Camp meter

Queen's Revenge

Camp meter

Post by Queen's Revenge »

I dont know if anyone has brought up this matter, but i think there should be a camp meter. Not for people who are camping for just a few seconds, but for people who are camping for a long time...Here's the spots where i think players camp the most:

- At their own spawn, killing the others who are surfing slower or walking somewhere, mostly with those "zooming weapons" but sometimes even with normal weapons, depending on the map;

-Outside jail, when you can kill who is inside it from the outside;

-Some also camp at high spots, killing the ones who are below;

-At the enemy spawn, killing people after the spawn protection is over, but this only happens the most in maps where u can hide well (mostly in a map where they hide in the dark, i dont remember the name). But in general, this one isnt a problem because they usually die fast, just thought would be good to mention it aswell.

Apekiller

Re: Camp meter

Post by Apekiller »

Camping is not really an issue in my opinion. The only 'problematic' camp position for me is the cage on some maps. However, this can't really be changed as it's impossible to get out of most cages without outside help (or boosting teammates, which does not really happen in Surf-GG).

For other camp locations (outside jail, high up somewhere, CT/T spawn), it's usually easy to get to them and to kill them that way.
former Image
Spoiler!
"I can be your daughter if you want" - StickySteez
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

Thats not possible in Surf.

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

I think its a good idea, it could be added to campers in base. Some people camp with snipers and rifles waiting for the people on the other side to start surfing. The camp meter could be in the respawn area and the roof of the respawn area

Thanks for reading
Spoiler!
Wayne

Post by Wayne »

L.A.P.D wrote:I think its a good idea, it could be added to campers in base. Some people camp with snipers and rifles waiting for the people on the other side to start surfing. The camp meter could be in the respawn area and the roof of the respawn area

Thanks for reading
Like i already said its not possible.

There is freedome of speech, but i cannot guarantee freedom after speech
Bravo

Post by Bravo »

Wayne wrote:
L.A.P.D wrote:I think its a good idea, it could be added to campers in base. Some people camp with snipers and rifles waiting for the people on the other side to start surfing. The camp meter could be in the respawn area and the roof of the respawn area

Thanks for reading
Like i already said its not possible.
Why not?
Spoiler!

Return to “Surf-Gungame Trash”