WW Mini - XTacoX

Emziek

Re: WW Mini - XTacoX

Post by Emziek »

20% chance the seer peeks a mafia the 1st round, while the mafia doesn't even know each other.
Yes, it truly is a shitty balance. I hate the hidden role mechanic when playing mafia it removes 1 of the 2
streaghts the mafia team has. Me & Koni had such a low chance to find each other it's ridiculous, atleast add a cursed player to even out our disadvantage.
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
MMage

Post by MMage »

Saint Emz wrote:20% chance the seer peeks a mafia the 1st round, while the mafia doesn't even know each other.
Yes, it truly is a shitty balance. I hate the hidden role mechanic when playing mafia it removes 1 of the 2
streaghts the mafia team has. Me & Koni had such a low chance to find each other it's ridiculous, atleast add a cursed player to even out our disadvantage.
Well, both you and Kon had your nightlies to find each other before the Seer found you, as if you had attacked Kon, it would have been cancelled like the game previous when Toon mauled me, or if Kon had roleblocked you, it wouldn't have stopped you and then you'd know eachother. However, you guys kinda had shitty luck, as Kon was lynched R1 before you could team up. It's how the dice rolls. Adding a cursed player might have been a good idea though, but odds are you'd still have been lynched, as everyone went after you when you hit Rain for the second time (matching the actions up to your character or something), not just because you got peeked (JTc wasn't even voting you and he was the Seer, lol).
Delicious tacos below. They're all mine and you can't have any.
Spoiler!
Image-Image-Image-Image-Image
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

Mario Mage wrote:as everyone went after you when you hit Rain for the second time (matching the actions up to your character or something)
This part I really didn't understand this game, care to explain your logic @Jtc @Dangan
You must take this statement at face value because every statement I make is inherently correct.
Dangan

Post by Dangan »

Saint Emz wrote:
Mario Mage wrote:as everyone went after you when you hit Rain for the second time (matching the actions up to your character or something)
This part I really didn't understand this game, care to explain your logic @Jtc @Dangan
Rainyboy contacted me and we spoke about "Who would target him R1"
My instant answer based on games played was "Emziek or himself"
Doubts confirmed after rainyboy got killed.

I said this to JTc and he peeked you.
Emziek

Post by Emziek »

I still don't understand how you came to that conclusion, but whatever.
HATER

Post by HATER »

Heh. Sorry I wasn't able to be present for these. Looks like you might have needed my help.
You must disregard the statement I am currently making because every statement I make is inherently false.

ImageImage
QuickSilver

Post by QuickSilver »

HATER wrote:Looks like you might have needed my help.

8-)
.gif © Kwaakt
Lien~

Post by Lien~ »

It sounds nice, little games like these. Although I prefer the bigger games, I will try to participate. Not only to shut HATER and Rain up but to really try it out :lol:
Shadi
neonDragon Amdin

Post by Shadi »

Dangan wrote:
Shadi wrote:
JTc wrote:wtf is lock
[Cock]
[in your butt] (duplicate player)
Rofl, it just read your first parameter; didn't even think of that :lol:
To be humble to superiors is duty, to equals is courtesy, to inferiors is nobility.

- Benjamin Franklin

Return to “Werewolf Mini”