old piss plugin suggestion

Moderator: J4ck

Jellow

Re: old piss plugin suggestion

Post by Jellow »

this:
Shadi wrote:very useless, it adds an extra model imo just leave it out.
useless plugin didnt add much.
Sexypanda

Post by Sexypanda »

Fun plug-in, add it back.

And the shit one to.
When the power of love overthrows the love of power men will know peace~
regit
neonDragon Admin

Post by regit »

We also had the dookie plugin. That one got removed because it caused problems (blocked doors/players at times). Piss got removed because it had no real purpose. The only thing where it is useful is the lava game (if you haven't emptied your bladder before in that round). Also it takes up ressources (as an own plugin and it uses 6 models).
Granlund

Post by Granlund »

A function like that has no point of existing, it does not help the server out in anyway.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Granlund wrote:A function like that has no point of existing, it does not help the server out in anyway.
Well, there are some factors you are not taking into account.

Models and abilities to do something when you're in a cell waiting or doing nothing on freedays are good and lacking. You have a laugh doing this kind of thing and you somehow start laughing/smiling and having fun by saying stuff like "lol im peeing on your head xD" or similar. It has been succeeding in bringing amusement to the server's players. But as Regit says, it's not worth the extra resources. Last but not least, as aforementioned in the thread, it had a good use when it came to lava days.

You are right that the server doesn't "need" it but if this limitation on resources wasn't there, the piss plugin should definitely be re-added.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

x-regit-x wrote:We also had the dookie plugin. That one got removed because it caused problems (blocked doors/players at times). Piss got removed because it had no real purpose. The only thing where it is useful is the lava game (if you haven't emptied your bladder before in that round). Also it takes up ressources (as an own plugin and it uses 6 models).
Why does everything need to have a pupose? Why did jailbreak become so serious, well i guess that's kinda why it's not popular anymore
These users thanked the author emilitoo for the post:
Watch Your Head
spaxor

Post by spaxor »

btw for me piss was a thing that made it fun, i would really want it back if possible :)
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

emilitoo wrote:
x-regit-x wrote:We also had the dookie plugin. That one got removed because it caused problems (blocked doors/players at times). Piss got removed because it had no real purpose. The only thing where it is useful is the lava game (if you haven't emptied your bladder before in that round). Also it takes up ressources (as an own plugin and it uses 6 models).
Why does everything need to have a pupose? Why did jailbreak become so serious, well i guess that's kinda why it's not popular anymore
You might be right, I don't know which things you have in mind. But for this case it's simple, it takes too many resources and the server is already over its limit kinda.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
mange2

Post by mange2 »

Shadi wrote:You are right that the server doesn't "need" it but if this limitation on resources wasn't there, the piss plugin should definitely be re-added.
wasnt really needed, but it was a fun plugin, and I agree with Shadi, if the machines had alot of extra space it should be added again.
Mati

Post by Mati »

This. Models can be reduced to 1 though IIRC, but it's still too unneeded. Then I rather add back the banhammer. :trollface:
These users thanked the author Mati for the post:
Jellow
lol
-d4z0'.

Post by -d4z0'. »

Was a pro plugin aswell as dookie add em back :( or even just re-write it so its not a solid?
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

Mati wrote: Then I rather add back the banhammer. :trollface:
Yes please.

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”