Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

For become nD* Surf, it is here !
nase

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by nase »

iNSOMNIA wrote:@Nase and QuickSilver, please stop making up some stories here just to make me look bad.

Maybe they are true and u don't want to see that because u went worst ever. Like I said, u feel and behave like an angle and tell everyone that you didn't do anything wrong and seriously deserve a comeback into the team but u DON'T! When no one sees it your just evil to guys who are in your way to get in the team again, harass those guys and insult those guys too. And you seriously don't give a shit on the rules because u just break them all day when you're on the server, didn't see you them not breaking only a few times.

Here the picture of the chat after I told you that u massfreekilled and u seriously knew that u have done something wrong or probably not because u don't give a shit on the rules but u only said "I know the rules much better than you" all the time in the chat ingame and I wrote all the time that you can not do that like this so stop denying it and see the facts right in ur face.

You don't give a shit on some members AND Agito's opinion? When you don't give a shit on Agito's opinion(at least his), who the hell are you, that u trust urself to apply again? You could have listens to an admins opinion leastways. YOUR behavior towards me was rude, not mine, I simply wanted to tell you that u did something wrong(I also told him that in the ingame chat a few times before)! Get the hell out of here!

Conclusion: You don't look bad, you are bad!
iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

nase wrote:iNSOMNIA wrote:@Nase and QuickSilver, please stop making up some stories here just to make me look bad.

Maybe they are true and u don't want to see that because u went worst ever. Like I said, u feel and behave like an angle and tell everyone that you didn't do anything wrong and seriously deserve a comeback into the team but u DON'T! When no one sees it your just evil to guys who are in your way to get in the team again, harass those guys and insult those guys too. And you seriously don't give a shit on the rules because u just break them all day when you're on the server, didn't see you them not breaking only a few times.

Here the picture of the chat after I told you that u massfreekilled and u seriously knew that u have done something wrong or probably not because u don't give a shit on the rules but u only said "I know the rules much better than you" all the time in the chat ingame and I wrote all the time that you can not do that like this so stop denying it and see the facts right in ur face.

You don't give a shit on some members AND Agito's opinion? When you don't give a shit on Agito's opinion(at least his), who the hell are you, that u trust urself to apply again? You could have listens to an admins opinion leastways. YOUR behavior towards me was rude, not mine, I simply wanted to tell you that u did something wrong(I also told him that in the ingame chat a few times before)! Get the hell out of here!

Hahaha, this reminds me of The Hater like i said, im going to ignore false proofs.
Magicman

Post by Magicman »

iNSOMNIA wrote:nase wrote:iNSOMNIA wrote:@Nase and QuickSilver, please stop making up some stories here just to make me look bad.

Hahaha, this reminds me of The Hater like i said, im going to ignore false proofs.

Remind? I remember this in one day when i played and i slayd you and Bope Foreverpalestine for messing around on /lr when you where last, just when u guys waste time with purpose. Then you wrote in chat that ooh, you lost respect for me and i where a stupid kid and that the Oldschools should have a look at new members and report them in orders of Admins? Insomnia youre a really nice guy, but sometimes you are so false.
pn

Post by pn »

DONT TURN THIS INTO A FLAMEWAR
solve your issues in the steamfriends chat
this is an application not a battlefield

cheers
DarkNess

Post by DarkNess »

pn wrote:DONT TURN THIS INTO A FLAMEWAR
solve your issues in the steamfriends chat
this is an application not a battlefield

cheers

This is a good place to discuss this admins should know the situation of applying people so they wont accept the wrong people :S
nase

Post by nase »

iNSOMNIA wrote:Hahaha, this reminds me of The Hater like i said, im going to ignore false proofs.

You're just a big joke. Now I got you by your ass and then you start to lie and say everyone makes false proofs who has something against you. Now I believe hater that he didn't fake any proofs. You deserved the kick out of the team and u seriously don't deserve it to come back into it again. That's not part of the flame war. I just say that he has one of the worst personalities and now he starts to lie and just do everything to get rid of those guys who are against getting him back into the team again so he will get in and keep moderating the Jail server 24/7. He doesn't care for the Surf server. He never played there and he will never play there, he just want to use his ban-hammer again and that no one can say against it when he freekills some one, just to be the gangster.
iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

nase wrote:iNSOMNIA wrote:Hahaha, this reminds me of The Hater like i said, im going to ignore false proofs.

You're just a big joke. Now I got you by your ass and then you start to lie and say everyone makes false proofs who has something against you. Now I believe hater that he didn't fake any proofs. You deserved the kick out of the team and u seriously don't deserve it to come back into it again. That's not part of the flame war. I just say that he has one of the worst personalities and now he starts to lie and just do everything to get rid of those guys who are against getting him back into the team again so he will get in and keep moderating the Jail server 24/7. He doesn't care for the Surf server. He never played there and he will never play there, he just want to use his ban-hammer again and that no one can say against it when he freekills some one, just to be the gangster.

This is not a spam section, nasse. Cant believe you still dont know that. Stop writing useless stuff in here, theres a spam section for that.
nase

Post by nase »

DarkNess wrote:This is a good place to discuss this admins should know the situation of applying people so they wont accept the wrong people :S
pn

Post by pn »

darkness you have an epic talent to not understand me

post proofs, be my guest
just dont turn this into a flamewar, because its not nice
if you have minor issues related to his behavior just post the proofs, if you dont want to do that have a talk with him on steam
flamewars are bad to your health
DarkNess

Post by DarkNess »

pn wrote:darkness you have an epic talent to not understand me

post proofs, be my guest
just dont turn this into a flamewar, because its not nice
if you have minor issues related to his behavior just post the proofs, if you dont want to do that have a talk with him on steam
flamewars are bad to your health

Oh like that.. lol it seems to happen alot that i misunderstand you doesnt it xD?
Makaveli

Post by Makaveli »

you know that its not impossibal to make a fals chat in steam with someone?

i meen have u heard about photoshop? damn dudés i can make it in paint if i want just change the text...
pn

Post by pn »

look at the image pixels, its not photoshop
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

If he did and I'm not saying he did photoshop that pic I don't believe that Nase would do that just to make iNSOMNIA look bad... It's his own fault if he acts like that and does that... I'm just sayin'.. Don't go all aggro on me now iNSO

Good Luck!
Smeck

Post by Smeck »

I really hope that u get Accepted. You are a great guy !

Sm3CKkk
nase

Post by nase »

Actually that shows the real insomnia(pictures from today: 24th February 2010) and it doesn't matter that he got freekilled. No one, especially someone who applies for membership, should say stuff like this(nearly the same words he said to hater? Can't understand Swedish but looks like the same):

Return to “Join nD* Surf”