Some suggestions.

SNap
VIP

Some suggestions.

Post by SNap »

Hi there Neondragons, SNap here with some suggestions.

Could u please remove all unknown maps.. and add classic maps like de_ maps / Fy_ (Should be cool)
And also; The deathmatch server is dead cuz of the maps... The maps aren't even enjoyable all of them are almost stupid (sorry to say this but its true). I saw alot of people cheating tho we need more admins/members in there... The server is nearly dead, we need more populating on the server. And remove laggish maps please... We need to do something but I am not good in thinkg about lots of ideas maybe that someone post his opinion to improve the server would be good.

“Make your lives a masterpiece, you only get one canvas.”
R1CKY[JJ]

Re: Some suggestions.

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

Hey there Snap,

Nice to see someone who is concerned about the DM server. Well first of all, the last month was one of the best months of the year. Overall some great activity, but ofcourse also some empty days. So nearly dead I would disagree. I try to be active as much as I can to keep the server clean but I'm the only member active on deathmatch, so yeah thats a problem sometimes. Try report tho, recording is not that hard.

About the mapcycle, you are right. When the servers were pretty full I've talked to some guys about the mapcycle. Clearly most of the players prefered some smaller, faster maps combined with some classics. I already sent a PM to Pukata for a mapcycle suggestion last week. Unfortunately I didn't got any reply. Pukata, if you read this, can you at least reply on my PM. Now all the effort and time I put in got totally ignored. Reply at least with your thoughts, no reaction is just meh..
"Gisteren is gisteren, vandaag is vandaag"
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

R1CKY[JJ] wrote:Hey there Snap,

Nice to see someone who is concerned about the DM server. Well first of all, the last month was one of the best months of the year. Overall some great activity, but ofcourse also some empty days. So nearly dead I would disagree. I try to be active as much as I can to keep the server clean but I'm the only member active on deathmatch, so yeah thats a problem sometimes. Try report tho, recording is not that hard.

About the mapcycle, you are right. When the servers were pretty full I've talked to some guys about the mapcycle. Clearly most of the players prefered some smaller, faster maps combined with some classics. I already sent a PM to Pukata for a mapcycle suggestion last week. Unfortunately I didn't got any reply. Pukata, if you read this, can you at least reply on my PM. Now all the effort and time I put in got totally ignored. Reply at least with your thoughts, no reaction is just meh..
Well, I think Pukata is making his JB map that's why..

We need the old classic maps like De_dust2 / De_nuke / De_westwood.. And not one of the kindergardan maps where we lagg and things like that.

doeda
VIP

Post by doeda »

The Deathmatch is not dead? It even has more players than jailbreak at some times. It got really popular since the chabge of maps why delete them and lose the players again? True there are some shitmaps but you dont play them 24/7.
"Never look down on anybody unless you're helping them up."

R1CKY[JJ]

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

You're right doeda, but I kept that in mind. I've made a suggestion for the mapcycle. In that suggestion I kept the popular good maps and removed the bad ones. I also added some great smaller maps that were popular back in the days. Now many players leave when the bad maps comes up
SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

R1CKY[JJ] wrote:You're right doeda, but I kept that in mind. I've made a suggestion for the mapcycle. In that suggestion I kept the popular good maps and removed the bad ones. I also added some great smaller maps that were popular back in the days. Now many players leave when the bad maps comes up
Should make a suggestion board for maps and only classic ones and not just a randomly map ;x.
Well, also sometimes the vote is getting glitched... When it says de_dust2 we all voted for it also it doesn't even change to the map that we voted but to a another shitty map :/

Classic

Post by Classic »

I really agree with this. Normally i love playing DM servers but this one is imo boring.
Try to look at the Tequila DeathMatch DD2 and Inferno Server its full (32/32) 75 % of the day. Even if you get up at 5 there are still people playing it. Maps like dd2, inferno, Nuke, Aztech etc. Would really make this server go up i think.

Oh.Also when ppl are voting a "known map" the server starts with another random map that did not win.
And would it be possible to !votemap on this server aswell? when doing so it says:
"!nD! VoteMap may not be used again for another 0 seconds!"

EDIT:
Almost forgot the Tequila server also got 1 "HE nade" and if you kill a player u will get like 15 hp for a kill and like 50 for HS.
(I know you have talked about that in a nother topic)
“I'm not afraid of death; I just don't want to be there when it happens.”
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

SNap
VIP

Post by SNap »

No new replies yet... Cmon do something admins... It's not that hard i can do it with my closed eyes.. Just remove some maps and add classic ones.. easy as that.

R1CKY[JJ]

Post by R1CKY[JJ] »

Well I'm not going to quote Pukata's PM. But in short terms.. deathmatch server has no priority atm. Unfortunately..
Classic

Post by Classic »

:facepalm:
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

RaBBit?

Post by RaBBit? »

I really agree with snap! The server would work way better if you added som old classic maps instead of some of the current once.. Like "Shogun" etc. Plz take a look at it admins. -
best regards rabbit :)
stickysteez

Post by stickysteez »

RaBBit? wrote:I really agree with snap! The server would work way better if you added som old classic maps instead of some of the current once.. Like "Shogun" etc. Plz take a look at it admins. -
best regards rabbit :)
Yes, please, some classic maps, i'll play a lot on DM then!
In my opinion these maps get bored very fast.

And just what classic said, if you have a good but simple DM server, people will play a lot on it!

Just some classic maps, won't take much time to change maps, right? Not much to do, big result to book!
:dance:
“Great men are not born great, they grow great . . .”
ha3'

Post by ha3' »

totally agree with sanp

I already talked to an admin about a classic maps server ,, since the DM server is already up and workin ,, u guys should work on makin it better ,, inculding puttin classic maps
Classic

Post by Classic »

free photo hosting

This will ONLY happen in Dust2 etc...
― Classic

▲
▲ ▲

beastk2

Post by beastk2 »

Ive had similiar topic before, but I got mainly ignored.
Its good to see some people still fighting for DM and its sad to see the server dead as it is now. You def should remove maps like de_museum, the fucking startwars map(dont even remember the name), etc. The server does not have enough regulars for maps like that yet.

The main reasons for having mainly classic maps in the mapcycle are:

1. Popularity among the majority of CS players.
2. Do not require download. (long download times scare people away -> fewer people -> people leaving because not enough players for a big map like museum.)
3. Are action packed even with fewer players.

Now as far as fy_ and aim_ maps go, these maps are made for DM servers.

So basicly: deathmatch servers are meant to have alot of shooting going on and you cant have that with 5 bots on a huge ass half-empty map.

Return to “FUN Deathmatch Trash”