Could we have daily achievements? For little amounts of cash. Example :
1. Spraying close to a specific number
2. Winning 1 lr
3. Being the last survivor
4. Etc.

Thanks you, <3 you all.
KaitoKid
VIP

NICE MONTHLY CHALLENGES??????????????????????????????

Post by KaitoKid »

They don't even reset the 'weekly' /challenges so I doubt they'd be up for daily challenges
STEAM_0:0:51774830
Hadi
nD* Jail Member

Re: NICE MONTHLY CHALLENGES??????????????????????????????

Post by Hadi »

KaitoKid wrote:They don't even reset the 'weekly' /challenges so I doubt they'd be up for daily challenges
Failing is not falling down, it's refusing to get back up.

This is 10% LUCK!
20% SKILL!
15% CONCENTRATED POWER OF WILL!
5% PLEASURE!
50% PAIN!
This is a 100% REASON TO REMEMBER THE NAME!
Gotouda Aki

Re: Daily achievements?

Post by Gotouda Aki »

You get 450 nD's for surviving as CT till last T, you get cash when you win your LR's as T.
Idk if you get cash for being the last T, could be added if not.

But, you also get cash daily for playing for 30 minutes.
I don't think any more is needed.

To the weekly challenges I too have noticed they stay for too long, so that should probably be taken care of.
KaitoKid
VIP

Post by KaitoKid »

Nai wrote:You get 450 nD's for surviving as CT till last T, you get cash when you win your LR's as T.

lol obviously you think there's enough cash on the server, you've been sitting on a fortune for the past years. To the average player it's a lot more different.
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

KaitoKid wrote:
Nai wrote:You get 450 nD's for surviving as CT till last T, you get cash when you win your LR's as T.

lol obviously you think there's enough cash on the server, you've been sitting on a fortune for the past years. To the average player it's a lot more different.
This has nothing to do with my cash, but considering you get cash just by playing for 30 mins, you also get cash for some basic achievements and by surviving a few rounds as CT, getting LR and generally just killing CT's, I don't see a reason to increase the amount of cash you earn, with daily achievements.
You can also increase your cash by gambling or participating in occasional events.
You aren't meant to have several thousands to rebel for every round, it's just a nice extra feature to spice up the game.
New Vape

Post by New Vape »

Lapd goshhh your not gonna be a millionair just black jack!!
Voropoulo
neonDragon Admin

Post by Voropoulo »

Nai is right, cause if they change the cash that you can earn for playing jb then they have to change the cash that you earn for playing on the other servers too. It has to be fair enough for all.
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Post by zapt0r »

The cash flow is balanced as it is. There are more than enough ways to get cash, as Nai mentioned. People tend to gamble their cash consecutively and end up broke (remember the house always wins). More cash would simply just create inlation, doing more harm than good. With that said, the jb is there to give you something to spend your cash on and suprise the guards with a gun out of nowhere. If the jbshop are being frequenty used the game gets boring as there will be no succsessfull rounds.
Regards,
zapt0r
KaitoKid
VIP

YEARLY CHALLENGES??????????

Post by KaitoKid »

zapt0r wrote:The cash flow is balanced as it is. There are more than enough ways to get cash, as Nai mentioned. People tend to gamble their cash consecutively and end up broke (remember the house always wins). More cash would simply just create inlation, doing more harm than good. With that said, the jb is there to give you something to spend your cash on and suprise the guards with a gun out of nowhere. If the jbshop are being frequenty used the game gets boring as there will be no succsessfull rounds.
Personally don't like that people buy guns every round either and I wouldn't be against increasing the price of items in jbshop if we are given more ways to earn cash. Although this wouldn't affect the people who buy guns all the time since they're millionaires with a stash of cash who are scared to gamble so ye idk
Spoiler!
Let's not pretend like anyone actually plays jailbreak for reasons other than gambling cash
MADLIFE!
nD*** Jail Member

Re: NICE MONTHLY CHALLENGES??????????????????????????????

Post by MADLIFE! »

KaitoKid wrote:They don't even reset the 'weekly' /challenges so I doubt they'd be up for daily challenges
I know ko9 was working on or thinking of making a plug in to change the weekly challenges weekly, Don't know if anyone else will give it a go, now he has left the team.
14:37 - Edo ツ: some people are utter spastics
19:44 - KING SNEL: ban shota forever
23:42 - Playboy: send nudes!
05:35 - LITE : Black
23.02- PoP^- GET THE CARS CT
12:45 - Rhyme : The Sun is a planet
Moe had an average of 6.33 kills and 16 deaths per match. :facepalm:
zapt0r
neonDragon Admin

Re: YEARLY CHALLENGES??????????

