" (or something similar) and 1 second after your words you teamattack 2 CTs and you say "Oh sorry sorry". It obviously shows that you did it on purpose.

For the end, indeed you tried to start HNS 2 rounds in a row while you had been told by me that you are not allowed to start HNS in this map.

I agree with Andy's 1h ban, although a CT ban it would suit more in this situation. Anyways, your ban time should be over by now and you should be able to join the servers again. Try to be calm, listen to moderators and if you have any other problem with a player or moderator feel free to report him in our strikelist.

Tue Jun 27, 2017 4:15 pm

#7 Post Re: Banned again for no reason
Quote:
The next round, you freekill Andy and you tell him "Now go and warn this guy" cause he teamattacked a CT for 5hp while he was trying to kill an escaper and he did. He asked you why you freekilled him and he slayed you and indeed you answered "delaying" 1-2sec had passed and then "??". -Maybe he should be more careful with his shots but when you play a map like colorful and have 10 terrorists escaping

Yes he was standing there typing. If there are 10 terrorists escaping I try to eliminate as many of the rebellers as I can before we all die.

Quote:
For the end, indeed you tried to start HNS 2 rounds in a row while you had been told by me that you are not allowed to start HNS in this map.

It wasn't HnS; it was HnS Trivia.

Quote:
I agree with Andy's 1h ban, although a CT ban it would suit more in this situation. Anyways, your ban time should be over by now and you should be able to join the servers again. Try to be calm, listen to moderators and if you have any other problem with a player or moderator feel free to report him in our strikelist.

My point is that regardless of whether you agree with the ban, I still didn't break any rules (actually duurty goodz did, you should pay more attention) -- so you're either inventing rules as you go or you have admins (members, moderators, whatever you want to call them) that don't know the rules well enough to not ban quality players. This isn't the first time I've been punished unrightfully.

I bring players to your servers, I participate with quality gameplay, and I keep forgiving you (the admin team) for your ignorance. If it happens again I will stop playing on nD servers. I've already tried to leave the community forums but have to return to make silly posts like this. God bless Uhu and Lien!

Regards

Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:44 am

#8 Post Re: Banned again for no reason
Breaking the rules and making up rules is not allowed.
If you get told you're not allowed to do HNS, or a game called HNS Trivia or whatever you say, don't make it.

Moderators are there to teach players what they can and can't do on the server, and although you're allowed to make up any games you want to. It has to follow some basic rules and if a moderator tells you a game isn't allowed, then you can't make it.
If you disagree with this, you don't go into an argument war with eachother, but you can go onto the forum and suggest the game to be added to the JB Guide or tried out and tested, to see how it works with the server and/or if it follows the rules and which maps it can be played on.

Also, get off that high horse of yours. You don't bring players into our server, actually you try to take them out of the server and put them into your own community.
Second, you break the rules regularly when you play, I've had to deal with you before too.
Third, you're closer to getting a strike than you are to leave yourself.

We like quality players, we like to help out players, bring a lot of great stuff into the servers and we definitely encourage players to come up with fun and interesting games and varied commanding.
But making up games that break our basic rules, arguing with members when you're told not to do those games and then going on to rant about it and refusing anything you're being told. That's not what we want and if that's how you plan to always be in our community. Then please do leave, that saves us the effort of having to force you to do it.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 12:54 pm

#9 Post Re: Banned again for no reason
1. I wasn't told I couldn't do HnS Trivia.
2. I do bring players to the server. People follow me, and some actually in fact end up becoming regulars at nD.
3. You prove my point right all the time but you're the one on the high horse, not I :mrgreen:

God blesses

Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:11 pm

#10 Post Re: Banned again for no reason
Obviously we're not getting anywhere with this thread.

We've both said our thing and it doesn't seem to get anywhere.

Locked.

Edit: Just to clarify though, what the member did was right and it's backed up by what Voro said.
We can't really force you to realize this, but do know that if you continue making these type of mistakes and continue to behave this way, you'll probably see yourself banned and/or striked at some point.

Wed Jun 28, 2017 1:14 pm
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ]