Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

For become nD* Surf, it is here !
xeonnn»
Posts: 695
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:00 am
Location: huehuehuehuehue
Has thanked: 47 times
Been thanked: 4 times

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by xeonnn» »

Good luck
Linux
Posts: 551
Joined: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Norway
Has thanked: 1 time

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by Linux »

QuickSilver wrote:I'm not sure if surf needs another member, but that's not up to me. You say that you've changed, but yet I see you getting into arguments again today with a former member. Can someone really change that much in a matter of hours?

Also, you kind of say that you will spend the whole night again on Jail to "babysit" and ofcourse you can play on other servers aswell, but to me this just looks like "I want to be a member again in general, so I can moderate at Jail". And that makes me think you're not applying to surf for the right reasons if you know what I mean.

Anyway, good luck.

----^----
---This---
nase
Posts: 2088
Joined: Sun Dec 13, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Germany
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by nase »

Since u got kicked out of the clan u went mad and started to insult and harass really everyone. Now I got the point with the "iNSOMNIA: Wrong moderation behavior and harassment". When you got kicked I thought "What the hell? He never did anything wrong to others when I was there" but meanwhile I saw the real "so friendly insomnia who feels like an angle": "You don't give a shit about the rules"(have screenshots where u write it), you start to insult someone really fast when someone makes a freekill(it doesn't count if it was intentionally or even not) and directly start to spam "teamswitch this fag" and so on. Moreover you always sing on the server, although everyone tells you to stop it because it's really annoying and I gave you a palette of warnings but u didn't stop. I was nearly to kick/ban you. Often you fail in following the rules and then you say "I know the rules much better than you" when I teach you that it was a mass-freekill(mostly) and although said that I died for you and that I'm only a kiddie for you know because I said that I will ban you next time when it leads to some freekills again. And don't tell me I'm an abuser because I kick you, because you are afk like 5 minutes as CT and harass me then "that was really lame, really, really lame" because we don't need afk people in the team who count as gunfeeders and I seriously don't want to slay you every round and remove your weapons. Since(like I already said) you started to hate me, you always say "good *name* that you killed him", "owned newb" or "noob down", "2 newbs down(e.g.) or "i only have noobs in my team, please makaveli or eazy come into my team(when I'm CT)". You are seriously pissing me off and I hope u will never get in again because I finally saw what a person you are and I totally stay behind THAT: "iNSOMNIA: Wrong moderation behavior and harassment".

### DANGER: That's just my opinion about you, so don't turn it into a huge flamewar. ###
iNSOMNIA
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Stockholm/Sweden

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

nase wrote:Since u got kicked out of the clan u went mad and started to insult and harass really everyone. Now I got the point with the "iNSOMNIA: Wrong moderation behavior and harassment". When you got kicked I thought "What the hell? He never did anything wrong to others when I was there" but meanwhile I saw the real "so friendly insomnia who feels like an angle": "You don't give a shit about the rules"(have screenshots where u write it), you start to insult someone really fast when someone makes a freekill(it doesn't count if it was intentionally or even not) and directly start to spam "teamswitch this fag" and so on. Moreover you always sing on the server, although everyone tells you to stop it because it's really annoying and I gave you a palette of warnings but u didn't stop. I was nearly to kick/ban you. Often you fail in following the rules and then you say "I know the rules much better than you" when I teach you that it was a mass-freekill(mostly) and although said that I died for you and that I'm only a kiddie for you know because I said that I will ban you next time when it leads to some freekills again. And don't tell me I'm an abuser because I kick you, because you are afk like 5 minutes as CT and harass me then "that was really lame, really, really lame" because we don't need afk people in the team who count as gunfeeders and I seriously don't want to slay you every round and remove your weapons. Since(like I already said) you started to hate me, you always say "good *name* that you killed him", "owned newb" or "noob down", "2 newbs down(e.g.) or "i only have noobs in my team, please makaveli or eazy come into my team(when I'm CT)". You are seriously pissing me off and I hope u will never get in again because I finally saw what a person you are and I totally stay behind THAT: "iNSOMNIA: Wrong moderation behavior and harassment".

