Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

For become nD* Surf, it is here !
iNSOMNIA
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Stockholm/Sweden

Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

- Steam ID : STEAM_0:1:21038336
- NickName : iNSOMNIA
- Age : 19
- Sex : Male
- Experience Level (including any previous admin work) : As i wrote in my last application, i was an admin on my friends zombieserver for over two years and handled other vip members and so on.
And you also know that i was an nD member so i know pretty much how to moderate a server. I know when to slay/kick/ban a player when needed.
- Average amount of time on our servers per day : 6-9 hours.. I dont have much to do in my life o.O
- Approximately, Since when have you been playing on our servers? I would say like 4,5-5 months.. So yes, i know the rules and so on.

My hobbies:
So, this is the part where you can get to know me a bit better ^^ well, my hobbies are computer, martial arts(boxing, brazilian jiujitsu) and ofcourse partyy (: As some of you know, my real name is Hawjin Alipour, born in Iran, Kurdistan. I am working as a bartender in Stockhol, Sweden. Really funny job because you get to meet alot of new and exiting people everyday, have fun and have a drink now and then while working.. oh ofcourse the ladies are nice too. You would be surprised if you knew how many girls bartenders get HIHIHI. So thats my miserable life ^^

Motivation:
Why i want back to nD? Well, some of you know that i got kicked from nD because of moderating the server in a bad way and acted rude towards another nD member. Well im here to try again, give it a shot again.. I really think that the Surf server needs another member who can watch it and stop rulebreakers, thats why i am applying for nD* Surf. Since some members got kicked i have been seeing a lot of people insulting, harrassing, teamkilling and freekilling on the Jailbreak server at night and there are no members who can stop that kind of madness at those late hours. So what i would liek to do is to regain my memberpowers and stop this once and for all (or atleast try my best). You all know that i was kind of a "nightwalker" in the server, i was "babysitting" the server after 00.00, that went pretty well, got rid of most rulebreakers on my watch. I really thinkg that you guys should let me back in the team, i realized i did wrong.

I would love to moderate the server again and help the other members/admins to make the server as friendly as possible for other regular players. Huoh, that was my second apply to nD, i really did put a lot of efford in it, i tried my best to convince you guys that im up for the job... again. I hope thats enough <3

Thanks for reading this

Yours truly
iNSOMNIA ^^
User avatar
W_a_S_y_L
Posts: 4656
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by W_a_S_y_L »

All i can say is GOOD LUCK

I hope you'll get the membership again
Image
iNSOMNIA
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Stockholm/Sweden

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

W_a_S_y_L wrote:All i can say is GOOD LUCK

I hope you'll get the membership again
Actually you can say much more than just a lousy "good luck". You could say something positive about me? Hahaha just joking, thanks mate <33 i really hope so too

Btw youre the first one to write here o.O
User avatar
W_a_S_y_L
Posts: 4656
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Poland
Has thanked: 7 times
Been thanked: 41 times

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by W_a_S_y_L »

Well if I started to post all the positive things about you, it would take at least 1 page of posts :>

And the fact that I'm the first one to post is a mere coincedence.

And unfortunetly I'm not a member to vote for you :
Image
User avatar
QuickSilver
Posts: 7934
Joined: Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:00 am
Has thanked: 137 times
Been thanked: 195 times

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by QuickSilver »

I'm not sure if surf needs another member, but that's not up to me. You say that you've changed, but yet I see you getting into arguments again today with a former member. Can someone really change that much in a matter of hours?

Also, you kind of say that you will spend the whole night again on Jail to "babysit" and ofcourse you can play on other servers aswell, but to me this just looks like "I want to be a member again in general, so I can moderate at Jail". And that makes me think you're not applying to surf for the right reasons if you know what I mean.

Anyway, good luck.
Image
.gif © Kwaakt
iNSOMNIA
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Stockholm/Sweden

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

QuickSilver wrote:I'm not sure if surf needs another member, but that's not up to me. You say that you've changed, but yet I see you getting into arguments again today with a former member. Can someone really change that much in a matter of hours?

Also, you kind of say that you will spend the whole night again on Jail to "babysit" and ofcourse you can play on other servers aswell, but to me this just looks like "I want to be a member again in general, so I can moderate at Jail". And that makes me think you're not applying to surf for the right reasons if you know what I mean.

Anyway, good luck.

A member does not Have to help out only in 1 server. A member can help in every server when he/she has time. I am applying for Surf because it seems to need help. Go play there sometimes and you will see how many people there are who are harrassing other players in mic. People who speedhack and has aimbot. Thanks for wishing me good luck mate <3
Makaveli
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 am

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by Makaveli »

quicksilver if he go in to a argument its not something negative about it maby he was right thats why he did it?

i know insomnia stands for what he know is right and always do the right thing, he dont specieal treet and know all rules realy good.

wish you all good luck my friend <3
iNSOMNIA
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Stockholm/Sweden

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

Makaveli wrote:quicksilver if he go in to a argument its not something negative about it maby he was right thats why he did it?

i know insomnia stands for what he know is right and always do the right thing, he dont specieal treet and know all rules realy good.

wish you all good luck my friend <3

thanks diitool <3 sweet words hihihi <3
Makaveli
Posts: 34
Joined: Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:00 am

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by Makaveli »

iNSOMNIA wrote:Makaveli wrote:quicksilver if he go in to a argument its not something negative about it maby he was right thats why he did it?

i know insomnia stands for what he know is right and always do the right thing, he dont specieal treet and know all rules realy good.

wish you all good luck my friend <3

thanks diitool <3 sweet words hihihi <3

;D maby sweet but true words
User avatar
DarkNess
Posts: 5597
Joined: Tue Jun 23, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Holland
Has thanked: 18 times
Been thanked: 28 times

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by DarkNess »

I still dont like your behaviour ingame.
You can really be a pain in the ass...

As for the help we need on surf, we have Burak our magic cheat man.
And i have not seen one single cheaters ban request from you,
As you said "People who speedhack and has aimbot".

So you basicly claim that you have seen lots, yet you didnt take any proof or reported them?

Well there's a good thing to start off with, try reporting some of those many cheaters your talking about.
After ive seen you actually do something for the surf server i will give you another opinion.

Till then its basicly a no from me.
Image
User avatar
vDou
Posts: 1021
Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 10 times
Been thanked: 12 times

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by vDou »

I will wish u good luck insomnia.. but why are u applying to nD surf and not jail? i never see u on surf ?
ImageImage
iNSOMNIA
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Stockholm/Sweden

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

vDou wrote:I will wish u good luck insomnia.. but why are u applying to nD surf and not jail? i never see u on surf ?

Ive been playing there for a while now and IVE never seen you there o.O
iNSOMNIA
Posts: 521
Joined: Sat Dec 19, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Stockholm/Sweden

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by iNSOMNIA »

NeXTeR wrote:good luck
thank you my friend <3
User avatar
Lamk0^
Posts: 1541
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:00 am
Location: Slovenia
Been thanked: 3 times

Re: Application for nD* Surf - iNSOMNIA

Post by Lamk0^ »

Good luck from me too, I can't really give opinion because I almost never play Surf server.
the courtesy lives on
Locked

Return to “Join nD* Surf”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests