/mystats dont count my winnig /lr´s

Moderator: J4ck

JOLLE =)

/mystats dont count my winnig /lr´s

Post by JOLLE =) »

can someone explain me why in /mystats dont count my lr´s they i made ???
I play 2 times dogeball 1 Rambo 1 Typing 2 Russion Roulette and win but it does not count, need achievements win every game 10 times
Army life

Re: /mystats dont count my winnig /lr´s

Post by Army life »

its a bug been expering that sometimes .
These users thanked the author Army life for the post:
JOLLE =)
Fbi law enforcment
Zeke

Post by Zeke »

nothing counts when less that 10 playing except for challenges, so u need 10 players in the server at least to earn cash and to count kills,achievements,etc
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

Tixler wrote:nothing counts when less that 10 playing except for challenges, so u need 10 players in the server at least to earn cash and to count kills,achievements,etc
I was about to say the same thing.
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

I know that with 10 players dude xD
and how to fix ???
Razor8182

Post by Razor8182 »

You need 10 players to be online

That is the only way for lr wins to start counting.
Bob Vegana

Post by Bob Vegana »

JOLLE =) wrote:I know that with 10 players dude xD
and how to fix ???
There's no fix, /lr wins in under 10 player server are pretty much void in case of achievements.
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

What is this looking for and what are you mixing in now Waschera??? My, what you're saying shitty current attitude, but is provoked by yourself. Stops that, I let (in the meantime we) no longer please or offer, What is at stake I think I explained quite well. And I have a good saying too. "If nothing changes here soon, it will soon be over." I do not threaten. You do not know me. I just want to tell you that in such a situation we react in a cosequent way and turn off the tap, if this does not turn out to be good soon and we hope you finally understand the seriousness of the situation. I've always been nice and friendly, but you're shamelessly going beyond boundaries. Your freedom stops where it begins with the other. You have disregarded this several times and do not even look at it and become insulting. Do you really think that will go on forever? Do not piss the wrong to the leg. Again to write: I just wanted to have ct, because I finally have n reasonable headset. Extra therefore you in the forum and in the Discord registered. Have heaps of experience over 1000 hours jailbreak. Know all the maps, hidden places / weapons all the rules only then one gets ripped off and confused by people who do not even have the permission, already that is possible, is suspect or lets the lack of qualified coworkers only stand out, which I could still with Take humor. But that one from a member who has no time only max 10 min. With would like (wannabe) German school English full talk and then discussed in German 40min, because he was with his Latain at the end and can not consistently make decisions and reproaches me with things that do not vote and thus brings me into disrepute and publicly insulted / humiliated, because it seems his post has gone to his head. (Something called an Interneteggs) hardly think that when I come to Berlin and you stand in front of me, you would allow only a small word. If you know German with just under 20 are still small children. proprietary, condescending and shamelessly exploiting their position to cause unrest. So at least that's over, you want to speak high German, sounds like n Magdeburg dialect. This is not humiliation, just truth). Then one offers one's help because one sees that people are overwhelmed, one has time and desire to improve the whole thing and contribute something, and then one is made stupid, insulted and badly made, just because one does not have that has perfect English on it. Have said from the beginning that I want to upgrade my English still a bit and it is not so bad it is normal good and understandable. Although simple and simple but at least that's how every nation understands. Not even the chance for it gets you and boycotted is clear that you can no longer act prudently and must act. So now, plain people. I have no problem with you but it comes over as you want with me / us one. But that you give people ct then, which I taught the game last week, is apparently not relevant. Take a look at the nose that does not last long well if you continue to pull off such a crap. Something is unfairly disrespectful and total attack on the personality of other people. You provoke and then you have to listen to something like that. Average age 9 years or what?
Start behaving like people and at least let me know that I'm not the way you are provoking. You can talk / write about everything. But somewhere stops. Would you like to help keep it up, because many good players have become employees of the past just inactive, think you can use any good support. Admin experience I have too. Honestly, with a Kosequenten no, we do not want to have you here, would have been enough, I would have accepted, but what you deduct here is not to justify any whites.

