Bring it back!

Makita

Bring it back!

Post by Makita »

Hello players from the Jailbreak server. Lately there are some issues in the Jb server, the players are leaving. Mostly there are only 15 people online.
Why, and how can it be, that this popular server is lately going down with the popularity? Some examples:

-Lame commanders
-Always the same commander, because the other ct's doesn't want to command.
-Always starting boring Simon/Smith (whatever) command when it's not needed.
-Doing sawgames/ Last reaction games, if you even just could play a football match/KZ etc.
-No members playing the server, players like it very much if there are members online, because of the regular, and making it fun.

I've been discussing with some members, why and how it Suddenly this server is falling down.
Some members, tell me that they don't have any clue, some just say because of school/work etc.
This should be opposite, different players should command more, stop doing the boring commands.
There should be alot more members playing, lately ct's play 1 hour, and they are gone already. This should be fixed also.
Atleast bring some fun in the server, i've seen lately members playing, and more players joining back.
I've been joining the servers at 12 AM, and the server is empty. At that time their would be more then 20+
This server is so popular, their should be players joining, go suggest some things, and maybe it could work?

The member/admins could bring more events? Laprot can't organize them, because he is busy. Can't someone maybe take it over?
This server needs to stay alive, and otherwise more players are leaving. If people can't command or they don't, because they are scared to,
help them like saying: Scared player: I don't want to command, i'm scared. - Me: Don't worry, if you do something wrong, we will help you for sure.

I don't care if here are some people are gonna troll, but i want this server to stay alive. :mrgreen:

My suggestions:

-Could there maybe if it could work a ghost plugin, i know it's a bug, but people don't like it to wait, so they could play in the map.
-More members/admins online, i've been watching players, with admins/members on the server, and they enjoy it very much.
-More events could be nice, someone could take over, if Laprot was to busy for organising it?

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
Mystic

Re: Bring it back!

Post by Mystic »

You are trying to force things too much, just have fun thats all there is to it..
Ayyyylmaooooo
Spoiler!
ด้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้้้้็็็็็้้้้้็็็็็ṃ̤̯͙̮̺͚̩̜̫̮̖̳̮̭̣
nD is kinda like my Grandma, it's way beyond its experation date, mentally it's reached childhood again and it sometimes soils itself. But it just won't die.
-Jellow
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

You could've just gave your solutions in your other topic you've made about the same problem...
Anyway, as Houki said, forcing things will only get nD less players.
Have fun and don't be too strict is the only thing I can give as advice.
Eventhough I'd like the ghost plugin back, it'll lead to bugs once again unless some technical person can fix that, but I doubt it.
Don't try to make solutions for this, CS 1.6 is dieing slowly anyway and there's nothing that people can do about it.
As long as the players who play at this very moment will still play nD theres no problem but once they move towards CS:GO or other games I guess either nD has to move to CS:GO or will stop their community.
I do see this happen within 1 or 2 years.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

I'm probably back for awhile now, so don't worry there be some event upcomming and not just happyhours stay tuned!
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Laprot the Freekiller wrote:I'm probably back for awhile now, so don't worry there be some event upcomming and not just happyhours stay tuned!

Laprot has saved the server :banana-dance:
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

laprot is overrated <.<
Image Image
Starzy

Post by Starzy »

I got this, don't worry.

Starzy is here to save the day

Makita

Post by Makita »

I've been playing today with more then 27 players, reason why? There was like 4/5 Members, and 2 admins, they were making all the fun.
And we've been playing on a oldskoolmap called 204_Jailbreak_V1? It was awesome, regulars, members, admins, 1 word AMAZING.

'You should enjoy the little detours to the fullest, because that's where you'll find the things more important than what you want.'
Thierry Henry

Post by Thierry Henry »

Makita^ wrote:I've been playing today with more then 27 players, reason why? There was like 4/5 Members, and 2 admins, they were making all the fun.
And we've been playing on a oldskoolmap called 204_Jailbreak_V1? It was awesome, regulars, members, admins, 1 word AMAZING.
And they came there all by them selves, right Laprot? :trollface:
Na but gj, I do hope admins join more often to play maps such as niceshoot_v6 & ba_tamama.
"Donkey by L.F. Donkey" -mR#KaitoKid
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Yeah what a suprise!
It was almost like people where getting threatend to join or they would get banned :o
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
Jumps7yl3r

Post by Jumps7yl3r »

Makita^ wrote:I've been playing today with more then 27 players, reason why? There was like 4/5 Members, and 2 admins, they were making all the fun.
My "games" lit the server up and made the difference :trollface: :D (PIPE GAME FTW)
Image Image
Makita

Post by Makita »

Jumps7yl3r wrote:
My "games" lit the server up and made the difference :trollface: :D (PIPE GAME FTW)
Pipe game was good hehe.

Bonkers
nD* Jail Member

Post by Bonkers »

Glad to declare that my upcoming birthday will bring me a new PC, therefore no mic problems while commanding @ jB anymore! :mrgreen: Finally those disconnecs will be gone...Hope I can contribute to the ingame atmosphere by that! I think if we all focus more on creating funny and entertaining ways to command, we can at least work against the pull that comes from other games like cs:go etc. Only future can tell how it's going to evolve, I guess.
Cognitive reflection means nothing less but the universe getting aware of itself.
If we both talk to eachother about cognitive reflection,
the universe talks with itself about itself, reflecting itself by itself about it's own selfreflection.
Makita

Post by Makita »

Bonkers wrote:Glad to declare that my upcoming birthday will bring me a new PC, therefore no mic problems while commanding @ jB anymore! :mrgreen: Finally those disconnecs will be gone...Hope I can contribute to the ingame atmosphere by that! I think if we all focus more on creating funny and entertaining ways to command, we can at least work against the pull that comes from other games like cs:go etc. Only future can tell how it's going to evolve, I guess.
We also want you to command Bonkers :mrgreen:

todide

Post by todide »

It's kind of late but i like makita's idea, for example before there used to be that ghost plugin and most people enjoyed it as a way to make the time pass (until next round started), i know the ghost plugin had some problems such as; if no one touched the ball in the football pitch and the ghost was the first one to touch it, the ghost will take it away and stuff but apart from that i pretty much enjoyed the ghost plugin as it would also let you play games, it allowed you to get better at game you think are hard for u (games u wanna get better at)

I pretty much like that ghost idea coming back to nD but like laprot said, there events coming up so we might as well wait and see if that will change anything, on the other hand HENRY and HOUKI are right, one idea at a time would be good but everything at once would be too much
1.laprot's events
if that doesnt change almost anything then u might be thinking of
2.adding the ghost plugin again
and then we will se if it changes anything and if it doesnt then we may think off
3.telling admins and members to join for 1 or 2+ maps
and number 3 will only work if of course amdins or members are free at the moment

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”