nD Jailbreak Funny Moments + Event annoucement

baby

nD Jailbreak Funny Moments + Event annoucement

Post by baby »

hello everybody !

First of all i want to thank everybody that has helped me and made me feel at home here in nD ! Moderators who helped me out when i needed it , players who showed me the way and welcomed me as one of them and proved once again that here in nD we're not just friends ! WE ARE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY ! I send each and evyeryone of you a warm hug and a very long kiss .

To thank you all and to show you how much i appreciate all that you have given me with warm hearts and sweet smiles ! I offer you two gifts of my own :

1- nD Jailbreak Funny Moments Episode 1 !

A not so professional montage of some of the many great moments ive had in nD so far ! i hope you like it
[youtube]HgXWgG75OYQ[/youtube]
i will be making more of these montages if you think they are good enough ( i know i am really bad at editing sorry ! ) why not send me some of your funny great moments you had in jb so i can add it to the video ! ( more info about submiting your own clips/pictures and participating in the montages with your help and opinions will be added soon )

2- Gift num#2 : A WRESTLE DAY event + 1 free vip a month to one lucky participant !

we all know this isnt the right section to talk about the event and details and im only saying this is because i want your ideas and experience before we start the event ! but i can tell you this : the WRESTLE day consist of two matches and 4 winners . One of which is a BATTLE ROYAL with 10 fighters fight it out till death all at the same time in the same ring until only one survives ( all info concerning rules and stipulation will bee added once i announce the event ) and TAG YOUR TEMMATE match when we gonna have 4 teams of two people ( total 8 people in this elimination match ) each team will have one member fighting for his teams inside the ring while the other one is waiting outside for a tag from his partner to join the fight and let his friend rest ( more info will be coming soon too )

THE BATTLE ROYAL will have only One winner who will get the highest portion of the entrance fee pot (40%of all donations ) ! while the WINNING TEAM in the other match will share the rest of the pot (30% each from the remmaining 60% )
and the fourth PRIZE is going to be a FREE VIP FOR ONE MONTH to the one lucky participant of this event ( each participant gets a number from 1-18 in case we have alot of people who signed up )
i wont allow one person to participate in both matches for the simpliest reason that is to give chances to as many people as possible to play ! if thats not the case and we have one person playing in both matches then he wont get two tickets for the VIP lottery , i will simply deduce one number for each double participant 1-17 : 1-16 ..... ( more info will be coming later ) EACH MATCH has its own participation fee

I am currently looking for someone to help me organize the event so please if you are intrested contact me ( pm / steamprofile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/buckk0097/ ) all ideas are appreciated if you have any suggestion on how to make it even bigger and better please post a reply here and let us know ! this topic is open only for your ideas and opinions please share with us what you think !
SosA

Re: nD Jailbreak Funny Moments + Event annoucement

Post by SosA »

Very excited :)
MEEEEEEAAAAAAT!
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

baby wrote:hello everybody !

First of all i want to thank everybody that has helped me and made me feel at home here in nD ! Moderators who helped me out when i needed it , players who showed me the way and welcomed me as one of them and proved once again that here in nD we're not just friends ! WE ARE ONE BIG HAPPY FAMILY ! I send each and evyeryone of you a warm hug and a very long kiss .

To thank you all and to show you how much i appreciate all that you have given me with warm hearts and sweet smiles ! I offer you two gifts of my own :

1- nD Jailbreak Funny Moments Episode 1 !

A not so professional montage of some of the many great moments ive had in nD so far ! i hope you like it
[youtube]HgXWgG75OYQ[/youtube]
i will be making more of these montages if you think they are good enough ( i know i am really bad at editing sorry ! ) why not send me some of your funny great moments you had in jb so i can add it to the video ! ( more info about submiting your own clips/pictures and participating in the montages with your help and opinions will be added soon )

2- Gift num#2 : A WRESTLE DAY event + 1 free vip a month to one lucky participant !

we all know this isnt the right section to talk about the event and details and im only saying this is because i want your ideas and experience before we start the event ! but i can tell you this : the WRESTLE day consist of two matches and 4 winners . One of which is a BATTLE ROYAL with 10 fighters fight it out till death all at the same time in the same ring until only one survives ( all info concerning rules and stipulation will bee added once i announce the event ) and TAG YOUR TEMMATE match when we gonna have 4 teams of two people ( total 8 people in this elimination match ) each team will have one member fighting for his teams inside the ring while the other one is waiting outside for a tag from his partner to join the fight and let his friend rest ( more info will be coming soon too )

THE BATTLE ROYAL will have only One winner who will get the highest portion of the entrance fee pot (40%of all donations ) ! while the WINNING TEAM in the other match will share the rest of the pot (30% each from the remmaining 60% )
and the fourth PRIZE is going to be a FREE VIP FOR ONE MONTH to the one lucky participant of this event ( each participant gets a number from 1-18 in case we have alot of people who signed up )
i wont allow one person to participate in both matches for the simpliest reason that is to give chances to as many people as possible to play ! if thats not the case and we have one person playing in both matches then he wont get two tickets for the VIP lottery , i will simply deduce one number for each double participant 1-17 : 1-16 ..... ( more info will be coming later ) EACH MATCH has its own participation fee

I am currently looking for someone to help me organize the event so please if you are intrested contact me ( pm / steamprofile:http://steamcommunity.com/id/buckk0097/ ) all ideas are appreciated if you have any suggestion on how to make it even bigger and better please post a reply here and let us know ! this topic is open only for your ideas and opinions please share with us what you think !
It's always nice to see that someone try to bring fresh air in nD with an event. And sure the quality of the vid isn't the best (video sharpness) but maybe with some help of some pros you can come up with some funny vids like Hunie did a while ago too.
Good luck for the event and your future vids, nice initiative :text-bravo:
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

damn those 3 pixels are the most beautiful I've ever seen well done man
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Hunie

Post by Hunie »

:roll:

Weak
ZeRo#1
nD* Jail Member

Post by ZeRo#1 »

KaitoKid wrote:damn those 3 pixels are the most beautiful I've ever seen well done man
Thragord wrote::roll:

Weak
Instead of those comments you could try to give him some suggestions. But yeah it is easy to push people down gg.
Image <--- n1 Shadi
Spoiler!
[youtube]GayFTExPz3g[/youtube]
baby

Post by baby »

its okey ! there is always people who help you up again :dance:
KaKao

Post by KaKao »

To increase the quality I'd recommend you to either use the "startmovie" command in CS or use Fraps to capture it. Guide here (https://gamebanana.com/tuts/10469) if you are not going with Fraps.
baby

Post by baby »

KaKao wrote:To increase the quality I'd recommend you to either use the "startmovie" command in CS or use Fraps to capture it. Guide here (https://gamebanana.com/tuts/10469) if you are not going with Fraps.
the problem with quality is a result of the size i actually had it in hd but the size of the video was 7GB which is rlly crazy . then i tried to render it on lower qualities but i still kept getting really big sizes thats why i went with 360p at the end
anyway i can keep the goodquality and not have that much big of a size ?
Shotex

Post by Shotex »

Nice job baby. Keep on doing such things!!
Hunie

Post by Hunie »

ZeRo#1 wrote:
KaitoKid wrote:damn those 3 pixels are the most beautiful I've ever seen well done man

Weak
Instead of those comments you could try to give him some suggestions. But yeah it is easy to push people down gg.
Judges before suggestions, mate. And honesty before forcefully acting nice.

Since baby's the only guy in a long time to make some sort of a ND jailbreak montage, I might as well share a few tips here and there.

1. Have a video editor to render you an HD video sizing less than 1 GB. Sony Vegas is the most optimal option that I know.
Spoiler!
It shouldn't be hard to pirate it.
2. Do short clips in a montage, keep the video dynamic. As for the clips, do ones such as -
*Epic fails
*Funny speech
*Epic burns
*Mistakes
*Some unlikely moments never seen before
*DON'T USE SCRIPTED MOMENTS LIKE YOUR OWN COMMANDED EVENTS. Except if they're different.

Don't forget to put your mind to it, use creativity to make a few moments as well. Don't just put music over it, otherwise noone really knows what is there to laugh at.
If you don't catch any moments made by others, make your own or provoke some.

3. Record on a demo. Have a paper when recording and a stopwatch to help you tell the time of that exact moment, write down the time on paper when a moment is caught. Then carefully record that moment on fraps, edit it then render it.
This should save you a shitton of file size and wouldn't waste too much time either.

Do seperate, bang on, short demo recording names to easily remember them.

4. Have fun with it.
baby

Post by baby »

Thragord wrote:
ZeRo#1 wrote:

Weak
Judges before suggestions, mate. And honesty before forcefully acting nice.

Since baby's the only guy in a long time to make some sort of a ND jailbreak montage, I might as well share a few tips here and there.

1. Have a video editor to render you an HD video sizing less than 1 GB. Sony Vegas is the most optimal option that I know.
Spoiler!
It shouldn't be hard to pirate it.
2. Do short clips in a montage, keep the video dynamic. As for the clips, do ones such as -
*Epic fails
*Funny speech
*Epic burns
*Mistakes
*Some unlikely moments never seen before
*DON'T USE SCRIPTED MOMENTS LIKE YOUR OWN COMMANDED EVENTS. Except if they're different.

Don't forget to put your mind to it, use creativity to make a few moments as well. Don't just put music over it, otherwise noone really knows what is there to laugh at.
If you don't catch any moments made by others, make your own or provoke some.

3. Record on a demo. Have a paper when recording and a stopwatch to help you tell the time of that exact moment, write down the time on paper when a moment is caught. Then carefully record that moment on fraps, edit it then render it.
This should save you a shitton of file size and wouldn't waste too much time either.

Do seperate, bang on, short demo recording names to easily remember them.

4. Have fun with it.
thank you very much for the tips !! you just made my life easier hhh ;)

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”