48%
3. Maybe if u do it like.....
17%

Total votes: 29
One Man Army

New game ?

Post by One Man Army »

It gos like this :

first u let the T line up in the cage, same as go's for a sawgame.
Then u say like a group of things : Example : Animals.
After That u give the T A letter to play with like : Example : B
Then the T can tell the commander how many animals he will name with a B. if he says 1 then a nother T can say : i bet i can say 2. That untill we have no more bettings.

After that u let the T that said he can name the most animals, name the animals he had in mind. if he is correct, he can choose a number and that T dies (same as in a sawgame) If he fails to name the number of animals he said, u can kill him of-course.

This is possible with all kinds of things. Cars, citys, kapitals, etc.
Let me know what u think of the game, and maybe we can ad it.

i made a poll for it, so if u vote, please give a comment to.
kaas, on of the greater things in life,
QuickSilver

Re: New game ?

Post by QuickSilver »

The problem with these kind of games are that some people are smarter than the commander at hand and the T names an animal/city/car/etc. that the commander has never heard of. This leads to delays with the game since the commander needs to check the answer, which in turn will make it a pretty long game.
.gif © Kwaakt
face1ess

Post by face1ess »

QuickSilver wrote:The problem with these kind of games are that some people are smarter than the commander at hand and the T names an animal/city/car/etc. that the commander has never heard of. This leads to delays with the game since the commander needs to check the answer, which in turn will make it a pretty long game.
idd :D
And, i think its nice to get new games, and this could workout :=)

Post by nase »

When I would need to play this, I would just get a list from google with every animal sorted by the starting letters. ;) I think some other guys would do that too and then the game would lead into nowhere + what QS said, the commander doesn't know some animals then.
One Man Army

Post by One Man Army »

yeah but what u can do is :

One person checks the answers and one person just shoots the T. The other ct's can help out with that. Of-course u need a good commander, and u can only give them a phew seconds to answer. So that they cant get it from google or whatever..
Its not the idea that u give them like 5 mins to bet how many they will say. U can give them a time restriction for example : 10 seconds to bet. And then 5 seconds to say the answers or at least 1 of them, and then for every word to type u give him 3 additional seconds.
So then u have control over it and they wont have the chance to Google it.

+ the Animal part is just an example, there are more things to use in this game. And like more games, its a little about Not cheating like in every game. Sometimes it will work other times it will fail :)

Maybe better with this Added to it ?
East Clubber

Post by East Clubber »

If you're a good/clever commander then yes. If you're a bad/knowledge lacking commander then no.

Some commanders even play the country game, where you have to say a country followed by the capitol of the country. And then they don't even know the capitol themselves.. This could be a little similar.
iSuck

Post by iSuck »

East Clubber wrote:If you're a good/clever commander then yes. If you're a bad/knowledge lacking commander then no.

Some commanders even play the country game, where you have to say a country followed by the capitol of the country. And then they don't even know the capitol themselves.. This could be a little similar.
True.
Nice idea, but hard to pull through and do a good way by all. The capitals is kind of the same as the animals. And since animals got different words on different languages, it would take a clever CT team to pull it through.
One Man Army

Post by One Man Army »

East Clubber wrote:If you're a good/clever commander then yes. If you're a bad/knowledge lacking commander then no.

haha u need that for all the games do. otherwise thoose people should not even be ct :) and with u and me in the commanding frontline it will work i am sure. ;D
iSuck

Post by iSuck »

You can't prevent people from being CT if they got 10hrs + and don't break rules ;)
One Man Army

Post by One Man Army »

Isuck wrote:You can't prevent people from being CT if they got 10hrs + and don't break rules ;)
no but u can tell them to pay attention and do what there suppose to do, otherwise u can switch them for people who can help.
But i am about to test the game with east. So will let u know after how it went

EDIT : Actually this game works pretty fine. U just have to explain to the T that they can first : Bed for 10 seconds how many They will say. The commanders just counts down for like 10 sec. Then the one with the highest bed (only that player) can give his/hers answers.
If they are correct, he/she can choose a number and that dies. It worked good, I used for example car brands, animals, and world wide cities. People placed there bets, i counted down, and then after that the one that won typed what he wanted to answer. No ghosting or whatever. So its a easy game and not that hard to play do.
Last edited by One Man Army on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

Isuck wrote:You can't prevent people from being CT if they got 10hrs + and don't break rules ;)
We have the right to switch people if we think they make the CT team worse.
.gif © Kwaakt
iSuck

Post by iSuck »

QuickSilver wrote:
We have the right to switch people if we think they make the CT team worse.
Yeh, but still when admins and members aren't online and so on. And you can be a good CT without having the knowledge to command specific games, but still play them.
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Well tbh if someone is commanding very noobish/extremly/Lame....i tell them to sharpen up a little but if they still continue on the same track, they will get switched by me.
Dosn´t matter if they have played 10 hours or not. (If they are commanding they are suppose to make it as enjoyable as possible and being creative)
IF you're not going to command decent games then you should stay T and *WATCH AND LEARN*

EDIT- [email protected]

I've seen plenty admins/members being active on jb, so that's not a big problem like it was before.
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."
One Man Army

Post by One Man Army »

Laprot wrote:Well tbh if someone is commanding very noobish/extremly/Lame....i tell them to sharpen up a little but if they still continue on the same track, they will get switched by me.
Dosn´t matter if they have played 10 hours or not. (If they are commanding they are suppose to make it as enjoyable as possible and being creative)
IF you're not going to command decent games then you should stay T and *WATCH AND LEARN*

EDIT- [email protected]

I've seen plenty admins/members being active on jb, so that's not a big problem like it was before.

All true lappie but stay on the subject please ! read what i said about the game and tell me what u think of it. indeed Ct's should watch what they are doing. i just played it with east and it work really great !
Laprot the Freekiller

Post by Laprot the Freekiller »

Army Of oNe wrote:read what i said about the game and tell me what u think of it.
I red it, and to be honest you can do all sort of quiz/saw/derpi derp games.
I mean its not really WAW a new game.
Also many commanders are good at failing at those games, because they doesn't got the knowledge they should have *If they are playing such games*

and correct me if im wrong but most of the players are under 16, and they don't have that fully knowledge about the world, Quiz questions, math questins etc etc
so the most appreciated games would be something NEW and creative (Like your tower team race, special remake or w/e :P)

I think that people are playing too much (Lining up at back of the cage wall and turn your face to wall games)
"A football team is like a beautiful woman. When you do not tell her, she forgets she is beautiful."

Return to “Jailbreak Trash”