CT camping.

sILAZS#uNLEASHED

Re: CT camping.

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

How about, the people camping in the dark spots get a glow when they sit there ?
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Sounds interesting lol.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
ZnK

Post by ZnK »

No it dosent, just type something in rules "You are not allowed to camp in the same tower for the entire round". Something like that...so they atleast...move around -.-
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:How about, the people camping in the dark spots get a glow when they sit there ?
if that can be done, yes.

Post by austria_wien »

eDi =) wrote:
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:How about, the people camping in the dark spots get a glow when they sit there ?
why so much effort?
i think that it isn't necessary, the ts don't need to go there. the rule which is missing is that the CTs aren't allowed to camp on the ct tower the whole round.

another thing is, that on some maps it is necessary to camp in the hossieroom. furthermore it is called "extended periods".
OnServer: DrunkeN[aT]
My girlfriend said, don't gamble. I thought ffs ofc i will gamble. Then my parents said don't gamble. Now I am clean since 02/12/2014.
sILAZS#uNLEASHED

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

austria_wien wrote:
eDi =) wrote:
why so much effort?
i think that it isn't necessary, the ts don't need to go there. the rule which is missing is that the CTs aren't allowed to camp on the ct tower the whole round.

another thing is, that on some maps it is necessary to camp in the hossieroom. furthermore it is called "extended periods".
As spectator(when one has died) it is very cool to watch someone sitting 60seconds in the dark. So you think camping in dark should be allowed and camping on the tower shouldn't be allowed?
:facepalm:

It's never necessary to camp in the hostage room, one can always find another way to rush out or defend it's hostages.
Tox1c

Post by Tox1c »

70% of the players are non-steam players or maybe even more, doubt it will help to add a rule or even to moderate more. I think that's just counterproductive becouse of the lack of care, once you're gone or not even watching they'll camp again. Maybe like a slap with a sound added if you are camping for a amount of time or something like that. It might decrease the camping and the server is already laggy so I don't think one additional plugin wil fuck it over xD don't mind the server as it is now, I really enjoy it when I do play.
Maki
Friend of the Community

Post by Maki »

Return to “Assault Trash”