Yes
47%
No
53%

Total votes: 17
sILAZS#uNLEASHED

Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

I think these 3 mods need some improving.

Assassin= Too low HP, Also the reward for killing it ( 1AP) is too low it should be 5.

Survivor/Sniper are fun to play with but its pretty boring for Zombies, most of the time they go in with too many and they cant reach the Su/Sn because of the semi-clip. I don't see why the Su/Sn dont get AP for killing zombies, it would be more fun if they would get AP for killing zombies. And zombies could get 5/10 AP for killing the Su/Sn.

We often see regulars get so bord of the sniper/survivor they just throw a kill bomb.

I think this would be a good topic to discuss
Lien~

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by Lien~ »

sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:I think these 3 mods need some improving.
I personally don't agree but no one dies from discussing it.
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:Assassin= Too low HP, Also the reward for killing it ( 1AP) is too low it should be 5.
The HP is fine, I've seen plenty of people finishing the round with a couple of 100 hp left. It's just the way you play, the more you practise the better you become. That shouldn't be too hard to do as the option to buy these mods again has recently been added back to the menu. As for the Aps you gain when killing one as a Survivor. Gaining 1 ap per kill is enough already. People can already gain 30 aps per round if the server is full and they make it through the round. Raising it to 5 will mean they can gain 150 aps, which is way too much.

Edit: thought you were talking about the aps the Assassin gets for killing. If it's the other way around, I agree. Killing the Assassin should give you the same as what you get for the rest. I'd say 4 to 6 or something like that.
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:Survivor/Sniper are fun to play with but its pretty boring for Zombies, most of the time they go in with too many and they cant reach the Su/Sn because of the semi-clip. I don't see why the Su/Sn dont get AP for killing zombies, it would be more fun if they would get AP for killing zombies. And zombies could get 5/10 AP for killing the Su/Sn.
I find it normal that you don't gain aps; Survivor is too overpowering as her gun has no recoil and Sniper can leap far and it isn't that hard to kill a bunch of people. Also for these mods count 'the more you practise, the better you become'. I agree that it can sometimes be a bit boring but that's the same for swarm rounds where you can't respawn, nemesis where you die over and over or when you constantly get infected or spawn as a zombie. I believe it's fine the way is it and even think the damage the Survivor does is a bit too high.
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:We often see regulars get so bord of the sniper/survivor they just throw a kill bomb.
Killbomb doesn't work on Survivor, these rounds normally don't take all too long anyway. Sniper tends to camp because it's hard to scope and you don't have a lot of knockback. Bombing him is just like bombing the last 3 humans with an infection-/kill nade.
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:I think this would be a good topic to discuss
I think so too :p
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
wei
wei

Post by wei »

I agree with Lien,
just 1 thing, we should be able to buy killbomb on survivor. Sometimes its the last minute, and we want end it fast. So this would be good. :]
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
sILAZS#uNLEASHED

Lien~ wrote:
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:I think these 3 mods need some improving.
I personally don't agree but no one dies from discussing it.
I'm just checking if people are sharing my opinion :)
Lien~ wrote:
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:Assassin= Too low HP, Also the reward for killing it ( 1AP) is too low it should be 5.
The HP is fine, I've seen plenty of people finishing the round with a couple of 100 hp left. It's just the way you play, the more you practise the better you become. That shouldn't be too hard to do as the option to buy these mods again has recently been added back to the menu. As for the Aps you gain when killing one as a Survivor. Gaining 1 ap per kill is enough already. People can already gain 30 aps per round if the server is full and they make it through the round. Raising it to 5 will mean they can gain 150 aps, which is way too much.
It all depens on the map, if the assasin has a place to hide and he can leap in, kill fast without being noticed it's fine. But some(most maps) are very open and leave the assasin chanceless. 1 or 2k HP wouldn't be too bad.
And Yes I mean Humans get 5AP for killing the assassin. The assassin still gets 1ap/kill.
Lien~ wrote:
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:Survivor/Sniper are fun to play with but its pretty boring for Zombies, most of the time they go in with too many and they cant reach the Su/Sn because of the semi-clip. I don't see why the Su/Sn dont get AP for killing zombies, it would be more fun if they would get AP for killing zombies. And zombies could get 5/10 AP for killing the Su/Sn.
I find it normal that you don't gain aps; Survivor is too overpowering as her gun has no recoil and Sniper can leap far and it isn't that hard to kill a bunch of people. Also for these mods count 'the more you practise, the better you become'. I agree that it can sometimes be a bit boring but that's the same for swarm rounds where you can't respawn, nemesis where you die over and over or when you constantly get infected or spawn as a zombie. I believe it's fine the way is it and even think the damage the Survivor does is a bit too high.
I still think it would be nice to earn 1ap/kill for the sniper/survivor. It's like nemesis/assassin. If you get lucky enough to get S/S it would be nice to gain some extra ap's. For helping others etc.
KING SNEL

