Moderator: J4ck

Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Re: Jailbreak mic usage update

Post by Shadi »

My priority:

1. People that WANT to command
2. People that have a mic

(These are in parentheses since they have to be judged)

(3. People with rule knowledge)
(4. People that are learning to be CT)

If someone doesn't have a mic but there could be a CT more then let him have his experience, if one with a mic or wanting to command then too bad for the guy trynna learn imo.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Piree

Post by Piree »

Shadi wrote:My priority:

AFAIK, if you want to command, you have a mic. Don't see how u can command without one.
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Piree wrote:
Shadi wrote:My priority:

AFAIK, if you want to command, you have a mic. Don't see how u can command without one.
Well some people just pass the control on the mic check but never use it..

How I know? Personal experience.
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
kami (GER]

Re: Update: Jailbreak mic usage + CT team restriction

Post by kami (GER] »

and if something is going competely wrong while there is no member on the server or he/she is afk. and the CT team isnt paying attention or doesnt know it better. are Ts than allowed to use the mic to avoid e.g. a mass freekilling?
Image Image
One Man Army

Post by One Man Army »

i like these new rules, and know for a fact that they will work out ! it will make indeed the communication better. so lets use it proper.
kaas, on of the greater things in life,
Marksel

Post by Marksel »

kami (GER] wrote:and if something is going competely wrong while there is no member on the server or he/she is afk. and the CT team isnt paying attention or doesnt know it better. are Ts than allowed to use the mic to avoid e.g. a mass freekilling?
this would be a rule that is way too hard to define, when is something 'completely wrong' and when isnt it? it'll just end up with more confusion on when you can and cant, which will in turn have 12 year olds abusing the rule and using mic as T way more than they should.
ImageImage
kami (GER]

Post by kami (GER] »

Marksel wrote:
kami (GER] wrote:and if something is going competely wrong while there is no member on the server or he/she is afk. and the CT team isnt paying attention or doesnt know it better. are Ts than allowed to use the mic to avoid e.g. a mass freekilling?
this would be a rule that is way too hard to define, when is something 'completely wrong' and when isnt it? it'll just end up with more confusion on when you can and cant, which will in turn have 12 year olds abusing the rule and using mic as T way more than they should.
i mean, if we already wrote 5k times in the chat that he has to do it another way and he dont seem to read it. could we just say " look at the chat please " and hope that he will read than? that shoulnt be too much spamming. <.<
Image Image
xelef

Post by xelef »

kami (GER] wrote:
Marksel wrote:
i mean, if we already wrote 5k times in the chat that he has to do it another way and he dont seem to read it. could we just say " look at the chat please " and hope that he will read than? that shoulnt be too much spamming. <.<

As ive understand the entire situation also the usage of mic as T is to be minimised to only use it when required and Moderation trough mic is a good option though not always needed ( i personally would pick to try and grap there attention trough the chat at first but if unsuccesfull then i switch to mic ) But i would also say that if you tried many times to grap the attention and still unsuccesfull then i would go as far as say there is no problem with trying to help with the moderation also since some know the rules better than the commanders / CT team and would inform the commanders of a problem so there is help also, but i personally wont see this as a major spamming issue if kept to a minimum range ( within common sense of course )
Ghost Shooter

Post by Ghost Shooter »

Nice job. Good when members can use mic to remind ppl about rules and things, good for the ct who dont know that he do wrong.

kami (GER] wrote:
Marksel wrote:

Good idea, but i think some noobs will start to scream in mic after he got freekiller or he thinked he got freekilled or something. So i think it should be better to ask a member to tell that guy to read the chat.
hello everyone

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”