### DANGER: That's just my opinion about you, so don't turn it into a huge flamewar. ###

Why i am not surprised that you are writing this Im not even going to bother nasse, because ive never heard of most of these things.. Your opinion doesnt mean anything to me because 80% of this is not even true so stop trying to get some attention by lying on my application just because you got something against me. PS. the rules are number 1 priority for me on every server i visit so dont come with that kind of bullsh*t to me because everyone here knows that i care much for the rules..
asef88
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:00 am
Location: lorett

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by asef88 »

aaaah insomnia GREAT APP. i hope you get that chance:D
i know you and i know your a good person to be a member.
But anyway
PEACE bro
iNSOMNIA
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Stockholm/Sweden

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

asef88 wrote:aaaah insomnia GREAT APP. i hope you get that chance:D
i know you and i know your a good person to be a member.
But anyway
PEACE bro

Thanks bro, i really hope i will get another chance to show that i can moderate the servers again
User avatar
QuickSilver
Posts: 7934
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 195 times

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by QuickSilver »

nase wrote:Since u got kicked out of the clan u went mad and started to insult and harass really everyone. Now I got the point with the "iNSOMNIA: Wrong moderation behavior and harassment". When you got kicked I thought "What the hell? He never did anything wrong to others when I was there" but meanwhile I saw the real "so friendly insomnia who feels like an angle": "You don't give a shit about the rules"(have screenshots where u write it), you start to insult someone really fast when someone makes a freekill(it doesn't count if it was intentionally or even not) and directly start to spam "teamswitch this fag" and so on. Moreover you always sing on the server, although everyone tells you to stop it because it's really annoying and I gave you a palette of warnings but u didn't stop. I was nearly to kick/ban you. Often you fail in following the rules and then you say "I know the rules much better than you" when I teach you that it was a mass-freekill(mostly) and although said that I died for you and that I'm only a kiddie for you know because I said that I will ban you next time when it leads to some freekills again. And don't tell me I'm an abuser because I kick you, because you are afk like 5 minutes as CT and harass me then "that was really lame, really, really lame" because we don't need afk people in the team who count as gunfeeders and I seriously don't want to slay you every round and remove your weapons. Since(like I already said) you started to hate me, you always say "good *name* that you killed him", "owned newb" or "noob down", "2 newbs down(e.g.) or "i only have noobs in my team, please makaveli or eazy come into my team(when I'm CT)". You are seriously pissing me off and I hope u will never get in again because I finally saw what a person you are and I totally stay behind THAT: "iNSOMNIA: Wrong moderation behavior and harassment".

### DANGER: That's just my opinion about you, so don't turn it into a huge flamewar. ###

I'm inclined to agree with nase here. I've noticed this before aswell, but playing with you this afternoon really took the cake.

You were T, I was CT. We had a decent team, but you felt the need to call the whole CT team fragwhores and you continued 'spamming' the in-game chat with that. Eventually I told you to shut up, because CT was far from fragwhores (looking at the scores) and you make people look bad for no reason at all). But then your negative behaviour showed.
May I remind you of the following quote from you from this afternoon (what you said after I told you to stop):



That's real classy of you, real classy indeed.
I don't like your behaviour/attitude and IMHO you should not become a member again.
Image
.gif © Kwaakt
iNSOMNIA
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Stockholm/Sweden

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

Quicksilver, congratulations you just fell down to nases and The Haters position(lying about stuff that has never happened before just to see me get kicked from nD/not getting back in).

1. I called one guy for a fragwhore because he was CT all the day, he has not mic and continued to freeshot people and he got several warnings from people not to do it again but nobody did something about it.
2. I was talking to a friend of mine about him, i said to him "damn these fragwhores, cant do anything while theyre playing" And for some reason you felt that you just HAD to say "shut up" to me. Nothing else, just a "shut up". I got mad because you had NOTHING to do with our conversation and no reason to tell me to shut up.
3. Thats not spamming for your information. Spamming is when you continue writing the same thing over and over again.

@Nase and QuickSilver, please stop making up some stories here just to make me look bad.

Thanks for your warming "good lucks" you other people <3
User avatar
QuickSilver
Posts: 7934
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 195 times

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by QuickSilver »

1. I'm pretty sure I remember you calling the whole CT team fragwhores.
2. After you did point 3, I told you to shut up. You don't like being looked bad? Well guess what, neither do I, and that was exactly what you were doing. You could've just steam-friends and in no way it was clear if it was a 'joke' with a friend.
3. And that's what you did, repeat it a few times.

