View unanswered posts | View active topics | There are 3 pending strikelist reports It is currently Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:23 pm



This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:08 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#1 Post Cannot connect to the server
Basically, I am trying to connect to the server and it just says "not responding" , but I can see that there are players in the server. I'm pretty sure I am not banned.


Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 21, 2015 11:00 am
Has thanked: 36 times
Been thanked: 154 times
#2 Post Re: Cannot connect to the server
If it says "not responding" you are not banned. Can you connect the other nD servers?

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27358


Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:19 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:08 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#3 Post Re: Cannot connect to the server
CONFUSION wrote:
If it says "not responding" you are not banned. Can you connect the other nD servers?

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27358


No, I cannot. I will try the methods in the given thread. I'll update.


Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:47 pm
Profile

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:08 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#4 Post Re: Cannot connect to the server
Matkis wrote:
CONFUSION wrote:
If it says "not responding" you are not banned. Can you connect the other nD servers?

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=27358


No, I cannot. I will try the methods in the given thread. I'll update.


Update: Nothing worked, tried reinstalling cs, changing IP address with a VPN, renewing my ip address with cmd, disabling/enabling firewall etc.


Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:05 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Tomoharu's apartment
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 189 times
#5 Post Re: Cannot connect to the server
I don't know why you can't connect, but I can least check if you're banned so we can see if that's the reason.

What's your Steam ID?

_________________
Image
My DeviantART profile


Thu Dec 22, 2016 4:25 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:08 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#6 Post Re: Cannot connect to the server
Nai wrote:
I don't know why you can't connect, but I can least check if you're banned so we can see if that's the reason.

What's your Steam ID?


STEAM_0:0:1343279954


Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:34 pm
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Tomoharu's apartment
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 189 times
#7 Post Re: Cannot connect to the server
Matkis wrote:
Nai wrote:
I don't know why you can't connect, but I can least check if you're banned so we can see if that's the reason.

What's your Steam ID?


STEAM_0:0:1343279954

Can't find that id, are you sure it's the correct one?

_________________
Image
My DeviantART profile


Thu Dec 22, 2016 8:10 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Thu Dec 22, 2016 3:08 pm
Has thanked: 0 time
Been thanked: 0 time
#8 Post Re: Cannot connect to the server
Nai wrote:
Matkis wrote:
Nai wrote:
I don't know why you can't connect, but I can least check if you're banned so we can see if that's the reason.

What's your Steam ID?


STEAM_0:0:1343279954

Can't find that id, are you sure it's the correct one?


Yes, I am sure.


Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:32 am
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Mar 08, 2016 8:30 pm
Location: Denmark
Has thanked: 43 times
Been thanked: 56 times
#9 Post Re: Cannot connect to the server
There is no steam account with the given steam id. Aren't you a nonsteamer?

_________________
Spoiler: show
Image


Fri Dec 23, 2016 10:46 am
Profile
neonDragon Admin
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jul 21, 2010 12:00 am
Location: Tomoharu's apartment
Has thanked: 52 times
Been thanked: 189 times
#10 Post Re: Cannot connect to the server
Okay, so I got your ID, which is: STEAM_0:1:79622954
Not the one you send.

But I've checked and you're not banned.

Can you not connect to any servers or is it only neonDragon's servers?

Edit: Talked via PM's, seems like the issue has solved itself.

_________________
Image
My DeviantART profile


Fri Dec 23, 2016 11:45 am
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 10 posts ] 

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group.
Designed by STSoftware for PTF.