Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

For become nD* Surf, it is here !
Kempa

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by Kempa »

That is not good words....... No member should use words like that.
DarkNess

Post by DarkNess »

No for member Yes for strike 1 -_-
Kempa

Post by Kempa »

DarkNess wrote:No for member Yes for strike 1 -_-

I would say strike 2, for me its hard insults but dunno with admins..
nase

Post by nase »

4 = Hard rulebreakings. (Racism, Hard insults, namefaking) Instant Strike 2

It is hard insulting for me but we will see.
(Btw: Wasn't there something about that guys can not join the team if they are on strike 2 or something like this? Just a question.)
So his application will get declined when he gets on strike 2, am I right?

Edit: Actually that are hard words and I thought about to let this post get deleted but it is just the truth.
Smeck

Post by Smeck »

nase wrote:Actually that shows the real insomnia(pictures from today: 24th February 2010) and it doesn't matter that he got freekilled. No one, especially someone who applies for membership, should say stuff like this(nearly the same words he said to hater? Can't understand Swedish but looks like the same):

it's bad words insomnia :/
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

nase wrote:Actually that shows the real insomnia(pictures from today: 24th February 2010) and it doesn't matter that he got freekilled. No one, especially someone who applies for membership, should say stuff like this(nearly the same words he said to hater? Can't understand Swedish but looks like the same):

Rough translation of these words:
1 You little shithead
2 what are you doing
3 You little whore
4 shithead

Sorry iNSO some1 had to translate :S

OFFTOPIC: GET YOU AFRO NAOOO!!!!!
Lamk0^

Post by Lamk0^ »

iNSOMNIA, I know you are mad sometimes and pissed off but that words... I didn't expect that :/

So, members shouldn't swear like this and I will say no if you won't change.
the courtesy lives on
Kempa

Post by Kempa »

Ghost wrote:nase wrote:Actually that shows the real insomnia(pictures from today: 24th February 2010) and it doesn't matter that he got freekilled. No one, especially someone who applies for membership, should say stuff like this(nearly the same words he said to hater? Can't understand Swedish but looks like the same):

1 You little shithead
2 what are you doing
3 You little whore
4 shithead

OFFTOPIC: GET YOU AFRO NAOOO!!!!!

Its far more than that. You only took it from one screenie.
pn

Post by pn »

in what concerns to this topic i think he should get to the strike list, not sure wich one though, the insults wasnt that hard but since you are a former member this is just an attitude that cant be tolerated.
1 insult can be accepted depending how anger you were atm but no one writes loads of insults without thinking
DarkNess

Post by DarkNess »

pn wrote:in what concerns to this topic i think he should get to the strike list, not sure wich one though, the insults wasnt that hard but since you are a former member this is just an attitude that cant be tolerated.
1 insult can be accepted depending how anger you were atm but no one writes loads of insults without thinking

already reported by Vdou

And i do find "Fucking Retarded Kid" A hard insultment Pn..
nase

Post by nase »

I just can repeat myself:
"iNSOMNIA: Wrong moderation behavior and harassment"

He got kicked exactly with the same reason of which he gets criticized now, because he harassed and insulted hater and some other people and he didn't change at all and just applied again to be the boss on the servers, the only thing he did was going really mad and made everything worse.
Ghost

Post by Ghost »

1 You little shithead
2 what are you doing
3 You little whore
4 shithead

OFFTOPIC: GET YOU AFRO NAOOO!!!!

Its far more than that. You only took it from one screenie.
Well the rest was in english so everyone could understand that ^_^
iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

I dont really care about this topic anymore because its useless, people coming in here and starting to spam and writing useless comments.

Now i see several members other sides, stupid behaviour from other members ingame makes people go mad like this, thats all i have to say.

So you can say whatever you want in here, to be honest i dont give a sh*t I will leave this to the admins, not to some 13-16 year old kids who are telling me what i have to write in game. So please stop sending in stupid screenshots when you know yourself that admins already have seen those screenies.
nase

Post by nase »

iNSOMNIA wrote:I dont really care about this topic anymore because its useless, people coming in here and starting to spam and writing useless comments.
Actually that's you with saying that we are spammers and posting useless comments although we show the admins not to let you getting back into the team with some nice proofs.

iNSOMNIA wrote:Now i see several members other sides, stupid behaviour from other members ingame makes people go mad like this, thats all i have to say.
It's only you who has the stupid behavior and everyone saw you with your "other side" and only you are the mad guy here.

iNSOMNIA wrote:So you can say whatever you want in here, to be honest i dont give a sh*t I will leave this to the admins, not to some 13-16 year old kids who are telling me what i have to write in game. So please stop sending in stupid screenshots when you know yourself that admins already have seen those screenies.
1. Members and regular players can give their opinion about you so you should take care of it because the admins will watch at those posts.
2. Fine, you are older then 16 years(do you feel like the big boss and pwning us with ur age?) and saying we are kids although your behavior is like the one of a child who's only about 11 years old(you say that my proofs are faked although u exactly know that u wrote that, you don't give a sh*t on members opinions, you don't give a shit about admin saying that you broke the rules, you insulted someone on the server in English and Swedisch hardly in my opinion and insulting in other languages is just poor and some more other stuff). You just have to face the proofs and the things the people say about you and not harassing us. Actually that's a very bad behavior and should not be tolerated in any kind of team.
3. To the "who are telling me what i have to write in game": There are rules to follow them and not just to brake them like u did a several times meanwhile. So actually the members can tell you what you can say(when you insult, harass, etc.) and what even not.

Return to “Join nD* Surf”