[Pregame Setup] - The game that will never happen

Blaze

- The game that will never happen

Post by Blaze »

Cover photo
Spoiler!
Game rules & info:
Game Type: Closed - All rules are posted in the thread but player roles will stay hidden.
Action Timestamp: No Surprises - Voting and actions are held in tight order. Any votes or actions after the deadline will not be counted, even if the Host hasn’t posted Dusk or Dawn yet. Any action not taken will be lost; the Host will not extend a round or give you a random peek or kill. I may extend a round if I choose to do so due to not being able to end it in time.
Rounds: 48 hrs. From R1 forward. The closer to the end we are and the less time the players need to think, the shorter the rounds will get (Prolly 24 hrs if we are very few)
Voting Type: Timed Lynch - At the end of a certain amount of time, the player with the most votes is lynched.
No Lynch: Allowed - Players may vote for No Lynch instead of merely abstaining. If No Lynch gains the most votes, lynch will be skipped.
Tie Breaker: LHLV- In the event of a tie, the player with the Longest Held Last Vote, or LHLV, is lynched. Basically, the player with the most votes just before the tie is lynched. If a player is tied with No Lynch, no player will be lynched regardless of LHLV.
Ghost Etiquette: RP Play Style - Once dead, players may post in the thread and join public IRC so long as they don't make game related posts or comments. They may not PM other players about the game or have private conversations on IRC. If you have data that you'd like to share, please, do so before your death. Dead Mafia/Wolf players are given a partial exception and are allowed to PM other Mafia/Wolves. All players are always free to talk with their Host in private IRC or PM.
Game Start: R0 Night start - No lynch but people get 24 hrs to check their PM understand the role and game and ask questions to me if something is missunderstod or if I havent explained well enough.
R0 Peeks: Freewill - Every player who can peek may send in a name as usual and will receive their peek as normal.
Death Reveal: Full Reveal - All players, when they die, will have their full role and alignment revealed immediately upon death. If not their role says otherwise.
Modkills: Breaking any of the following rules will get you modkilled:
- You may not screenshot or quote host PMs unless given permission by the host
- You may not use any method to delay a message past the round end
- You must play for your wincon
- You must post a game related post or vote atleast once every 2 rounds unless a role or action affecting you states otherwise
- You may not break the rules of an action, a silenced player found discussing the game with other people during the silenced duration will be modkilled

Town:
- Every town player will be given a role
Wincon: Kill the wolves and 3rd party

Wolves:
- Every wolfplayer will be given a role
Wincon: Reach parity with town and 3rd party

The Makis (Yes, Zombies):
Reach parity with mafia and villagers.
- There is one Maki who can Makify one person every round making it his #1 Fan. Happens during night with mafia kill.

Important :
- Evolution: Some characters can evolve and boost themselves when getting specific items, or completing their goals.
- All actions are sent during nighttime Except for NK that is sent whenever they want to. If a player has to decide between something from an action then he will be able to answer it during daytime.
- Mafia kills happens at the end of nighttime (Mafia can send in NK whenever they want to start from r1)
- You'll get to know if you get fucked
- You'll get to know WHEN a specific role have revived someones role and taken its abilities, but not whose role. If the person was Makified then you'll become what the person was BEFORE death.
- Asslicking cycle keeps going on untill the asslicker dies or the game ends. If the game ends and ure the asslicker then you lost.
- Asslicker is immune to the makis infection.
- Doctor cures the Makified, and make them human and give them their role back.
- If a makified player dies i will tell his role before he was makified.
- Revives happen during End of daytime or end of nightime, whichever the reviver chooses.
- Protections keep going from end of day till start of day.
- Roleblocking prevents the action and if any material is used then the metarial will return to the owners hand.
- Reviver cannot revive a players role thats been zombified.
- Healer does protect from makifying.
- Peeking a zombie will result in only knowing a person is a zombie and not also his old role.
- When youre supposed do something in every post you make then that includes posts where you chose to vote for someone.
- You'll not get to know the roleset after death.
- If the Asslicker Copycat Paradox countinues (Which is like a 5% chance) then ill give the wincon to the team they both are on (if they both are in diffrent teams ill give it to the third team which both players are not in).
- Peeking blueeyes will automaticallys roleblock actions on him expect for items sent on him.
- You get first INFECTED as the Maki choses during night who has been infected. You get the whole next day to be able to get rescued, but by night you have turned if not stopped by an action.
- Maki can get roleblocked.

Order of Actions
Night actions
Protection > Nightkill happens > Zombie turn > Chicken nugget decision > Revive

Dayactions
Lynch > Immunity > Roleblock > Revives > Protections > Makifying > Peeks > Shots > Makify > Snickers > Cheesecake > Chicken nugget > Cookie > Evolution > Cardpassing > Asslicking

Awardsystem:
Most Fuck-ups Award:
Best player Award:
Biggest troll Award:
Best Roleplayer Award:

Minigame awards:
R1 - The classic hate on Hater Award:

[Signups open]

edit 1: forum bugged so had to make a new topic
edit 2: New added information.
edit 3: added cover photo, more rules and more information
edit 4: New info
Last edited by Blaze on Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:21 pm, edited 10 times in total.
Emziek

Re: Werewolf XXV: Poptart of Doom 2: Rise of the Makis!

Post by Emziek »

repost:

Gonna do a numble and not read the OP
[in]
These users thanked the author Emziek for the post (total 2):
SiX, vDou
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Numble

Post by Numble »

Emziek wrote: Gonna do a numble and not read the OP
>.> fuck off

[in]
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
SiX

Post by SiX »

[In]
HATER

Post by HATER »

Fuck it, [in]
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Unown

Post by Unown »

HATER wrote:Fuck it, [in]
Cool

[in]

Can't wait to shoot you if I'm mafia.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
JTc

Post by JTc »

[in]
<.<
HATER

Post by HATER »

Unownist wrote:
HATER wrote:Fuck it, [in]
Cool

[in]

Can't wait to shoot you if I'm mafia.
hahahaha as if this game was going to be that cut-and-dried

it's a blaze game lol I wouldn't count on it
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
Gold Stellar

Post by Gold Stellar »

[In]

this one is for blaze and hater. how can i say no when they have done so much for me?

"blaze. the man behind the forum, because nobody else will do it. the only one who knows what he is doing when it comes down to this knida stuff. if we could do what you do every day, there would be quite the community. but you are exceptional with what you do. i see my self as "the one and only" but i think you take the cake when you look at it. blaze suits you well, as you leave a smoking trail with your hard work. if i were to work like you do, with your motovation and ambition, i would be einstein in school. without you, nD would miss a lot. i am so glad we have you. dont leave anytime soon, or i will come to your house personally and sit there and be that guy who gives you a pep talk like in "rocky." while you do the fight i cant do, do the things others cant do. without you, we would miss a lot.blaze is on fire, and i hope you burn bright. shine, buddy, shine. you are a star, burning for millions of years, your light shining even after your gone no matter how far away, you will burn for light years and light years.you will be seen and you will not be forgotenn. i will remember you no matter what."

if your in, so am i. i'll do what i can. i re wrote what i said, not copy and paste. so it might be diffrent. this shows this is not made up, it is actually how i see you. i know i should just post "in" but how can i resist saying it agian? BURN BRIGHT AND SHINE, BE A STAR!!!!!!!!

as always, The One And Only, weapon of mass distraction, getting it done since 1999...boom.
These users thanked the author Gold Stellar for the post:
HATER
T.O.A.O.,
Gold Stellar

Image Image
HATER

Post by HATER »

Gold Stellar wrote:[In]

this one is for blaze and hater. how can i say no when they have done so much for me?

"blaze. the man behind the forum, because nobody else will do it. the only one who knows what he is doing when it comes down to this knida stuff. if we could do what you do every day, there would be quite the community. but you are exceptional with what you do. i see my self as "the one and only" but i think you take the cake when you look at it. blaze suits you well, as you leave a smoking trail with your hard work. if i were to work like you do, with your motovation and ambition, i would be einstein in school. without you, nD would miss a lot. i am so glad we have you. dont leave anytime soon, or i will come to your house personally and sit there and be that guy who gives you a pep talk like in "rocky." while you do the fight i cant do, do the things others cant do. without you, we would miss a lot.blaze is on fire, and i hope you burn bright. shine, buddy, shine. you are a star, burning for millions of years, your light shining even after your gone no matter how far away, you will burn for light years and light years.you will be seen and you will not be forgotenn. i will remember you no matter what."

if your in, so am i. i'll do what i can. i re wrote what i said, not copy and paste. so it might be diffrent. this shows this is not made up, it is actually how i see you. i know i should just post "in" but how can i resist saying it agian? BURN BRIGHT AND SHINE, BE A STAR!!!!!!!!

as always, The One And Only, weapon of mass distraction, getting it done since 1999...boom.

best [in] post 2k16....

...one might say it's....comedy GOLD lolololol

ImageImage
Numble

Post by Numble »

Spoiler!
HATER wrote:
Gold Stellar wrote:[In]

best [in] post 2k16....

...one might say it's....comedy GOLD lolololol
Best [in] post since ww started on nD.

Also, Hater chill on the puns of damage.
You try to give your love away because you cannot bear its radiance, but you cannot separate it from yourself. To understand your fellow humans, you must understand why you give them your love. You must realize that hate is but a crime-ridden subdivision of love. You must reclaim what you never lost. You must take leave of your sanity, and yet be fully responsible for your actions.
Heart-Break
Unown

Post by Unown »

I liked Blaze's [in] when Blaze was being translated.
If noone comes from the future to stop you from doing it, then how bad of a decision can it really be?
Tough runs don't last, tough Runners do.
HATER

Post by HATER »

NumBle wrote: Best [in] post since ww started on nD.
It's close, but I think that still goes to: http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php ... 79#p308979

ImageImage
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

If any of you signed in the past 3 days please make sure to do so again due to a rollback of our forum.

http://www.neondragon.net/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=27044 <--
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin
Styx

Post by Styx »

[in]
I think we girls are bitches, even though I am one --------------

Return to “Stasis Chamber (Inactive Games)”