Game Type: Closed - All rules are posted in the thread but player roles will stay hidden.
Action Timestamp: No Surprises - Voting and actions are held in tight order. Any votes or actions after the deadline will not be counted, even if the Host hasn’t posted Dusk or Dawn yet. Any action not taken will be lost; the Host will not extend a round or give you a random peek or kill. I may extend a round if I choose to do so due to not being able to end it in time.
Rounds: 48 hrs. From R1 forward. The closer to the end we are and the less time the players need to think, the shorter the rounds will get (Prolly 24 hrs if we are very few)
Voting Type: Timed Lynch - At the end of a certain amount of time, the player with the most votes is lynched.
No Lynch: Allowed - Players may vote for No Lynch instead of merely abstaining. If No Lynch gains the most votes, lynch will be skipped.
Tie Breaker: LHLV- In the event of a tie, the player with the Longest Held Last Vote, or LHLV, is lynched. Basically, the player with the most votes just before the tie is lynched. If a player is tied with No Lynch, no player will be lynched regardless of LHLV.
Ghost Etiquette: RP Play Style - Once dead, players may post in the thread and join public IRC so long as they don't make game related posts or comments. They may not PM other players about the game or have private conversations on IRC. If you have data that you'd like to share, please, do so before your death. Dead Mafia/Wolf players are given a partial exception and are allowed to PM other Mafia/Wolves. All players are always free to talk with their Host in private IRC or PM.
Game Start: R0 Night start - No lynch but people get 24 hrs to check their PM understand the role and game and ask questions to me if something is missunderstod or if I havent explained well enough.
R0 Peeks: Freewill - Every player who can peek may send in a name as usual and will receive their peek as normal.
Death Reveal: Full Reveal - All players, when they die, will have their full role and alignment revealed immediately upon death. If not their role says otherwise.
Modkills: Breaking any of the following rules will get you modkilled:
- You may not screenshot or quote host PMs unless given permission by the host
- You may not use any method to delay a message past the round end
- You must play for your wincon
- You must post a game related post or vote atleast once every 2 rounds unless a role or action affecting you states otherwise
- You may not break the rules of an action, a silenced player found discussing the game with other people during the silenced duration will be modkilled
- Every town player will be given a role
Wincon: Kill the wolves and 3rd party
- Every wolfplayer will be given a role
Wincon: Reach parity with town and 3rd party
The Makis (Yes, Zombies):
Reach parity with mafia and villagers.
- There is one Maki who can Makify one person every round making it his #1 Fan. Happens during night with mafia kill.
- Evolution: Some characters can evolve and boost themselves when getting specific items, or completing their goals.
- All actions are sent during nighttime Except for NK that is sent whenever they want to. If a player has to decide between something from an action then he will be able to answer it during daytime.
- Mafia kills happens at the end of nighttime (Mafia can send in NK whenever they want to start from r1)
- You'll get to know if you get fucked
- You'll get to know WHEN a specific role have revived someones role and taken its abilities, but not whose role. If the person was Makified then you'll become what the person was BEFORE death.
- Asslicking cycle keeps going on untill the asslicker dies or the game ends. If the game ends and ure the asslicker then you lost.
- Asslicker is immune to the makis infection.
- Doctor cures the Makified, and make them human and give them their role back.
- If a makified player dies i will tell his role before he was makified.
- Revives happen during End of daytime or end of nightime, whichever the reviver chooses.
- Protections keep going from end of day till start of day.
- Roleblocking prevents the action and if any material is used then the metarial will return to the owners hand.
- Reviver cannot revive a players role thats been zombified.
- Healer does protect from makifying.
- Peeking a zombie will result in only knowing a person is a zombie and not also his old role.
- When youre supposed do something in every post you make then that includes posts where you chose to vote for someone.
- You'll not get to know the roleset after death.
- If the Asslicker Copycat Paradox countinues (Which is like a 5% chance) then ill give the wincon to the team they both are on (if they both are in diffrent teams ill give it to the third team which both players are not in).
- Peeking blueeyes will automaticallys roleblock actions on him expect for items sent on him.
- You get first INFECTED as the Maki choses during night who has been infected. You get the whole next day to be able to get rescued, but by night you have turned if not stopped by an action.
- Maki can get roleblocked.
Order of Actions
Protection > Nightkill happens > Zombie turn > Chicken nugget decision > Revive
Lynch > Immunity > Roleblock > Revives > Protections > Makifying > Peeks > Shots > Makify > Snickers > Cheesecake > Chicken nugget > Cookie > Evolution > Cardpassing > Asslicking
Most Fuck-ups Award:
Best player Award:
Biggest troll Award:
Best Roleplayer Award:
R1 - The classic hate on Hater Award:
edit 1: forum bugged so had to make a new topic
edit 2: New added information.
edit 3: added cover photo, more rules and more information
edit 4: New info