Post by zapt0r »

KaitoKid wrote:
zapt0r wrote:The cash flow is balanced as it is. There are more than enough ways to get cash, as Nai mentioned. People tend to gamble their cash consecutively and end up broke (remember the house always wins). More cash would simply just create inlation, doing more harm than good. With that said, the jb is there to give you something to spend your cash on and suprise the guards with a gun out of nowhere. If the jbshop are being frequenty used the game gets boring as there will be no succsessfull rounds.
Personally don't like that people buy guns every round either and I wouldn't be against increasing the price of items in jbshop if we are given more ways to earn cash. Although this wouldn't affect the people who buy guns all the time since they're millionaires with a stash of cash who are scared to gamble so ye idk
Spoiler!
Let's not pretend like anyone actually plays jailbreak for reasons other than gambling cash

Gambling is fun, yes indeed! However, lets face it. Let's say people actually spent their cash in the jbshop instead of gambling. It doesn't take long to get 100k, save up for a few days. Even faster if you ofc gamble. With only a 100k you can buy one deagle every round for 35 rounds. Big Suprise for 13 rounds or x2 dmg for 67 rounds. This alone is enough to fuck up a huge amount of rounds ( assuming you are a decent rebeller ). When you look at it this way the jbshop is not balanced at all. Yes we could raise the pricetags but introducing more capital wouldn't be improving the game imo.
Regards,
zapt0r
KaitoKid
VIP

DECADAL CHALLENGES???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Post by KaitoKid »

zapt0r wrote: Gambling is fun, yes indeed! However, lets face it. Let's say people actually spent their cash in the jbshop instead of gambling. It doesn't take long to get 100k, save up for a few days. Even faster if you ofc gamble. With only a 100k you can buy one deagle every round for 35 rounds. Big Suprise for 13 rounds or x2 dmg for 67 rounds. This alone is enough to fuck up a huge amount of rounds ( assuming you are a decent rebeller ). When you look at it this way the jbshop is not balanced at all. Yes we could raise the pricetags but introducing more capital wouldn't be improving the game imo.
ye in theory all the Ts have 1 knife that does 55 (kevlar) dmg per stab if every T in a full server stabbed a CT that's 23x55 damage to only 8 CTs.. that's too op imo all CTs should have 1000 health...!!

If we start talking about theoreticals then everything needs to be nerfed lol, in reality the server doesn't work like that and even the millionaires who don't gamble don't use jbshop every round. They only start spamming jbshop when they get bored of shit commanders shieeet paradox most of them are shit what who said that

tbh I know more cash won't be added I'm just making sure this side of the argument is present for people to see in case the admin team ever has a shuffle and/or becomes active again
Spoiler!
not slewing the admin team btw great people very light on bans n all dat im just saying seeing as you're all very busy with your lives its a bit pointless having any jb related suggestion that involves more than the members just discussing new rules in private
Gotouda Aki

Post by Gotouda Aki »

If we are to talk about what actually happens in the server.
I would say at least 3/4 rounds are unsuccessful because of rebelling.

Giving more opportunities for rebellers to rebel would only cause more failed rounds.

There's a lot of complaining about commanders now, everyone is like "oh the commanders for several years ago were so good and today they're just shit". Well, observing this on the server for a while I can pretty confidently conclude that's it's simply because they are not given the chance to make fun games or learn how to play.
Every round they're desperately trying to make just 1 round work and they get shot in the face by deagles or other guns, they get killed by DD and generally just players rebelling.

It takes a while to learn how to play this game, but the very playerbase who complain about commanders, doesn't let them learn how to do it or how to be a CT.
Every freekill everyone yells "switch!!!!" every failed command everyone yell the same thing, every tinie tiny little meaningless mistake everyone yells the same thing.

I understand why the ones trying to command get discouraged from commanding and why the CT's fail so much. No one is letting them learn, no one is letting them get a chance to correct their mistakes before everyone wants them banned.

More rebelling = less fun rounds
Less rebelling = more fun rounds

There are exceptions, but this is pretty accurate, this is what I've observed and when you all think back, all of you, for a few years ago, all the old players here.
When was the most fun times on JB? 2008? 2009? 2010?
How about around 2010-2012?
Let's remind yourselves what was going on around 2008-2010, well, no jbshop. Less rebelling, more opportunities for CT's to learn how to command and be CT and then make more fun rounds.
What happened between 2010-2012?
Well, jbshop was added and you know what? That was fine, because all of the great commanders who played before that, were still playing on the server having learned so much and could then carry that on to after jbshop was added.
But now they've basically all left with only a few great ones still here and when they command, it's fun and some of the best times in JB.
But they learned these skills at a time where rebelling didn't happen on this scale and today's commanders just don't get the opportunity to pick these skills up.

I'm not saying to remove the jbshop, but if any alterations should be made to earning cash or the jbshop, it's definitely not boosts, it's nerfs.
Flath

Post by Flath »

I hate jbshop and i tried to bring it down quite a few times but it was never a successful fight :mrgreen:

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”