Post by KING SNEL »

Would agree about earning 1 ap per kill with survivor and sniper.
Kr0ppi

Post by Kr0ppi »

Assasin has low hp but he got power we cant stop him with Shooting and he is faster , he got nightvision but humans can not see, he has a great advantage !

I think the configuration of modes is very good!
Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves;
because you're a reflection of what they wish to be
hybRid

Post by hybRid »

SneL wrote:Would agree about earning 1 ap per kill with survivor and sniper.
yep that would be nice, even Assassin may have a bit more hp and even a killbomb.
Show no love, it will only kills u..
Katana

Post by Katana »

lol silaz

you dont really get the meaning of assasin in a lot of games assasin have low hp and they are suppose to be stealthy like how you use it :D and plus if assasin get 5 ap a kill thats too much 1 is alright i disagree sorry :drool:
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW!!
sILAZS#uNLEASHED

Andy wrote:lol silaz

you dont really get the meaning of assasin in a lot of games assasin have low hp and they are suppose to be stealthy like how you use it :D and plus if assasin get 5 ap a kill thats too much 1 is alright i disagree sorry :drool:
Before you accuse me of not knowing the meaning of assasin I suggest you re-read this entire post and look in the mirror to see what a fool you actually are..
him

Post by him »

Assassin: It has great speed,pain shock free,it can easily get out of sight (depending on what map), and also the mode is in the dark. Practice a bit with it and I know you will realize that it is just too easy to handle and that high hp is not really required. So it's better not to change it.

Survivor: I think the survivor should get 1AP for each kill and should have pain shock free enabled because almost 90% when the survivor gets caught by a zombie, SHE will slow down and will not be able to leap anymore, therefore zombies rush and surround her. If pain shock free makes it too overpowered, then decreasing the speed will balance.

Sniper: Recieving 1AP per kill might be a good idea. Still not sure though because alot of snipers always take out at least half of the server.
sILAZS#uNLEASHED

Selena Gomez wrote:Assassin: It has great speed,pain shock free,it can easily get out of sight (depending on what map), and also the mode is in the dark. Practice a bit with it and I know you will realize that it is just too easy to handle and that high hp is not really required. So it's better not to change it.

Survivor: I think the survivor should get 1AP for each kill and should have pain shock free enabled because almost 90% when the survivor gets caught by a zombie, SHE will slow down and will not be able to leap anymore, therefore zombies rush and surround her. If pain shock free makes it too overpowered, then decreasing the speed will balance.

Sniper: Recieving 1AP per kill might be a good idea. Still not sure though because alot of snipers always take out at least half of the server.
For assasin I mean, add 1K HP more, and maybe 100health generation/kill
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

The reward for killing them could be highered imo as they are special enemies.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

Shadi wrote:The reward for killing them could be highered imo as they are special enemies.
I agree but lets wait first to see how the current point-system works out. Pukata has been working hard to balance it out and if there is a need to change/add points we could always take a look at this particular idea in a later stage.
Katana

Post by Katana »

Oh dam sorry Silas apologies :)
Forgive me now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW!!
eDi =)

Post by eDi =) »

The sniper is pretty stupid mod in my opinion. If sniper gets in cover he can't be killed because of the semi-clip.

And yes, you should be able to kill survivor with kill bomb, because it freaks me out when I have 50 ammos and the last round is survivor.

Return to “Zombie Plague Trash”