Peace JOLLE =) xD^^

Ps.: I'm not upset, I'm just terribly disappointed what is offered here and hereby make my last time on my mouth and even offer my help and that stops because it is not only me. Give me Chance that i can show that iam not so how you think befor you flame me.
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

^the german lite confirmed
These users thanked the author kami (GER] for the post:
Edo ツ
Image Image
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

JOLLE =) wrote:What is this looking for and what are you mixing in now Waschera??? My, what you're saying shitty current attitude, but is provoked by yourself. Stops that, I let (in the meantime we) no longer please or offer, What is at stake I think I explained quite well. And I have a good saying too. "If nothing changes here soon, it will soon be over." I do not threaten. You do not know me. I just want to tell you that in such a situation we react in a cosequent way and turn off the tap, if this does not turn out to be good soon and we hope you finally understand the seriousness of the situation. I've always been nice and friendly, but you're shamelessly going beyond boundaries. Your freedom stops where it begins with the other. You have disregarded this several times and do not even look at it and become insulting. Do you really think that will go on forever? Do not piss the wrong to the leg. Again to write: I just wanted to have ct, because I finally have n reasonable headset. Extra therefore you in the forum and in the Discord registered. Have heaps of experience over 1000 hours jailbreak. Know all the maps, hidden places / weapons all the rules only then one gets ripped off and confused by people who do not even have the permission, already that is possible, is suspect or lets the lack of qualified coworkers only stand out, which I could still with Take humor. But that one from a member who has no time only max 10 min. With would like (wannabe) German school English full talk and then discussed in German 40min, because he was with his Latain at the end and can not consistently make decisions and reproaches me with things that do not vote and thus brings me into disrepute and publicly insulted / humiliated, because it seems his post has gone to his head. (Something called an Interneteggs) hardly think that when I come to Berlin and you stand in front of me, you would allow only a small word. If you know German with just under 20 are still small children. proprietary, condescending and shamelessly exploiting their position to cause unrest. So at least that's over, you want to speak high German, sounds like n Magdeburg dialect. This is not humiliation, just truth). Then one offers one's help because one sees that people are overwhelmed, one has time and desire to improve the whole thing and contribute something, and then one is made stupid, insulted and badly made, just because one does not have that has perfect English on it. Have said from the beginning that I want to upgrade my English still a bit and it is not so bad it is normal good and understandable. Although simple and simple but at least that's how every nation understands. Not even the chance for it gets you and boycotted is clear that you can no longer act prudently and must act. So now, plain people. I have no problem with you but it comes over as you want with me / us one. But that you give people ct then, which I taught the game last week, is apparently not relevant. Take a look at the nose that does not last long well if you continue to pull off such a crap. Something is unfairly disrespectful and total attack on the personality of other people. You provoke and then you have to listen to something like that. Average age 9 years or what?
Start behaving like people and at least let me know that I'm not the way you are provoking. You can talk / write about everything. But somewhere stops. Would you like to help keep it up, because many good players have become employees of the past just inactive, think you can use any good support. Admin experience I have too. Honestly, with a Kosequenten no, we do not want to have you here, would have been enough, I would have accepted, but what you deduct here is not to justify any whites.

Peace JOLLE =) xD^^

Ps.: I'm not upset, I'm just terribly disappointed what is offered here and hereby make my last time on my mouth and even offer my help and that stops because it is not only me. Give me Chance that i can show that iam not so how you think befor you flame me.
Hello Mr. Jolle this was one of the cutest paragraphs I read so far. Coming up with something that I spoke with an Magdeburger accent when you sounded like a german immigrant in germany. But I won't be rude even if you did not appreciate that I wasted so much of my enjoyable freetime on someone which english is more than even classic...kinda super classic. You did not even understand the easiest english words I used like "when are you SUPPOSED to open the cells" all you said to it was "Yes"...I then asked you to explain me how the snake game works just to hear how you explain our newcomers a game to make sure you take all into account when you wanna play a game...you then explained me your game..."OK all make a line, follow me crouching...when I shoot my deagle the first of top of snake go back...when I shoot 2 times the first 2 go back to end of snake"...something similar to that...where I could see so many would get freekilled because you forget a lot of stuff there...You forget to mention when they stand up or leave the line at any time that they will get killed for it...you forget to mention that they have to still following by crouching ONLY when they reached the end of the snake after you shot your deagle...You discussed/argued the 40 mins I did spent on you whilst changing to german language bcs you anyways wouldn't understand me with your broken english...you kinda did even beg me to give you access...when I told you again in a polite way that I can't just give you ct access when you are not ready for it yet...you lack in rule knowledge and you even told me..."In german I would've understand all and would've answered right"...I told you we are an english speaking community and that you also need to improve more on your english speaking skills aswell (mentioned even follow kami's advice and watch some english movies or lessons on youtube) because everyone will not understand you well enough, even when you think your classic broken english is enough to be a commander...and yes you told me you can then improve on it since you have to speak more or a better english then to get understand by all...but that's not how it works I told you..and after all the help and advices I gave you whilst speaking german to you and I did not even used my berlin accent...who spoke a normal high german to you called "Hochdeutsch"...that you then come up with such a hate and sorry BULLSHIT reply here is just sad to see and shows kinda one of your hidden hater face...someone who probably think he is able to do all and can't face the truth that his english is horrible and that his knowledge is not what we expect from someone who want's to be a ct. Told you I will even be nice to you and won't say apply again in 2 weeks...no I was still nice and said read all rules clearly again so you wont fail easy ones like announcing a day before you open the cells and many more and made it to 1 week...and even freaking then you kinda did whine to me that you have all the day nothing to do really and wanna be a ct since T is boring at all...you argued freaking 40 mins with me about accepting you as a ct when it was clear enough for me that you are not able to be a good commander or a ct...bcs you would've fail hard that's the truth so face the truth and stop coming up with bullshit like if you would come to Berlin and just some other bliblablub talking...I'm first not more a kiddo to get triggered by that and 2nd trust me you don't know shit to say stuff like that. If something was to harsh for you what I explained here I'm sorry for that but maybe this is the only way you do appreciate someones help he is willing to offer you...Hope I didn't hurt your feelings and wish you a great day and lots of fun here in our servers.

PS: If you still feel the need to get some anger out or pressure you can PM me at forums which you can do by clicking on my name and then pressing the button where PM stands...you are warmly welcome to do so !!!
Last edited by ZeRo#1 on Sun Jan 28, 2018 7:30 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

btw zero and jolle
These users thanked the author KaitoKid for the post:
zapt0r
STEAM_0:0:51774830
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

KaitoKid wrote:btw zero and jolle
ye ye okay :D

Now leave me allone you penguin of dooom :lol:

Short enough?
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
JOLLE =)

Post by JOLLE =) »

Yes exactly Zero. (Irony)

So sweet that will rot off your teeth.

You started to chat German, after 10 minutes.
Welcome to what ??? to cyberbullying/Cybermobbing!
What do people like Kami get involved with and pull me down? (diss me)
Your English is also not the best and your choice of words is somtiemes bad too.
Did not convince you immediately, but also told you what it was.

You do not give me a chance, why always ??? But on a discussion / quarrel let in as you just say and interpret, I also begged you.
What a crap...

Desperate, because you made it more complicated than it is. I then just tangled but you also far-reaching explained that I am not equal to the Ultra Mega Commander. When I forgot something or I was wrong, I took notes. But I also told you everything and the responsibility behind it is very well known / aware. But you're not a good member support Kami yet with his condescending comments that are inappropriate / were. Violates rules against all forums and brings me into disrepute, because what you write here is only partially true. But you are only doing your job ... Inappropriate behavior seems to be a thing of the past. If you sponsored it, Kami still supports other players in his condescending behavior. Defamation / slander / stalking and insult. Look in our law book what is there. Hir is an apology from both of you attached otherwise it hails consequences. Something goes too far and you give a false picture of me. That is a humiliation. And I can not help it, you sound like n Magdeburger from Stendal, if you try to speak high German. Stay true and do not twist everything here and make me feel bad. Just because it suits you just now or you are pampering.