I'm not making anything anything up Insomnia, I have absolutely no reason to make you look bad on purpose, but if you act like this, then I'm going to say something about it.
Image
.gif © Kwaakt
Mizurri
Posts: 5841
Joined: Thu Jan 01, 1970 12:00 am
Location: Hell

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by Mizurri »

Logs ftwm get tha logs
they know everything

GL&HF
Image
User avatar
Unown
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by Unown »

iNSOMNIA wrote:3. Thats not spamming for your information. Spamming is when you continue writing the same thing over and over again.

i really like you insomnia... but i disagree with this

there is a spamtopic in the forum ... and we DO spam in there (some better then others ) but we don't say the same thing over and over again , but we still are spamming so spam isn't necessary saying the same thing over and over again...
(this doesn't make you a bad member )

anyway , Good Luck
I Hope you get back in
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
iNSOMNIA
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Stockholm/Sweden

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

QuickSilver wrote:1. I'm pretty sure I remember you calling the whole CT team fragwhores.
2. After you did point 3, I told you to shut up. You don't like being looked bad? Well guess what, neither do I, and that was exactly what you were doing. You could've just steam-friends and in no way it was clear if it was a 'joke' with a friend.
3. And that's what you did, repeat it a few times.

I'm not making anything anything up Insomnia, I have absolutely no reason to make you look bad on purpose, but if you act like this, then I'm going to say something about it.

Im going to ignore your posts from now on because both you and i know that this is not what happened. I really dont got time with this QuickSilver. Here i am trying to get back to the team and do some good while you are trying to lie and post stupid posts in my application about me spamming and doing some stupid things in the server. So thats why im going to ignore your posts from now on. -.-
asef88
Posts: 86
Joined: Wed Jan 27, 2010 12:00 am
Location: lorett

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by asef88 »

please pleas guys, why do you argu so much please be nice to each other. I know both of you ( insomnia more but doesnt is the isseu right now). I dont want to that insomnia is not gonna play on this server again because i like you (not relationship:D:D). i dont want to that my friend on cs (insomnia) leaves.;(
nothing bad to you qiuk , your good guy:D i kwon you and you know me.
but please make it up with each other.
Insomnia i think i know why your a little bit mad because you where kicked thats why you become short teper or something like that ( basically it means fast mad ) and i understand that and I understand that you want to change.
The only thing i want is leave insomnia alone (not in a bad way ) Let him have the change. Everyone diserve it. I am not saying because it my friend but in general. I want to have a happy server not fighting/argu one:D
What happed is happed, make it up ,be nice to each other:D come on guys your are not little anymore

but anyway thats my story
PS: soryy if i sad something bad about you or quik
User avatar
Unown
Posts: 7478
Joined: Sat Jan 09, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Summoners Rift
Has thanked: 31 times
Been thanked: 99 times

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by Unown »

asef88 wrote:please pleas guys, why do you argu so much please be nice to each other. I know both of you ( insomnia more but doesnt is the isseu right now). I dont want to that insomnia is not gonna play on this server again because i like you (not relationship:D:D). i dont want to that my friend on cs (insomnia) leaves.;(
nothing bad to you qiuk , your good guy:D i kwon you and you know me.
but please make it up with each other.
Insomnia i think i know why your a little bit mad because you where kicked thats why you become short teper or something like that ( basically it means fast mad ) and i understand that and I understand that you want to change.
The only thing i want is leave insomnia alone (not in a bad way ) Let him have the change. Everyone diserve it. I am not saying because it my friend but in general. I want to have a happy server not fighting/argu one:D
What happed is happed, make it up ,be nice to each other:D come on guys your are not little anymore

but anyway thats my story
PS: soryy if i sad something bad about you or quik

this is recruitment... only write about recruitment then...; gl and such things -_-
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
User avatar
pn
Posts: 3401
Joined: Mon Aug 17, 2009 12:00 am
Location: coimbra, portugal
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by pn »

this is not an opinion, i just want to make a point clear.

1- you called fragwhores to the whole team
2- if you were talking to a friend dont type it in the game chat, people may take it as offencive
3- you spammed indeed.
4- i dont know if your behavior is correct or not, all i know is that when that happened that lead to a soft flamewar, wich i dont like


Go on topic again
Image
Locked

Return to “Join nD* Surf”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest