neonDragon
https://www.neondragon.net/

Kurdii Hacks
https://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=215&t=29409
Page 2 of 2

Author:  Lite sensei [ Thu Aug 10, 2017 3:53 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Kurdii Hacks

So lucky i was not in the server talibano

Author:  Gotouda Aki [ Thu Aug 10, 2017 12:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kurdii Hacks

Kurdii, please stop posting multiple times after eachother. You're not allowed to double post or more.

Author:  Papito [ Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:32 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kurdii Hacks

Kurdii wrote:
‚ú™Papito wrote:
luckily i wasn't there kurdi

today you were and i rekt u


i remember you were trying hard but your score was 1-7 jajaja

Author:  PeshK [ Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:46 pm ]
Post subject:  Kurdii Hacks

Gotouda Aki wrote:
Kurdii, please stop posting multiple times after eachother. You're not allowed to double post or more.

I'm sorry my heart, I now after 24 hours realize penta posting is stupid :)

Papa pls moss :D

Author:  Supercell [ Fri Aug 11, 2017 1:36 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kurdii Hacks

Ah good job kurdii habibi !!!!

Dont forget too play some sawgames for me today !

Author:  Razor8182 [ Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:59 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kurdii Hacks

Hey guuuuuuuys, Kurdii didn't get 39 frags by saw games.

if you wanna know gimme 1k, once I get 25k I'll post it :DDDDDDDDDDDD

STEAM_0:0:118617623

Author:  PeshK [ Fri Aug 11, 2017 5:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kurdii Hacks

Supercell wrote:
Ah good job kurdii habibi !!!!

Dont forget too play some sawgames for me today !

mmyyy heart!! I will come to jb today only for u ;) hope ur pc is better now

Author:  nomikk [ Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:16 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Kurdii Hacks

Oh kurdi awesome score for someone who plays from his IPAD nice :)

Author:  PeshK [ Sat Aug 12, 2017 2:31 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kurdii Hacks

nomikk wrote:
Oh kurdi awesome score for someone who plays from his IPAD nice :)

hhhhh its new ipad very good!

Author:  austria_wien [ Sat Aug 12, 2017 3:37 pm ]
Post subject:  Re: Kurdii Hacks

at least 50% of the first page are dipshit topics. this is one.
go home likewhores. same with the golden katana glorys, no need for a topic. what a shit, eheh.

Author:  PeshK [ Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:01 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Kurdii Hacks

austria_wien wrote:
at least 50% of the first page are dipshit topics. this is one.
go home likewhores. same with the golden katana glorys, no need for a topic. what a shit, eheh.

bruv what are u mumbling about? this is only an ss of the scoreboard and we tryin to have a fun chat with friends ony :)

Author:  KaKao [ Sun Aug 13, 2017 12:29 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Kurdii Hacks

The first couple of posts would have been suited for the Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos topic but it feels like this whole thread has derailed and should now be moved to the spam section.

Author:  Razor8182 [ Sun Aug 13, 2017 11:09 am ]
Post subject:  Re: Kurdii Hacks

KaKao wrote:
The first couple of posts would have been suited for the Jailbreak Screenshots & Videos topic but it feels like this whole thread has derailed and should now be moved to the spam section.


I actually agree even though I'm the one who did this topic xD.

Page 2 of 2 All times are UTC
Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group
http://www.phpbb.com/