Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Do you want to change these mods?

Yes
8
47%
No
9
53%
 
Total votes: 17
User avatar
sILAZS#uNLEASHED
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

I think these 3 mods need some improving.

Assassin= Too low HP, Also the reward for killing it ( 1AP) is too low it should be 5.

Survivor/Sniper are fun to play with but its pretty boring for Zombies, most of the time they go in with too many and they cant reach the Su/Sn because of the semi-clip. I don't see why the Su/Sn dont get AP for killing zombies, it would be more fun if they would get AP for killing zombies. And zombies could get 5/10 AP for killing the Su/Sn.

We often see regulars get so bord of the sniper/survivor they just throw a kill bomb.

I think this would be a good topic to discuss
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by Lien~ »

sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:I think these 3 mods need some improving.
I personally don't agree but no one dies from discussing it.
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:Assassin= Too low HP, Also the reward for killing it ( 1AP) is too low it should be 5.
The HP is fine, I've seen plenty of people finishing the round with a couple of 100 hp left. It's just the way you play, the more you practise the better you become. That shouldn't be too hard to do as the option to buy these mods again has recently been added back to the menu. As for the Aps you gain when killing one as a Survivor. Gaining 1 ap per kill is enough already. People can already gain 30 aps per round if the server is full and they make it through the round. Raising it to 5 will mean they can gain 150 aps, which is way too much.

Edit: thought you were talking about the aps the Assassin gets for killing. If it's the other way around, I agree. Killing the Assassin should give you the same as what you get for the rest. I'd say 4 to 6 or something like that.
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:Survivor/Sniper are fun to play with but its pretty boring for Zombies, most of the time they go in with too many and they cant reach the Su/Sn because of the semi-clip. I don't see why the Su/Sn dont get AP for killing zombies, it would be more fun if they would get AP for killing zombies. And zombies could get 5/10 AP for killing the Su/Sn.
I find it normal that you don't gain aps; Survivor is too overpowering as her gun has no recoil and Sniper can leap far and it isn't that hard to kill a bunch of people. Also for these mods count 'the more you practise, the better you become'. I agree that it can sometimes be a bit boring but that's the same for swarm rounds where you can't respawn, nemesis where you die over and over or when you constantly get infected or spawn as a zombie. I believe it's fine the way is it and even think the damage the Survivor does is a bit too high.
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:We often see regulars get so bord of the sniper/survivor they just throw a kill bomb.
Killbomb doesn't work on Survivor, these rounds normally don't take all too long anyway. Sniper tends to camp because it's hard to scope and you don't have a lot of knockback. Bombing him is just like bombing the last 3 humans with an infection-/kill nade.
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:I think this would be a good topic to discuss
I think so too :p
These users thanked the author Lien~ for the post:
wei
User avatar
wei
Posts: 1706
Joined: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Duisburg
Has thanked: 197 times
Been thanked: 40 times

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by wei »

I agree with Lien,
just 1 thing, we should be able to buy killbomb on survivor. Sometimes its the last minute, and we want end it fast. So this would be good. :]
Don't be a Fake of an Original :]
My "Personality" and "Attitude" are differents things. Don't confuse them. My Personality says about "who I am" and my Attitude says about "who you are"
User avatar
sILAZS#uNLEASHED
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

Lien~ wrote:
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:I think these 3 mods need some improving.
I personally don't agree but no one dies from discussing it.
I'm just checking if people are sharing my opinion :)
Lien~ wrote:
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:Assassin= Too low HP, Also the reward for killing it ( 1AP) is too low it should be 5.
The HP is fine, I've seen plenty of people finishing the round with a couple of 100 hp left. It's just the way you play, the more you practise the better you become. That shouldn't be too hard to do as the option to buy these mods again has recently been added back to the menu. As for the Aps you gain when killing one as a Survivor. Gaining 1 ap per kill is enough already. People can already gain 30 aps per round if the server is full and they make it through the round. Raising it to 5 will mean they can gain 150 aps, which is way too much.
It all depens on the map, if the assasin has a place to hide and he can leap in, kill fast without being noticed it's fine. But some(most maps) are very open and leave the assasin chanceless. 1 or 2k HP wouldn't be too bad.
And Yes I mean Humans get 5AP for killing the assassin. The assassin still gets 1ap/kill.
Lien~ wrote:
sILAZS#uNLEASHED wrote:Survivor/Sniper are fun to play with but its pretty boring for Zombies, most of the time they go in with too many and they cant reach the Su/Sn because of the semi-clip. I don't see why the Su/Sn dont get AP for killing zombies, it would be more fun if they would get AP for killing zombies. And zombies could get 5/10 AP for killing the Su/Sn.
I find it normal that you don't gain aps; Survivor is too overpowering as her gun has no recoil and Sniper can leap far and it isn't that hard to kill a bunch of people. Also for these mods count 'the more you practise, the better you become'. I agree that it can sometimes be a bit boring but that's the same for swarm rounds where you can't respawn, nemesis where you die over and over or when you constantly get infected or spawn as a zombie. I believe it's fine the way is it and even think the damage the Survivor does is a bit too high.
I still think it would be nice to earn 1ap/kill for the sniper/survivor. It's like nemesis/assassin. If you get lucky enough to get S/S it would be nice to gain some extra ap's. For helping others etc.
User avatar
KING SNEL
Posts: 3322
Joined: Sun Nov 18, 2012 10:47 pm
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 157 times

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by KING SNEL »

Would agree about earning 1 ap per kill with survivor and sniper.
User avatar
Kr0ppi
Posts: 101
Joined: Thu Sep 12, 2013 8:19 pm
Location: Meknes, Morocco
Been thanked: 1 time

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by Kr0ppi »

Assasin has low hp but he got power we cant stop him with Shooting and he is faster , he got nightvision but humans can not see, he has a great advantage !

