Update: Jailbreak mic usage + CT team restriction

Moderator: J4ck

uhu
neonDragon Admin

Update: Jailbreak mic usage + CT team restriction

Post by uhu »

Hello, as of now we decided to enforce a rule, to allow an extra moderation tool and to allow a couple specific new details.

The whole CT team needs to have a working microphone. If a CT is prompted to command and does not do so he may be switched for the benefit of the game. This is supposed to make the CT’s more communicative and more efficient in handling the game in case the commander dies. It is also supposed to give more variety of commanders and to reduce the exhaustion of one or two commanders through a whole map. The members are now allowed to demand for a certain CT to mic check and command if he is seen as a weaker element of the CT team in a way that compromises the game play of the CT’s.

Following this rule there will be a new tool for members and admins. The moderation can now be done using the microphone as terrorist. You can now give your orders in a more noticed way; this is supposed to be a faster way of communicating and to give a bigger impact calling their attention instantly.

We've also decided that terrorists can only use their mic in order to respond to CTs directly, or within /lr (micspam and harassment excluded). This should reduce the time a terrorist take to explain things to the CT’s.
kami (GER]

Re: Jailbreak Updates

Post by kami (GER] »

hope it wont give to much chaos at the beginning. but in a few weeks it will all work out. sounds okay for me.

does it mean that, if a member is T and thinks it s needed to make a mic check, he will do it over mic?
Image Image
uhu
neonDragon Admin

Post by uhu »

yes kami, and I'll be watching how this goes on jailbreak and tweak whatever detail is needed
Sarah

Post by Sarah »

Not sure how much chaos this will create but it can be a really nice add atleats for members, but if its being kept under some restrictions then it will be awsome indeed.
ImageImage Image
Mati

Post by Mati »

FYI: It's supposed to boost the presence of mics, and give both members and terrorists the option to express themselves better/faster/more noticeable. If the mic usage for terrorists causes too much chaos, it can be restricted to only beeing allowed within /lr. But for now, they can also use it to respond if they get asked something by a CT.

Anything else, like random comments (Example: CT says "hmmm what shall we play today", Terrorist says something in mic) from terrorists counts as micspam and needs to be dealt with according to the moderation guide. They can only use it within /lr or to respond in response to a CT (for example after they won a game and get asked to pick a game).
lol
Spiitzz

Re: Jailbreak mic usage update

Post by Spiitzz »

so if a commander is doing something wrong I'm allowed to tell him that he is thrue my mic as T ?
xelef

Post by xelef »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:so if a commander is doing something wrong I'm allowed to tell him that he is thrue my mic as T ?
No sp!!tz, dont ruin the hearing of other people with your mic please :o
Mati

Post by Mati »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:so if a commander is doing something wrong I'm allowed to tell him that he is thrue my mic as T ?
No, only members can. Read again, it's stated clearly.
They can only use it within /lr or to respond in response to a CT (for example after they won a game and get asked to pick a game).
lol
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

There should be some exceptions about this rule, since as myself I play most of the time jailbreak trying to unlock achievements but now its not possible anymore since I dont got a mic.

bad bad bad bad :cry:
emilitoo

Post by emilitoo »

Brooklyn wrote:There should be some exceptions about this rule, since as myself I play most of the time jailbreak trying to unlock achievements but now its not possible anymore since I dont got a mic.

Buy a mic
Mati

Post by Mati »

Brooklyn wrote:There should be some exceptions about this rule, since as myself I play most of the time jailbreak trying to unlock achievements but now its not possible anymore since I dont got a mic.

You probably will be allowed to stay CT in case they are enough other active commanders, you just need to be able to say "hello" into a microphone. But if it's up to you and you can't command, you might be switched.
lol
Spiitzz

Post by Spiitzz »

Mati wrote:
No, only members can. Read again, it's stated clearly.
They can only use it within /lr or to respond in response to a CT (for example after they won a game and get asked to pick a game).
Ohh, but imo the long time regulars should be allowed in case there isn't any members on :S atleast the regulars should be allowed to explain the /lrs with their mic
xelef wrote: No sp!!tz, dont ruin the hearing of other people with your mic please :o
I'll get a new one at Wednesday, so you gotta live with this one untill then :p
Brooklyn

Post by Brooklyn »

Mati wrote:

You probably will be allowed to stay CT in case they are enough other active commanders, you just need to be able to say "hello" into a microphone. But if it's up to you and you can't command, you might be switched.
But if it is a rule that every CT has to have a mic it doesnt matter if theres a good active commandin team thats why there should be some exceptions with this rule.

@ Zone, No I wont buy a mic.
Marksel

Post by Marksel »

Sp!!tZz^!!<3 wrote:Ohh, but imo the long time regulars should be allowed in case there isn't any members on :S atleast the regulars should be allowed to explain the /lrs with their mic
Dear Sp!!tZz,

No.
Oh god no.
JUST NO.

Sincerely,
Marksel.
ImageImage
Путинтебяобстрелит

Post by Путинтебяобстрелит »

Bobbis shuld get allowd too be CT cus he is not playing around like 10000 peopel do
16:28 - .Cell.: cause ur black
Russia will rape ya.

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”