Peace JOLLE
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

JOLLE =) wrote:Yes exactly Zero. (Irony)

So sweet that will rot off your teeth.

You started to chat German, after 10 minutes.
Welcome to what ??? to cyberbullying/Cybermobbing!
What do people like Kami get involved with and pull me down? (diss me)
Your English is also not the best and your choice of words is somtiemes bad too.
Did not convince you immediately, but also told you what it was.

You do not give me a chance, why always ??? But on a discussion / quarrel let in as you just say and interpret, I also begged you.
What a crap...

Desperate, because you made it more complicated than it is. I then just tangled but you also far-reaching explained that I am not equal to the Ultra Mega Commander. When I forgot something or I was wrong, I took notes. But I also told you everything and the responsibility behind it is very well known / aware. But you're not a good member support Kami yet with his condescending comments that are inappropriate / were. Violates rules against all forums and brings me into disrepute, because what you write here is only partially true. But you are only doing your job ... Inappropriate behavior seems to be a thing of the past. If you sponsored it, Kami still supports other players in his condescending behavior. Defamation / slander / stalking and insult. Look in our law book what is there. Hir is an apology from both of you attached otherwise it hails consequences. Something goes too far and you give a false picture of me. That is a humiliation. And I can not help it, you sound like n Magdeburger from Stendal, if you try to speak high German. Stay true and do not twist everything here and make me feel bad. Just because it suits you just now or you are pampering.

Peace JOLLE
The only one twisting facts here is you and since I already explained you all well enough in a private message again in german it doesn't require any more responding here to your message. The attitude with what you come up, threatening me to apologize where you are simply overcompensate is not acceptable for me and wont get any further reaction out of me. Feel free to let hail consequences by trying to let me feel fear where I am far away enough to feel anything like that. And also as mentioned in my reply PM to you make sure that consequences rain down on you aswell since I got enough proofs and evidences from you of a missbehaving and crossing a line. Take that into accound and into your mind when you try to act like a victim here. As an advice I gave you in private...try to come back with an more acceptable attitude otherwise I'm kinda sure you wont feel welcome here in this community when you try to make a kindergarten out of failing an easy CTAPP test in a gaming community.
With that I meant I'm almost sure the most don't like an attitude you are wearing...that's my opinion and next free advice I spent on you.

PS: I call it begging if someone is asking via microphone in different time intervals that I should change my decission. Where you told me that you have the complete day nothing else to do than playing.

Have a good time here in nD...this was my last reply to you !!!
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
JOLLE =)

Can you stop now your flame me and disrespectful behavior ???

Post by JOLLE =) »

If it interests the others xD That you and Kami have provoked from the beginning and you do not follow the forum rules and privately and publicly reproached me things that are not right, led by misinterpretations and immoral / absurd behavior. I have always been polite and nice. What do you have against my consistent way ??? would also do you good. I was briefly angry when I had to question the admins of your faulty behavior. But I was not insulting / threatening and blackmailing or insistent. Which was not the case with you. I see this with open eyes, what you organize here for a kindergarten. You're starting to crash, otherwise you're missing something. I have shaken hands with you several times, but you have been too proud to show insight and / or apologize for your faulty behavior. I'm sorry but you leave me no choice, your chance you had. Just ask how the admins react. Decent or just like you ??? Normally you would have to give up your member for your behavior if you're too stubborn. you two since glad I do not put your private messages into a thread that can see you what you write to me. That would be under all, since the 13 year olds are more mature than you both.

You've been messing and not standing for it right now. Very adult really very adult :clap:

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”