I think the configuration of modes is very good!
Haters don't really hate you, they hate themselves;
because you're a reflection of what they wish to be
User avatar
hybRid
Posts: 681
Joined: Tue Sep 17, 2013 3:03 pm
Location: Ostend (Belgium)
Has thanked: 41 times
Been thanked: 31 times

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by hybRid »

SneL wrote:Would agree about earning 1 ap per kill with survivor and sniper.
yep that would be nice, even Assassin may have a bit more hp and even a killbomb.
Show no love, it will only kills u..
User avatar
Katana
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:29 am

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by Katana »

lol silaz

you dont really get the meaning of assasin in a lot of games assasin have low hp and they are suppose to be stealthy like how you use it :D and plus if assasin get 5 ap a kill thats too much 1 is alright i disagree sorry :drool:
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW!!
User avatar
sILAZS#uNLEASHED
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

Andy wrote:lol silaz

you dont really get the meaning of assasin in a lot of games assasin have low hp and they are suppose to be stealthy like how you use it :D and plus if assasin get 5 ap a kill thats too much 1 is alright i disagree sorry :drool:
Before you accuse me of not knowing the meaning of assasin I suggest you re-read this entire post and look in the mirror to see what a fool you actually are..
him
Posts: 659
Joined: Mon Jun 04, 2012 2:57 pm
Location: Lebanon
Has thanked: 44 times
Been thanked: 23 times

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by him »

Assassin: It has great speed,pain shock free,it can easily get out of sight (depending on what map), and also the mode is in the dark. Practice a bit with it and I know you will realize that it is just too easy to handle and that high hp is not really required. So it's better not to change it.

Survivor: I think the survivor should get 1AP for each kill and should have pain shock free enabled because almost 90% when the survivor gets caught by a zombie, SHE will slow down and will not be able to leap anymore, therefore zombies rush and surround her. If pain shock free makes it too overpowered, then decreasing the speed will balance.

Sniper: Recieving 1AP per kill might be a good idea. Still not sure though because alot of snipers always take out at least half of the server.
User avatar
sILAZS#uNLEASHED
Posts: 859
Joined: Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:07 pm
Has thanked: 65 times
Been thanked: 25 times

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by sILAZS#uNLEASHED »

Selena Gomez wrote:Assassin: It has great speed,pain shock free,it can easily get out of sight (depending on what map), and also the mode is in the dark. Practice a bit with it and I know you will realize that it is just too easy to handle and that high hp is not really required. So it's better not to change it.

Survivor: I think the survivor should get 1AP for each kill and should have pain shock free enabled because almost 90% when the survivor gets caught by a zombie, SHE will slow down and will not be able to leap anymore, therefore zombies rush and surround her. If pain shock free makes it too overpowered, then decreasing the speed will balance.

Sniper: Recieving 1AP per kill might be a good idea. Still not sure though because alot of snipers always take out at least half of the server.
For assasin I mean, add 1K HP more, and maybe 100health generation/kill
User avatar
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin
Posts: 15476
Joined: Thu Feb 03, 2011 6:44 am
Location: Behind yo house
Been thanked: 640 times

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by Shadi »

The reward for killing them could be highered imo as they are special enemies.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
User avatar
Lien~
Posts: 13998
Joined: Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:08 pm
Location: Wirral - United Kingdom
Has thanked: 179 times
Been thanked: 545 times

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by Lien~ »

Shadi wrote:The reward for killing them could be highered imo as they are special enemies.
I agree but lets wait first to see how the current point-system works out. Pukata has been working hard to balance it out and if there is a need to change/add points we could always take a look at this particular idea in a later stage.
User avatar
Katana
Posts: 66
Joined: Thu Nov 14, 2013 11:29 am

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by Katana »

Oh dam sorry Silas apologies :)
Forgive me now?


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
PEWPEWPEWPEWPEW!!
User avatar
eDi =)
Posts: 675
Joined: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:45 pm
Location: Finland
Has thanked: 74 times
Been thanked: 19 times

Re: Assassin/Survivor/Sniper

Post by eDi =) »

The sniper is pretty stupid mod in my opinion. If sniper gets in cover he can't be killed because of the semi-clip.

And yes, you should be able to kill survivor with kill bomb, because it freaks me out when I have 50 ammos and the last round is survivor.
________________________________________
ps. Antti/// on b-rapun poikia.
Locked

Return to “Zombie Plague Trash”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests